• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISappearing PEEPS Volume 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks UM for the PM about the new thread. When I went to my subs my peeps were gone :scared1: So if they get our "old" thread back will we go back there or stay here. I need my peeps, you guys are my support. I subscribed to this one so the heart palpiltations (spelling is probably wrong sorry) can stop. I got so nervous reading the other posts you don't know.

I am down .4 today. Not much but I'll take it. AF came the day I weighed in (Tuesday at WW) so I think that's why it was only .4 but a loss is a loss.

Have a good day everyone and I'll see you later alligator.

Laura

Morning peeps! Just stopping in to weigh-in. It's been a crazy, hectic week (which followed a crazy, hectic week on travel and will precede a crazy, hectic week on travel next week.

I am -3 lbs!!!! this week which means I got my bling back!!! I didn't get a chance to post last Friday, but I was a samer due to too much take-out while on travel. Next week I'll be driving, not flying to my destination and will have an efficiency, so I'm planning to do a bit of simple cooking to try to continue the downward trend!

Congrats to all the samers and losers!

I'm down -1which since the RE-START is a total of 7 pounds.

I love the name of this thread....makes it sound like we were run out of town. Like we're naughty :cool2: pirate: popcorn::

WIDF- I haven't been to Norway recently either. That was a flop. Not enough people all around. I felt like it was a blog. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Nice new digs. I love what you have done with the place.

I am MINUS 1 LB.

which is better than nothing. I am having problems- mainly with my own attitude and commitment. I need to do something. Up the exercise? quit the snacking? eat less?????:eek:

I am nowhere near my Valentine goal. However every step closer is a step closer, right?

Morning peeps. You couldn't lose me!!!!

I'm a SAMER this week. I think this is the most excited weigh in ever. After being up 5 from last week's trip to WDW, I never expected to get down to the beginning again. I know, Melinda, you said I would but I didn't believe it. Now I feel like I'm back on track and don't have to feel guilty about how bad I was on the home planet.

hey, peeps! i'm glad i see lots of us have found our way over here. i hope everyone eventually does IF they take our old thread away forever.

i'm -1 pound today. i'm definitely happy with that since i thought i'd either be a samer or a gainer because of my non-peep-like weekend.

aaron - does that make me 2 pounds away from my valentine's goal? i hope so because that's what my math shows!

Thanks for finding a spot for us Wendy. I just don't like a part of us missing from the thread. Like missing pages in a book.

i know! i hope everyone finds their way over here!

In case you are looking for a good food/exercise journal, I just ordered one from amazon that looks really nice. It's by "Calorie King". Here is the linkif you want to check it out: http://www.amazon.com/Calorie-King-Food-Exercise-Journal/dp/1930448155/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1201271197&sr=8-1
I hope this helps hold me more accountable for all the crap I put in my face.

this is the one i have and i love it! :thumbsup2

(I'll take above zero any day ali!! Its -20 BELOW this morning!! :scared1: Good news, by Sunday its supposed to get to 40 deg ABOVE ZERO... gotta luv Chicago...)

:scared1: i would die!!!!!!

I love the name of this thread....makes it sound like we were run out of town. Like we're naughty :cool2: pirate: popcorn::

but we ARE naughty. :rolleyes1

I'm a SAMER this week. I think this is the most excited weigh in ever. After being up 5 from last week's trip to WDW, I never expected to get down to the beginning again. I know, Melinda, you said I would but I didn't believe it. Now I feel like I'm back on track and don't have to feel guilty about how bad I was on the home planet.

speaking of your trip to the home planet, how was it? you probably posted about it and i missed it while i was out of town.

Nice new digs. I love what you have done with the place.

I am MINUS 1 LB.

which is better than nothing. I am having problems- mainly with my own attitude and commitment. I need to do something. Up the exercise? quit the snacking? eat less?????:eek:

I am nowhere near my Valentine goal. However every step closer is a step closer, right?

Hmmmm? :scratchin

So your thinkin' exercising more and eating less????

It's so crazy, it just might work! ;)

I'm never motivated after having a baby to do anything. Especially anything that requires me to eat less or move more. I relied on the breastfeeding diet...but convinced myself I needed a bazillion extra calories so THAT backfired :rolleyes: ....I still have the baby fat from my ADULT child.

So let me get this straight. You go to Disney World, gain 5 pounds (sounds all too familiar), but then you manage to lose it all the next week!?! That is excellent work! :worship:

aaron - does that make me 2 pounds away from my valentine's goal? i hope so because that's what my math shows!
Relying on my math is always a dicey proposition. But the spreadsheet never lies, and it says that you are 2 down, and 2 to go!

Fly-by from work. Down 2.8! Thanks for the new home UM.

Ok peeps!

Nothing changed, I didn't fix my problem. That's ok, the difference will be there next week I just know it.

I am down -1.

Back from the gym. OI, that was hard. I did a basic class since I haven't been to a gym or done any classes in more than 2 yrs and it kicked my rearend. It feels great though. I'm going to try to go to classes a few times a week plus my walking. I know that as I build muscle, which weighs more than fat; my weight loss will slow down but I'm ok with being toned and still hanging on to a lb or so.

The sales person at teh gym tried selling us personal training sessions. It was something like $720 for 12 weekly couples sessions. He guaranteed weight loss and increased energy, yada, yada, yada. I was sort of interested but :scared: that's a $$ commitment that I can't make right now. (I'm headed to the home planet in a few months and hoping I can convince DH that we can go again if there's free dining..........)

I've got to get in the shower.

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!! We've all made so much progress! I can see another toddler being 'lost' this week!

I just realized something. If we never get our old board back, that means that all of those bathing suit pics are lost forever, huh? What a shame, because mine was truly excellent.

And what about our intros and bios? Those would be lost, too. Goodness, this is really going to be an inconvienance for any future newbies.

I am STARVING today!! AF is visiting and I am so close to falling off the wagon. For lunch I had tomato soup and a 100 calorie pack of chees nips which = about 350 calories. Oh, and an apple socloser to 450. Plenty for lunch. So why do I want to stuff more in my face? popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

OK, I am jumping in, if it's ok with you all. I wanted to post on the old thread, but it was long and all that blah blah blah.

I AM going to lose 15 pounds before we go on our trip to WDW in April. I've been eating like crap lately. Dh has been deployed for the last month and I just have not had the energy to do any 'work'.

I just want to be hot, is that so wrong?:confused3

Briarmom - Welcome! Its great here (and the old thread, obviously!). You WILL lose your 15lbs, the peeps are here to help!
And no, its not wrong to want to be hot - thats why im here! I get married in August and do NOT want to look like a toilet roll holder when I get married :rotfl:

Everyone - well done on the losses! Pakey - losing your 5lb gain in a week is amazing - I only have to THINK about going on holiday and whoops, there it is - straight on my hips! :rotfl:

I am STARVING today!! AF is visiting and I am so close to falling off the wagon. For lunch I had tomato soup and a 100 calorie pack of chees nips which = about 350 calories. Oh, and an apple socloser to 450. Plenty for lunch. So why do I want to stuff more in my face? popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

I am having the same problem.:guilty: And I need to go to the store so I have no healthy carp around here.I am drinking crystal light-so far NOT helping.It is taking all my willpower not to grab Rachel's goldfish.:sad2:

I am up 2.5 lbs.

I am upset with myself but I am going to do better this week.I am determined to have 7 cheatfree days and exercise 5 days.There I said it now I have to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter