DIS 'WISH' Challenge UPDATE Clipart example added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<b>married2grumpy</b> Thanks for posting here too. I'm so glad you have decided to join us. I hope you can visit often.

<b>girlsx2</b> Welcome to WISH--I'm glad you decided to join us. We have at least two other WISHers who have had the GBS so you will have someone to trade ideas and information with. Sounds like you are already having some excellent success.

Visit WISH often and participate as much as much as you can, it helps everyone when you do that--it especially will help <i>you</i>...honest.

<b>lts862</b> There is a weekly check in thread posted every Sunday. This week's check in thread is <b>HERE</b>. I love reading about everyone's progress each week. Sounds like you did great! WOW!

<i>You may add the WISH member clipart to your signature if you want. What we do is begin with a <b>zero loss</b> no matter how much weight we may have lost before taking the challenge and then every time we lose 5 pounds we get to "trade up" to a new clipart. It's lots of fun and quite motivating.

There is an excellent post by our own Wovenwonder telling you how to add the member clipart to your signature right <b>HERE</b></i>

I am just so happy to see new members joining my support group. Visit often and don't be shy, okay? The WISH support group is very helpful and they count on your participation.

Onward and downward,

Katholyn

I have wanted to join, but with all the stress in my life, it just never seemed like the right time. As I watch the last 28 minutes tick by on my 33rd birthday, I have decided to give it my best try. For me and my health. I would like to join, Disney friends and people willing to support a dieter, who could ask for more??

<b>kidzmom3</b> I'm so glad to see you decided to join us. We've been saving you a place, you know.

Will you be following a formal eating plan or shall I list your plan as "eating sensibly"? No matter what plan you decide to follow, I'll bet there are other WISHers following the same plan.

You may add the WISH member clipart to your signature if you want. What we do is begin with a <b>zero loss</b> no matter how much weight we may have lost before taking the challenge and then every time we lose 5 pounds we get to "trade up" to a new clipart. It's lots of fun and quite motivating.

There is an excellent post by our own Wovenwonder telling you how to add the member clipart to your signature right <b>HERE</b>.

Please visit us often and participate as often as you can. I think you will find that it is very motivational to be part of WISH, it has sure helped me a lot.

Katholyn

nativetxn:

I've been lurking for the past few weeks and found the support given here to be amazing.

I'm finally ready. No more excuses!!!

I'm 32 years old, in my first year of marriage and I'd like to lose some weight but more importantly I'd like to be healthy!!!

I'm planning on doing the Dr. Phil challenge (7 Keys). My DH and I watched the show last night and it got me motivated. I plan on buying the book today and beginning.

I'd like to become a member of W.I.S.H. Please sign me up!!

Thanks.
Joats

ok here I am.. :)

I am doig the Dr Phil plan.

I am really excited about it and want to lose 45 pounds. I think thats pretty reasonable, and I think I would pretty healthy if I could manage it.

Im doing Yoga 3 days a week and now that its cooler I will be walking more.

**sigh**

<b>joats</b> I'm so glad you decided to "delurk" and take the WISH challenge. If you've been lurking then you know that the support, encouragement and motivation here is magnificent. Welcome to our great group of <i>losers</i>!

Looks like we have a new "plan" now. I suppose I'll list your plan as the Dr. Phil plan, or will you be following a specific eating plan in addition to the "7 keys"?

I think you're going to like it here. WISH is a very helpful place.

<b>binny</b> Thanks for posting here, too. Another one for the "Dr. Phil Plan". That's great. I'll bet you have wonderful success.

<i>You may add the WISH member clipart to your signature if you want. What we do is begin with a <b>zero loss</b> no matter how much weight we may have lost before taking the challenge and then every time we lose 5 pounds we get to "trade up" to a new clipart. It's lots of fun and quite motivating.

There is an excellent post by our own Wovenwonder telling you how to add the member clipart to your signature right <b>HERE</b>.</i>

Let's get started then. Looks like you have your plan, your motivation and now you have WISH. That is a recipe for <b>success</b>, so get ready to <b>succeed</b>!

Onward and Downward,

Katholyn

Hello

I would really love to join you all here and reap the benefit of this wonderful group.

I am 35 and live in the south of England ...1 1/2 years ago i weighed 140lbs and i was quite fit, but sadly i have really let myself go and now i weigh...well lets just say i dont know what i weigh...but i think i must be about 210lbs :( I am too frightened to get on the scale ...i am gonna go by my clothes size for a week or 4 ..lol)

I have been a life yoyo dieter and have used every silly faddy diet going...(also some very unhealty and silly methods)

BUT now i have Atkins and a personal Trainer (who does not agree with atkins):confused: :confused:

I am now on Day 6 of induction and i feel fantastic...i could take on the world:)

So if you would have me i would be honered to join you

Thanks again
Nikki x :D

Having lurked for the past 2 years and having decided to get fit again, I'm the newest member!

I started Atkins 5 days ago and just came home from WalMart with a copy of the book. I'm looking for some inspiration on what promises to be a lifelong change.

Right now I need to lose 100 pounds more or less. I have no time goal in mind, but hope to save for a WDW trip as I lose. Maybe a trip in 2 years or so.

Thank you so much.

<b>nikki u.k</b> Thanks for posting here, too. You are now an official WISHer and I'm thrilled to have you as part of my support group.

There are lots of Atkins WISHers so if you need help or information never hesitate to ask.

<b>Janed</b> Welcome to WISH, I'm so glad you decided to join us. I hope you don't feel the need to "lurk" any longer. WISH is a happy and friendly place and I hope you can visit often.

I follow the Atkins plan, too and I love it. So does my husband. We have taken this way of eating as our lifetime plan. I hope you have as much success with it as we have. We are just much healthier, now. Don't worry about how much weight you need and/or want to lose. I had at least 100 pounds to lose when I started Atkins. You might want to set some minigoals, it's really helpful to do that.

There is an excellent post by our own Wovenwonder telling you how to add the member clipart to your signature right <b>HERE</b>.</i>

I'm so glad to see two new members joining our <b>magical</b> WISH support group. Try to visit often and participate as much as you can. You will be surprised at how motivating it is to participate on WISH.

Onward and downward my new friends, we are all on our way to goal and we will help each other get there!

Katholyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter