Dis Unplugged Shout Out!

burberryplaid

<font color=darkorange>Addicted to SOARIN's Orange
WOO HOO!

Another podcast I listen to just gave a shout out to Dis Unplugged! They said it was awesome (duh!!) Very cool to hear other podcasts recognizing the genius of Dis Unplugged!

I am so regretting buying a 4GB ipod! I need MUCH more!

I am just hearing about 'other' podcasts, although none as good as the dis ofcourse, so am subsribing to LOADS!

Still...

*waits till tuesday :) *

I was listening to another one today that mention the DIS boards and the DVC Rental Board specifically...

I've never heard of All About the Mouse. I'll have to try it.

I am so regretting buying a 4GB ipod! I need MUCH more!

I am just hearing about 'other' podcasts, although none as good as the dis ofcourse, so am subsribing to LOADS!

Still...

*waits till tuesday :) *

That's me too. I never thought I would fill a 4GB but I am almost out of space. But then I didn't think I would be listening to 4 podcasts a week religiously. :rolleyes1 The DIS podcast does hold a special place , no other podcast makes me laugh as hard ! :thumbsup2

Just an fyi -- I understand no one is trying to start any trouble, but to anyone who might have missed it, Pete specifically said he didn't want other podcasts mentioned on this board. :rolleyes1 If I recall the post correctly, it ticked him off that listeners of this show were using his forums to discuss other podcasts.

edited to add -- found the link:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1719349

This forum is for questions and comments related to the DIS Unplugged. I'd appreciate it if the posts here would reflect that.

Thx

Pete

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I have no problem with discussions on any variety of issues, my point was more that we should not be discussing other podcasts or shows here - sorry about that

Pete

Just an fyi -- I understand no one is trying to start any trouble, but to anyone who might have missed it, Pete specifically said he didn't want other podcasts mentioned on this board. :rolleyes1 If I recall the post correctly, it ticked him off that listeners of this show were using his forums to discuss other podcasts.

edited to add -- found the link:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1719349

Did not mean to offend. I was only pointing out that someone else recognized that the Dis Unplugged is a great show...that's why I originally didn't mention the name of the show. I wasn't saying go listen to the other show nor did I say the other show is better. I wasn't trying to advertise the other show to anyone.

I'll have this thread closed/deleted and I'll be on my merry way and won't mention it again.

Did not mean to offend. I was only pointing out that someone else recognized that the Dis Unplugged is a great show...that's why I originally didn't mention the name of the show.

I'll have this thread closed/deleted and I'll be on my merry way and won't mention it again.

I'm not a lawyer, but I think you'd get off. :rotfl: With the original mention, you weren't mentioning other podcasts per se, just that THIS podcast was mentioned elsewhere... another DISmention. *ahem*

I think it was nice of you. :thumbsup2

Did not mean to offend. I was only pointing out that someone else recognized that the Dis Unplugged is a great show...that's why I originally didn't mention the name of the show. I wasn't saying go listen to the other show nor did I say the other show is better. I wasn't trying to advertise the other show to anyone.

I think it was a good thing you did. Good to hear that Pete and co are listened to by other Podcasters.
Definitely don't think giving a shout out to the DISUnplugged is any cause for a slapped wrist :thumbsup2

Hey, you weren't offending me. :thumbsup2
I just remembered the other thread and didn't want it to be an "issue" for anyone who may not have remembered the old thread or wasn't around when the old thread was mentioned. We've had so many new listeners/posters lately and I've seen some other podcasts mentioned that I just thought it best to be brought up again before Pete brought it up ;). No harm, no foul.

If my "competition" mentioned me, it would surely inflate my head a little bit. I am listening only to hear what they have to say about the DIS. I'm a diehard DIS fan. Nothing's going to change that.

I don't see a problem with your post :grouphug: I listen to that podcast also and I thought it was cool that they mentioned the DIS....kinda surprised me but I thought it was neat. :)

If my "competition" mentioned me, it would surely inflate my head a little bit. I am listening only to hear what they have to say about the DIS. I'm a diehard DIS fan. Nothing's going to change that.

You can be a DIS fan and still listen to other podcasts ;) I love listening to all things Disney too much to limit myself to one podcast , I need my Disney fix.

I don't see a problem with your post :grouphug: I listen to that podcast also and I thought it was cool that they mentioned the DIS....kinda surprised me but I thought it was neat. :)

You can be a DIS fan and still listen to other podcasts ;) I love listening to all things Disney too much to limit myself to one podcast , I need my Disney fix.

I will listen to others, too, if I have time. The DIS is the only one I listen to every week, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter