Dis Unplugged Index

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need your help - I am pretty sure that either Kevin or John did a review on either the Keys to the Kingdom Tour or the Backstage Magic Tour but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know which episode this is?

Thanks!
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/tours.htm#BackstageMagic -- listen live

http://www.wdwinfo.com/reviews/backstage-magic-tour.htm -- actual written review

The archives don't go that far back -- it was prior to the "roundtable" forum when it was Nancy and what's his name. I think Kevin read the above review and it was broken into (I think) 3 different episodes. It was the very first taste of the Disunplugged Podcast that I thought was worth listening to! I am SO GLAD that format is gone and the Roundtable is here to stay!!! :grouphug:

Under the Inside Jokes section, you HAVE to add the July 10, 2007 Podcast when Bawb gave a report on Immigrants who became citizens @WDW, leading to a LOT of laughter. Intro started @11:00, story proper @12:40, Kevin's Costaguatemexirico comment happened @13:00.

From a former Arkansan, thanks for this great idea and the work involved and WOOOOOOOOO!!! PIG!!!!! POOP!!!!!! RAZORBACKS!!!!! :lmao:

Hi MenashaCorp, It is so nice to hear from a former Arkansan!! At first I thought you might be from Mena (your username) and then I thought well maybe you are involved with ASHA (I am a member). Anyway thanks for your help. If you have anymore suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks again!

Great sticky, although i have to keep 'decoding' the dates. In England we put the day and the month the other way round so it will be: day: month: year. Not month: day :year like you guys! So confusing!

I have been on this board so many times and yet I never new this was here

THANKS RACHEL

Wow, thanks for all your hard work!!!!

I was trying to remember when Julie did her CC segment and then I found this thread!!! It's so helpful! :thumbsup2

I have become a total Dis Unplugged addict! I love this podcast!
I had about 30 podcasts on my I-Pod and in a fit of cleaning deleted all but the last 10 episodes.
Now I am lloking for which episodes covered the Plannign 101 segments. Specifically the one that covers the best time to go. If anyone knows which episodes cover this segment that would be great!
Thank you!

I am a total lurker, but I had to peek out for a minute. You have done a wonderful thing with this index. I've just this week started listening to the podcasts (which I now love), and you have pulled out EXACTLY the topics I was needing to find.

Thank you so much for putting the effort into this!

Tacey

Thank you so much for all of your hard work putting this together. I actually started to tear up when I saw that Bob had posted to this back in January, made me feel like he was still on the boards. :sad1:

Amy

Thank you so much for all of your hard work putting this together. I actually started to tear up when I saw that Bob had posted to this back in January, made me feel like he was still on the boards. :sad1:

Amy

Bob's post caught me off guard for a minute too! It did feel like he was still on the boards. Keep up the great work Rachel! :thumbsup2

I am so glad to see this index, I'll have to download a bunch of these to my iPod.

Thank you so much for going to the time to make such a great list. Now I know which ones to go back and re-listen to. :goodvibes

If anyone wants to add Kona Sushi Bar and Citricos for the 9/17 show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter