• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

As does mine.

There can't be all that many standard view rooms, however.

CRStandardView12007.jpg
Keep in mind that if it says garden wing, it is not in the main tower. In fact, I could be wrong, but I don't think there is a standard view in the tower....just theme park view and bay lake view. You can view the photos on the 1st page of the CR thread on the resorts board. In the unlikely event that we get upgraded pixiedust:to a tower, theme park view, we will be......:cool1::banana::yay:

I should have been clearer. I meant for the photo to show the view from a garden wing standard view. Sorry.:o

I should have been clearer. I meant for the photo to show the view from a garden wing standard view. Sorry.:o

Oh, ok I see what you mean, that will be our lovely view of the parking lot. ;) Well hopefully we get upgraded to a garden view. :goodvibes

I know I'll be happy with any view. I'm just happy to be staying at the contemporary for the first time! Gotta love the rates they were able to get. It's getting close, magic bands came in over the weekend and almost time to start packing.:rotfl:

Magic bands are here (adding purple to the collection) and we are counting down the days. In addition to the DIS events we are booked for Illuminations cruise, scuba diving at DiveQuest and most importantly FPs for Soarin' and Frozen Ever After.

IMG_2530.JPG

for those hoping for a better contemporary room, I tried to pay full price for a MK view room guarantee for 2 nights and was told sold out..

I would contribute 100 dollars to gktw if pete sings every things coming up rosie at the taping . and another 100 if kevin dresses like Charles nelson riley for the taping. anyone wanna throw any more money in.

I would contribute 100 dollars to gktw if pete sings every things coming up rosie at the taping . and another 100 if kevin dresses like Charles nelson riley for the taping. anyone wanna throw any more money in.

"Everything's Coming Up Roses"! Haha :) But I'm all for a parody of the number!

Updates in Original Post:

- Location of the Silent Auction and Credential Distribution has changed at the Boardwalk to Marvin Gardens A, B & C
- Details about Live Podcast Recording have been added - please arrive at theater the Cirque du Soleil theater in Disney Springs by noon

What is the shortest route to get to this location? I plan to be in EPCoT that day.....

What is the shortest route to get to this location? I plan to be in EPCoT that day.....

For the Boardwalk Resort, you can either walk or take the boat from the exit by the bridge that leads you to France. It's at the end of the UK pavilion and called the International Gateway.

For Cirque, you need to go to Disney Springs. There isn't a direct bus from Epcot to it; you need to go to a resort first. You can either exit the park and take a bus to Saratoga Springs or Old Key West as they are the closest or go to an Epcot resort (Boardwalk, Yacht/Beach Club, or Swan/Dolphin) and take the bus from there. Either way, I'd leave about an hour and a half early just to be safe with timing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter