DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

Okay, here is what we are gonna do :rolleyes1 I am going to make some Rob flatties (as himself and his various roles) and we can have our pictures taken with them during our meet and then we'll try to get Kate to get him the pictures somehow - of course she will have to explain that we aren't totally crazy. :eek: :rotfl2: How does that sound? :confused3 And then after the cruise we can make flatties of us to send to London so if Kate gets her way she can maybe get Rob to take pics of us with our flatties. OME!!! I feel like a 13 year old who just got asked to the school danced!!!!! :lmao:

Ummm. I think every portion of this plan would work except for the part where...

...she will have to explain that we aren't totally crazy.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Ummm. I think every portion of this plan would work except for the part where...

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yeah, that's the most important part! My friends brother already thinks we are psychos! :rotfl:

Ummmm, we're taking Flat Rob on a Disney Cruise!!!!! HELLOOOOOO!!!! What is crazy about that?!?!?!? :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::rolleyes1

Besides, he should feel honored - we only make the ones we love into flatties. :love: He can just call me and I will explain it all to him. Or better yet . . . I should take a quick jump across the pond and explain it to him in person. ;):rolleyes:

OME! I feel 13 too.
I was talking to my sister earlier (another Twigirl, but won't be on the cruise) about this tread.. explaining that there was another poster(from another section of the DISboards) who has a friend who has a brother that has a friend that is a friend of RP....oh dear lord :rotfl:

Um yeah.. we're practically partying with RP(I mean Edward) now :banana: (is a Dancing banana allowed?)

She just laughed along with me. :lmao:

You guys are a hoot!

Okay, here is what we are gonna do :rolleyes1 I am going to make some Rob flatties (as himself and his various roles) and we can have our pictures taken with them during our meet and then we'll try to get Kate to get him the pictures somehow - of course she will have to explain that we aren't totally crazy. :eek: :rotfl2: How does that sound? :confused3 And then after the cruise we can make flatties of us to send to London so if Kate gets her way she can maybe get Rob to take pics of us with our flatties. OME!!! I feel like a 13 year old who just got asked to the school danced!!!!! :lmao:

Let's do it! :yay:

This needs a pop to the top today, I think! ;)

I am listen to Breaking Dawn and they are at Isle Esme.

DD (15)and I JUST finished twilight last night! I LOVED it! It took us forever as we were reading it together, she has been with us just over 2 years - adopted from china at 12 yo, so her english is coming along, but this is just a touch too much for reading, although not for comprehension! She just loved every minute of it. She is going on her 8th grade class trip in 2 weeks to DC and has asked to download New moon audio book to her iPod-
This also works for me as I will be able to read it faster!

I may need to join you for the meet, hoping to have new moon more than done by the cruise! :thumbsup2

Why is Alicia sneaking through our Twilight thread? I thought she didn't like vampires! :rotfl:

Do we have an accurate head count yet for this meet? Just need to make sure that I have enough "goodies" for everyone!

Why is Alicia sneaking through our Twilight thread? I thought she didn't like vampires! :rotfl:

I noticed that!!! What does she think she is doing?!?!?! She pretends she is all proud that she hasn't read Twilight - me thinks she actually wants to be one of the cool kids. ;):rotfl2::rolleyes1

Do we have an accurate head count yet for this meet? Just need to make sure that I have enough "goodies" for everyone!

I think the first post count is accurate but just in case -

Everyone double check and let me know if I don't have your info on the list so I can be accurate. (I have a feeling that Edward would be disappointed in me if I was inaccurate.) :rolleyes1

I may need to join you for the meet, hoping to have new moon more than done by the cruise! :thumbsup2

Are you planning to join us? Several of us are making little goodies and we need a count! The more the merrier! You're far enough along in the series to join in the fun! Just let us know please!

I am going to *try* to make the meet. Rick won't come near it because apparently Twilight makes me come unhinged.....(Don't know why he thinks that).............. but am looking forward to sharing the sighs!

Lori pirate:

I am going to *try* to make the meet. Rick won't come near it because apparently Twilight makes me come unhinged.....(Don't know why he thinks that).............. but am looking forward to sharing the sighs!

Lori pirate:

Added you to the list. Just tell Rick to meet up with the other husbands at the bar while we discuss dazzling things. :rolleyes1

DD (15)and I JUST finished twilight last night! I LOVED it! It took us forever as we were reading it together, she has been with us just over 2 years - adopted from china at 12 yo, so her english is coming along, but this is just a touch too much for reading, although not for comprehension! She just loved every minute of it. She is going on her 8th grade class trip in 2 weeks to DC and has asked to download New moon audio book to her iPod-
This also works for me as I will be able to read it faster!

Shall I add you Sandy?!?!? We will try to not give too much away from the last 2 books. :confused3

Lori pirate:

Your DH can hang out with my DH during the meet. DH is "trying" to make me feel guilty for leaving him for the coven, LOL !

Your DH can hang out with my DH during the meet. DH is "trying" to make me feel guilty for leaving him for the coven, LOL !

As long as he is not succeeding!!!!

I seem to be able to read most freely on weekends. I got through a few chapters of Eclipse during the beginning of our power outage at work. I can't wait to curl up and read further!

As long as he is not succeeding!!!!

I seem to be able to read most freely on weekends. I got through a few chapters of Eclipse during the beginning of our power outage at work. I can't wait to curl up and read further!

Oh he's not Todd :) ! Eclipse!! It's soooooo good! I think I say that about all the books, LOL!

Are you planning to join us? Several of us are making little goodies and we need a count! The more the merrier! You're far enough along in the series to join in the fun! Just let us know please!

Yes, I would love to be a part of it! I am 100+ pages into New Moon and loving it! this one I am reading on my own and tearing through it!
Kristen has not read it yet, but is hoping to get through before the trip, so you can count me in, and we will see about Kristen if that's alright!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter