DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

Hi Tia!!! :)

Just dropping by to let the oldtimers know that my DS James (who has always made fun of my association with the DISboards, but in a loving way) has been accepted into the Disney College Program. I will be driving to WDW with him in mid-May and he will working in attractions before the end of that month. We don't have his specific assignment yet, but whatever it is, I'm sure that he will be an excellent castmember. He last day in the college program will be New Years Day. My DW Sue has promised "multiple" trips to WDW this summer to see James.

...GOOD for him....CONGRATS!!:thumbsup2 [you 'bother', you.....]

From one oldtimer to another I say, Hey John!! Please let us know when James starts his position as I'd love to stop by to say hi to him when we're there this summer!!

Will do. I should know something in the next couple of weeks.

Hey all you oldtimers. There's a picnic at my house on the 25th of this month. You're all invited. :cheer2:

I'd consider myself an old timer! I've been on these boards since I was like 12...and I'm 21 now!! I remember when the board went through the switch like 8 years ago and I had to get a new username!

From one oldtimer to another I say, Hey John!! Please let us know when James starts his position as I'd love to stop by to say hi to him when we're there this summer!!

James is working at the Rock'n'Roller Coaster. He is fully trained in all aspects of ride operation, so there's no telling where they will stick him on any given day. He is having the time of his life. He loves the work and gets along with all of his co-workers. That's my boy!!!

James is working at the Rock'n'Roller Coaster. He is fully trained in all aspects of ride operation, so there's no telling where they will stick him on any given day. He is having the time of his life. He loves the work and gets along with all of his co-workers. That's my boy!!!

....oh, that is WA-A-A-A-AY KEWL!!

Hi, John! I remember having lunch with your wonderful family in Atlanta! I wish we were going to Disney soon to say hey to James! RnRC is Michael's favorite ride!!

BTW, Michael is 15, wears a size 15 shoe and has a MOUSTACHE!!! :scared1: When I joined the DIS he was FIVE!!!!!

:thumbsup2 That is so, so cool, John. :cool1: Both of my kids LOVE RnR! Glad he loves his job.

And for the record I've been on here since Jan. 2000 - 8 1/2 years. Wowzers! :)

Dont know how much of an oldtimer I am but stopping by to say hello :banana:

My DW Sue has promised "multiple" trips to WDW this summer to see James and PANDY!!!!.
:rolleyes1 ::yes:: ;)

...another oldtimer crawling out of the woodwork. Glad to see so many familiar names with recent posts :) Hi everyone, miss you all!!

John, I'll have to go find James and say hello!! Glad he's enjoying himself :)

I'm an old timer here too. Well, Budget board and DVC:yay:

...another oldtimer crawling out of the woodwork. Glad to see so many familiar names with recent posts :) Hi everyone, miss you all!!

:wave2: Pandy!!!!! I met you and your sons here in Chicago once, at Gino's East, I believe! How are you doing??

:smokin: Still smoking??? ;) WE did that, too, back then. :rolleyes1

Happy to see you!!! :goodvibes

He'll enjoy seeing you. I wasn't sure if you had gotten the news about his being in the college program. He is most certainly having the time of his life. I guess all those trips to WDW finally paid off.

Hey TC, PP :wave:

Nice to see you guys.

TC - Great news about your ds. You'll just HAVE to go to the parks more now so you can see him. ;)

Hi everyone! :wave2: So nice to see you all. Do you realize it's been well over 7 years for some of us!?!! Donna, we met in Philly such a long time ago! Remember?

John, how cool for James! I know he's having a great time. Being part of a Disney family is a huge advantage. I'll bet he can answer just about any question asked!:goodvibes

another oldtimer here!! signed on to the dis on my 33rd bday!!! 1215 1999~~
over the yrs I have met a few people and even found someone here who knew my dad through her former work place! HI STEPHANIE!!!!! aka boosmom hope your keeping cool!! :wave2: :wave: we are all doing great!!
How is everyone ?

Hi everyone! :wave2: So nice to see you all. Do you realize it's been well over 7 years for some of us!?!! Donna, we met in Philly such a long time ago! Remember?

John, how cool for James! I know he's having a great time. Being part of a Disney family is a huge advantage. I'll bet he can answer just about any question asked!:goodvibes

Barb!!! I swear I was talking about you yesterday!! My son's best friend's last name is Freels and we call him Jim FOR REAL!! I told him I once KNEW a woman named Barb -FOR REAL... it's funny how we feel like we REALLY know each other!!

Donna!!! How good to "see" you!! I remember having lunch with you and Tony AFTER MY HORRENDOUS head injury at the Royal Pacific!! :lmao: I hope you don't remember that Elephant Man look of mine back then!! I swear I look better now!! ::yes::

:grouphug:

Barb!!! I swear I was talking about you yesterday!! My son's best friend's last name is Freels and we call him Jim FOR REAL!! I told him I once KNEW a woman named Barb -FOR REAL... it's funny how we feel like we REALLY know each other!!

Now that's funny!:rotfl2: Well Robin, we do sort of "know" each other. We did meet at Universal years ago, so that counts. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter