DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

Hello my friends! :)

Hope that all are doing quite well... and having a great Fall.

ahh Dan! Miss you!!! <3

I think Im considered an Old Timer.. although I do more lurking than posting these days! :upsidedow

Hi Everyone,

Nice to see all of you again. I'm not an old timer but not the new kid on the block. I've been working way to hard and like some of the others can't access the Dis at work (oh the horror).

Great thread Dan hope all is well with you. What a cutie in your siggie? I guess I've been away from the CB longer than I thought?

Well, I'm not really an old-timer to the CB (I'm actually more of a newtimer here), but I have been around longer than some. I also had an account before this one, but lost the password.

Happy New Year everyone.

I'm not sure what kind of "timer" I am :lmao: - Just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

hi everyone - been here a long time - not a lot of posts - but have added my kids on (kidpluto & kidgoofy) and friends -

Dan - it's nice to see your name - brings back a lot of memories of how nice the site is and how much it's grown

hi everyone - been here a long time - not a lot of posts - but have added my kids on (kidpluto & kidgoofy) and friends -

Dan - it's nice to see your name - brings back a lot of memories of how nice the site is and how much it's grown

I guess Dave and I qualify as oldtimers.....we're headed back to the World June 19-24! I always warm up for a trip by reading the fun filled trip reports. It's a tradition that has served me well in the past and provided us with some valuable tips. We'd love to meet up with you again someday soon....hope all is well with you and yours.:goodvibes

Jill:teacher:

DebºoºS;17388152 said:
Great thread Dan. So good to see familiar names checking in. Here's a pic from the very first DIS meet at the Boardwalk. There were many DISers there that night but alas I was a late arrival and missed many.
L-R
DS#1 (now 20) Myself (aka DebsS or Glinda) Pete DIS webmaster, Stu & sorry I forget. If anyone knows please PM me. John is taking the pic with my old point & shoot. TU John:wave2:
36868DIS-MEET.jpg

OMG! OMG! I (and my family) was AT this meet!!! It was October of 1998, I believe. And actually, I believe that I was part of the group that planned it. I think that I remember meeting Deb and her son! And I know that I met Pete. And there was Brad (he has been gone for years and years), and Kay (I see her posting on the Budget Board on occasion.) We had a cake from the Boardwalk Bakery - with what was then the DIS logo on it.

Wow.

I thought that I had already posted to this thread, but I looked at the posters list and I did not see my name, so I guess I didn't.

March of 1998. OMG! That's 10 years!

10 years of good times and bad. Like all relationships. ::yes::

OMG! OMG! I (and my family) was AT this meet!!! It was October of 1998, I believe. And actually, I believe that I was part of the group that planned it. I think that I remember meeting Deb and her son! And I know that I met Pete. And there was Brad (he has been gone for years and years), and Kay (I see her posting on the Budget Board on occasion.) We had a cake from the Boardwalk Bakery - with what was then the DIS logo on it.
March of 1998. OMG! That's 10 years!
10 years of good times and bad. Like all relationships. ::yes::

Hey Beth!!!!!! So good to hear from you. Yes, I remember the cake was a huge hit and yes I do remember you took an active part in planning the event,TU! I also remember some people got together for the Illuminations cruise. Yikes, that was a long time ago and many trips since:scared1:
Would love to get together for another meet at the Belleview Room:goodvibes

Click my pic. Comments are greatly appreciated:flower3:

Hi Dan ......I'm still around!My wife is here all the time i just sit back and watch....:rotfl2: :rotfl2: We had a dis meet at the board walk with tuff cookie and her son sideshow....mum4jenn and our daughter...good to see you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter