Dis Exclusive Viva Italia 9/16 - 9/24/2014

So I just completed the last item on my to do list and suddenly I realized ... holy crap I'm going to Italy!!!!!!:cool1:

Laurie

A little over 9 hours until we can check in for our flight. I watched our same flight take off yesterday as I was driving home from work. That is one big plane.

A little over 9 hours until we can check in for our flight. I watched our same flight take off yesterday as I was driving home from work. That is one big plane.

Would love to see your pictures of the interior when we meet in Rome. :moped:

Only about 3 hours till the limo picks us up to head to the airport.

See everybody in Rome! I love saying that!!!

Only about 3 hours till the limo picks us up to head to the airport.

See everybody in Rome! I love saying that!!!

Same here!! Limo in 3 hours. Finishing up clearing memory card, downloading movies and audio to I-devices, and charging up any batteries left to charge.

See ya'll in Rome!

We met one of our guides, Dusty, while in line to check in at Delta at MCO.

Uneventful flight from Pittsburgh. Now hanging out in the us airways club in Charlotte for our flight. Rome here we come!!!:cheer2::woohoo::yay:

Just posting from the bus between Ovieto and Florence because I can.

To add to Jeff's remark: Just posting from the Westin Excelsior hotel in Florence after a wonderful meal with my new friends because I can:cool1:

MET MANY NEW friends who will be friends for MANY years. Having an AWESOME time....thank you Dreams Unlimited for another wonderful adventure.Dusty and Marco B are just terrific.:cool1:

OK, so the last day in Firenze is about the most expensive day of the trip. But worth it.

Oh! what a fantastic trip this has been!!! Meeting some great new friends, spending time with old friends and getting to know some of them better has been wonderful.

Sightseeing, eating, drinking (why does the vino taste better here?), laughing, shopping (KEVIN- I hate you !!! Such an enabler!) has all been such fun. Tonight we gather for our farewell dinner. I'm tired, but I'm sure going to miss my little family of Adventurers !

Until next time- arrivaderci!!!

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end:( after being up for 22 hours we finally got home and to sleep in our own bed. My little fur babies kept checking on me all night to make sure that we were really home. One day of reprieve today and then back to the real world. I realized after the farewell dinner that I forgot to thank all of you for excepting us newbies and welcoming us to "the family" ( that sort of sounds like an initiation into the mob:rotfl2:).

Val & I arrived home safely last night. All we had the energy for was to drag our bags inside the house and then hit the bed. We are up this morning, but don't know for how long...jet lag is a... well you know.

Hoping those heading home today have smooth flights. Will find time to work on my pictures over the next couple of days and get them uploaded so all can see.

Val & I had such a good time and enjoyed meeting new friends and renewing old friendships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter