Dis Exclusive Viva Italia 9/16 - 9/24/2014

Home at last! Cannot quit thinking about our adventure and all the pictures. Thank you Kevin and John for including your favorite things. It has made this amazing adventure magically. :)

BTW. What happens in Italy stays in Italy. just saying.;)::yes::

Filled out the ABD survey yesterday, giving all concerned high marks. :surfweb:

Was a bit amused by the section on how we learned about ABD and got our info. The multiple choice selections fortunately included "other". Gave Dreams/DISBoards credit for providing lots of good info there.

Home at last! Cannot quit thinking about our adventure and all the pictures. Thank you Kevin and John for including your favorite things. It has made this amazing adventure magically. :)

BTW. What happens in Italy stays in Italy. just saying.;)::yes::

Mom figured out how to post! :thumbsup2

I can't wait for our pottery purchases to arrive! It will be like Christmas!

When did you schedule yours to arrive?

I told her we would be home on Monday, and I think she said 10-15 days.

Meanwhile, Mom and I are keeping the frame shop at Michael's busy. We each dropped off a painting we purchased in Venice yesterday. Should be ready in a couple of weeks!

Thanks for posting pictures They are marvelous.

Hmm yea OK you can change the names to protect the not so innocent. :rotfl2:

Just got message from DHL- my Orvieto pottery will be delivered tomorrow!!!

I think I saw them picking it up!

10710943_10202693892364586_3817196387049662764_n.jpg

Mine is now "with delivery courier"--- can't wait to see it at home! Hope I love it here as much as I did in Italy!

(I can always try to sell it to Pete since it matches his! :rotfl: )

Mine is now "with delivery courier"--- can't wait to see it at home! Hope I love it here as much as I did in Italy!

(I can always try to sell it to Pete since it matches his! :rotfl: )

WooHoo! I have no idea when the pallets of pottery are showing up at our house. :faint:

I won't have pallets coming, thankfully! I only bought 5 pieces. I think... :scratchin

With all the "enabling" that was going on, it's a little hard to remember. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!