DIS Exclusive Northern Italy / Switzerland Adventure August 26th - September 2nd 2016

Cousin Orville

Inventor of Air Cooling
Ugh! Ok, I will look into this whole yahoo/Flickr thing tomorrow. I'm still jet lagging a little........ This will be great if we can get it to all work out.
Karen, I just realized we had a quick little conversation both here on the Boards and on Facebook at the same time.... We're so tech savvy!

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Well, I seem to be failing miserably at getting that Flickr Group properly setup. I've had correspondence with Kevin (McGory) and attempted to add him and Kate to the group without any success. Anybody here that has more experience with Flickr than I do that cares to try it themselves, please do so.

In the mean time, if you click on this picture you'll be taken to my Flickr page and will be able to see all my pictures.

DSC_0221
by jalves_02360, on Flickr

Last edited:
  • OKW Lover

DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    Jeff, I just set up a Flickr group and invited you and Kevin mcgrory- see how that works!
    Your group works great for me Kathy. Currently loading my pictures into it. Thanks for figuring this out!

OKW Lover

DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    Wow - almost 700 pictures in the group account already!

• Cousin Orville

Inventor of Air Cooling

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
    So I just got a text from a friend who was stuck on one of those gondolas in the Alps. Didn't hear how long they were stuck... Something north of 7hrs.

Google Chamonix glacier gondola rescue.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1751963/sixty-tourists-will-spend-the-night-trapped-in-broken-down-cable-cars-12000ft-up-in-the-french-alps-after-rescue-operation-called-off/

Thankfully she was rescued and is back on Earth now. She sent posted a picture of the "badass rescuers"
    View attachment 193220
    THIS!

THIS IS WHY WE WOULDN'T GO UP IN THE ONE ON SANTORINI!!

THIS IS WHAT I LIVE IN FEAR MIGHT HAPPEN!!

NOW I HAVE TO LAY DOWN!!!

• Sarabi's Cubs

DIS Veteran
    Would love it if you would each post your best shot so that those of us who have been stalking you can continue to experience the Alpine Magic through you!

Laurie

kpiper

Earning My Ears
    Is anyone else having issues with their shipment from La Cambusa in Stresa? Ours is held up at customs because of paperwork both of us needed to fill out!?!

OKW Lover

DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    Is anyone else having issues with their shipment from La Cambusa in Stresa? Ours is held up at customs because of paperwork both of us needed to fill out!?!
    How did you find out about this?

kpiper

Earning My Ears
    We got a call from Fed Ex in Memphis. They are making us complete some paperwork and they also are contacting La Cambusa for paperwork.

On a different note, I finally signed up for Flickr. How can I upload my pictures to the group?

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
    How did you find out about this?
    We got a call from Fed Ex in Memphis. They are making us complete some paperwork and they also are contacting La Cambusa for paperwork.

On a different note, I finally signed up for Flickr. How can I upload my pictures to the group?
    Just got notice that ours is on the FedEx truck for delivery today.

We'll see.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW