DIS/Dreams Unlimited China Adventure Oct 14th - 25th 2017 SOLD OUT!!!

Country Kitchen update: All confirmed for 24 - now at 3 tables! I asked about their noodles and duck since that is what most of the tripadvisor reviews recommend. Below you can see her suggestions. I'd modify this and say at most 1 duck per table. There will be plenty of food. If no one speaks up with interest, I'll just order 1 duck and @Sarabi's Cubs , the 4 of us can sit together and share. It sounds like they can still accommodate more guests, so let me know if I don't have you on the list already.

"Yeah, ours duck and noodles are very famous ,if 24 people now, we can arrange three round tables for you in public area(2 tables-9 people/table,1 table 6 people) and usually 4 people to share one duck, so maybe
you need order 4-5 Peking ducks; The noodles guest usually pick a noodle with a sauce for one person as a main, all the noodles is fresh do for you when after pick up all the dishes, I recommend the pulled noodle
with Braised Pork, Chilli Oil if you like spicy.
That's all my said .
If you need any other assistance, please let us know."

How can you not do duck in China? Please add us in. Thanks
John

Our visa was approved! I'll feel better when that and our passports are in hand, but it's a relief! I wish we could have gone to the consulate to do it in person, but the trip from Ohio to New York City would have cost more - but not by much! Like Kevin (Cousin Orville) said, it ended up being a little over $800 with the discount (we did the document prep). We got the notice that we had been approved and shortly after got a notice that they had sent them to us and an invoice with a list of charges. Also like Kevin, there were a couple of extra fees on there that I had opted out of like passport replacement, so watch that!

Laurie

Our guides for this trip will be Christian and Daisy..

We will have VIP guides in both parks.

Christian was one of our ABD Guides on our Backstage Magic Tour. I think it was one of his first, and he was very nice. He has led a lot of the China ABD tours. I've communicated with him about the tour and gotten some good information. I'm very happy to hear he'll be on our tour!

I looked back at Dusty's post several months ago and Daisy was the guide with him on the Disney centric trip that the annual pass holders took, so she should be familiar with this itinerary. On another note, our visas are on their way back from CIBTparty:Any updates, Cynthia on your Visa progress?

Chris

I looked back at Dusty's post several months ago and Daisy was the guide with him on the Disney centric trip that the annual pass holders took, so she should be familiar with this itinerary. On another note, our visas are on their way back from CIBTparty:Any updates, Cynthia on your Visa progress?

Chris
Well, they say it's been approved, but only for 1 month. I'll believe it if/when I have it in my hand, and if/when it has the correct "month" to cover this trip! lol. Fingers crossed. We are hoping to get it this week.

Still waiting for our ABD box. Can't wait!

Well, they say it's been approved, but only for 1 month. I'll believe it if/when I have it in my hand, and if/when it has the correct "month" to cover this trip! lol. Fingers crossed. We are hoping to get it this week.

Still waiting for our ABD box. Can't wait!
That’s encouraging news Cynthia. Fingers crossed here, too!

It's here, and it's good for the correct dates (and WAY beyond the 1 month they told me it would be good for.) Yeah!!!! Thanks for all the prayers and hopes sent my way. Now to get excited about this trip again since I know I can go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter