Dis-Dream Academy RP

Veronique: She went and sat by Natalie quietly. "Bonjour Natalie."

Wade: He left his group of friends, upset but not surprised, and sat at a table, joined moments later by Cass. "Hey Cass. For what it's worth, I'm sorry. I know you'd rather be with Mike."

Hugo: He offered a smile for Espen. "Hello again Espen. At least I'm not working with a complete stranger."

Helena: "I guess I'll see you later," she said to Eric, since they weren't partnered together. She joined another girl. "Jo, right? I'm Helena."

Nancy: She was in a group of three, but neither of the two was her only friend in her grade. "Hi, I'm Nancy," she said to Haru and Leo, squeezing around a table with them.

Jordan: He smiled at Finny. "Finny, right? Nice to work with a friend."

Havelock: He nodded, "See you later." He took a breath and found two other girls (Atarsi and Kiki), ones he hadn't met before. He took another breath. "Um, hi. I'm Havelock."

Matilda: She took a look around until she found her lab partner, who turned out to be a fairy. "Hello, I'm Matilda."

He went over to Jacqui. "HI there." He pulled out a seat for her and then sat down.

Veronique: She went and sat by Natalie quietly. "Bonjour Natalie."

Wade: He left his group of friends, upset but not surprised, and sat at a table, joined moments later by Cass. "Hey Cass. For what it's worth, I'm sorry. I know you'd rather be with Mike."

Hugo: He offered a smile for Espen. "Hello again Espen. At least I'm not working with a complete stranger."

Helena: "I guess I'll see you later," she said to Eric, since they weren't partnered together. She joined another girl. "Jo, right? I'm Helena."

Nancy: She was in a group of three, but neither of the two was her only friend in her grade. "Hi, I'm Nancy," she said to Haru and Leo, squeezing around a table with them.

Havelock: He nodded, "See you later." He took a breath and found two other girls (Atarsi and Kiki), ones he hadn't met before. He took another breath. "Um, hi. I'm Havelock."

Matilda: She took a look around until she found her lab partner, who turned out to be a fairy. "Hello, I'm Matilda."
Leo: He smiled at Nancy. "Hey, I'm Leo."

OOC: I forgot these posts existed, sorry :lmao:

Cass: "It's fine, I'm sure you'll be a great partner." It's true, she'd rather be with Mike since they make great partners, but it wasn't her choice. She hoped Wade would be just as good.

Espen: "Yeah."

Jo: "Yup. Hello Helena. I hope you know a lot aboit science, because I don't know much." She glanced over at Havelock and saw he was with 2 girls, which made her slightly jelous and she wasn't sure why.

Finny: "Yep. Yeah, hopefully we'll be able to get to know each other more."
He went over to Jacqui. "HI there." He pulled out a seat for her and then sat down.
Jacqui: "Oh, thank you. Hello. You must be Parker."

OOC: It's fine, I need to get us started.

August: "Right, hello. So, today I kinda want you to get to know your lab partners, and I also want to have a general gauge of how much you know. So I'm going to give each set of partners one packet of random science questions, and you need to put all of your names on it. I'd like you to work on it together, without using your phones to Google anything. If you can't figure it out between you, then skip it. However, you can hold a conversation not about the assignment as long as it doesn't get too loud and you finish the packet by the time the bell rings. If it gets too loud, I'll warn you, but if it gets too loud more than once then you'll have to be silent and pass notes to work on the questions or something. And if you don't turn it in at the end of class, you'll get a zero. Any questions?"

Cass: "It's fine, I'm sure you'll be a great partner." It's true, she'd rather be with Mike since they make great partners, but it wasn't her choice. She hoped Wade would be just as good.

Jo: "Yup. Hello Helena. I hope you know a lot aboit science, because I don't know much." She glanced over at Havelock and saw he was with 2 girls, which made her slightly jelous and she wasn't sure why.

Wade: "I'm probably not as smart as Mike, but I do live with a mad scientist, among other people, so I know some stuff," he said truthfully.

Hugo: "Know much about Science? I know math, but," he shrugged, not finishing his sentence.

Helena: "I know a bit."

Jordan: "That would be nice. I like having friends. I didn't back home for a long time, and I do now, but it's..weird, it's different."

Leinani: She went to get the packet and brought it back to the table. She wrote her name down and ask her partner, "What's your name?"

Parker: "Yeah, that's me." He listened to Krei's instructions. "Seems easy enough right?"

Patch:She wondered what they would do in Science.
Abhilasha:"Sso what's your name?"
Atarsi:"Hi I'm Atarsi it's nice to meet you."

OOC: It's fine, I need to get us started.

August: "Right, hello. So, today I kinda want you to get to know your lab partners, and I also want to have a general gauge of how much you know. So I'm going to give each set of partners one packet of random science questions, and you need to put all of your names on it. I'd like you to work on it together, without using your phones to Google anything. If you can't figure it out between you, then skip it. However, you can hold a conversation not about the assignment as long as it doesn't get too loud and you finish the packet by the time the bell rings. If it gets too loud, I'll warn you, but if it gets too loud more than once then you'll have to be silent and pass notes to work on the questions or something. And if you don't turn it in at the end of class, you'll get a zero. Any questions?"
Mine: No questions (not even from Cass).
Wade: "I'm probably not as smart as Mike, but I do live with a mad scientist, among other people, so I know some stuff," he said truthfully.

Hugo: "Know much about Science? I know math, but," he shrugged, not finishing his sentence.

Helena: "I know a bit."

Jordan: "That would be nice. I like having friends. I didn't back home for a long time, and I do now, but it's..weird, it's different."
Cass: "That's good. I know a lot, mainly from my brother's friends. Definitely not my brother though, he knows more about comics than science."

Espen: "Not really. This should be interesting. But what?" he asked, noticing he didn't finish his sentence.

Jo: "You'll have to teach me some of your science knowledge then."

Finny: "You didn't have any friends in, um, wherever you're from?"
Parker: "Yeah, that's me." He listened to Krei's instructions. "Seems easy enough right?"
Jacqui: "Yeah, as long as you know about science. Science wasn't really my best subject at my old school. I passed with an 84%."
OOC: Would you be willing to make one for Parker?
OOC: Sure.

Jacqui: "Yeah, as long as you know about science. Science wasn't really my best subject at my old school. I passed with an 84%."

OOC: thank you!

Parker: "I know enough. Don't worry. Anyways since we're going to be lab partners, tell me about yourself."

Mine: No questions (not even from Cass).

Cass: "That's good. I know a lot, mainly from my brother's friends. Definitely not my brother though, he knows more about comics than science."

Espen: "Not really. This should be interesting. But what?" he asked, noticing he didn't finish his sentence.

Jo: "You'll have to teach me some of your science knowledge then."

Finny: "You didn't have any friends in, um, wherever you're from?"

Wade: "Well, maybe we'll succeed at not blowing anything up."

Hugo: "Ah, nothing. Just not a lot of talent at science in my family."

Helena: "I'll try."

Jordan: "No, I didn't, unless you count my brother and his monkey. Aladdin's my brother," he said, as if that explained everything (which in a way it did).

Wade: "Well, maybe we'll succeed at not blowing anything up."

Hugo: "Ah, nothing. Just not a lot of talent at science in my family."

Helena: "I'll try."

Jordan: "No, I didn't, unless you count my brother and his monkey. Aladdin's my brother," he said, as if that explained everything (which in a way it did).
Cass: "Hopefully."

Espen: "Oh."

Jo: "I guess we should start this packet then."

Finny: "Oh, that's cool, does that make you a prince then too?"
OOC: thank you!

Parker: "I know enough. Don't worry. Anyways since we're going to be lab partners, tell me about yourself."
Jacqui: "Well, for starters, my name is Jacqui White. My cousin is Snow White, you know, the ditz that ate the poison apple. Although now I have some magic apples of my own. They're not poisonous though. Your turn."

Cass: "Hopefully."

Espen: "Oh."

Jo: "I guess we should start this packet then."

Finny: "Oh, that's cool, does that make you a prince then too?"

Jacqui: "Well, for starters, my name is Jacqui White. My cousin is Snow White, you know, the ditz that ate the poison apple. Although now I have some magic apples of my own. They're not poisonous though. Your turn."

Parker: "Name is Parker Prickly. My dad is a principal. He's really tough. Don't have a mom. I would say I'm smart, but I'm not a showoff like my father. I've made one friend here so far, Olivia. Umm. That's about it. Oh. I write a lot too."

Parker: "Name is Parker Prickly. My dad is a principal. He's really tough. Don't have a mom. I would say I'm smart, but I'm not a showoff like my father. I've made one friend here so far, Olivia. Umm. That's about it. Oh. I write a lot too."
Jacqui: "Well, if we got to know each other more I bet we could be friends. You seem pretty nice and cool. If you want I can introduce you to my friend Marci after class."

OOC:
nLKnU0o2Wj4iPDyCHWEd-vfI-7qgFrvaVlIkgQCrgvgSro2lEq-EzKcbXB6w_TOi_5JptxCiIkxgj-yIutLbXaY6VTYh4AG21Km0B9-jyA02HnnLB2Gk_LqCnlWST2xe_Kve2-owiMllh1Ws2IS_=s0-d-e1-ft

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter