Dis-Dream Academy RP

Abhilasha:She took a seat.
Atarsi:She took a seat.
Cerulean:She took a seat.
Patch:She flew to her assigned table and sat on it.

OOC: I suppose. It'll take a little time though, since partners are going to be within grades.

Havelock: "Yeah."

Helena: "I wouldn't have taken your hand if it was too much."
Jo: "I'm still kind of upset that we'll have to be separated again."

Eric: "Ok." That made him happy.
OOC: Random Generator Says -
Seniors
  1. Veronique and Natalie
  2. Sam and Hayden
  3. Carter and Mike
  4. Wade and Cass
  5. Leinani and Abhilasha
Juniors
  1. Hugo, Parker and Jacqui
  2. Eric and Marina
  3. Olivia and Marci
  4. Jo and Helena
Sophomores
  1. Haru, Nancy and Leo
  2. Finny and Jordan
Freshmen
  1. Havelock, Atarsi and Kiki
  2. Patch and Matilda
  3. Mirela and Cerulean
OOC: Cool beans. Except Espen isn't on there.
OOC: Hey. does anyone remember whether we decided if it's Tuesday or Wednesday?
OOC: I don't think we ever decided.

OOC:I don't know what the day was. I think we didn't decide.
Cerulean:She was looking forward to what they would do in science.

Jo: "I'm still kind of upset that we'll have to be separated again."

Eric: "Ok." That made him happy.

OOC: Cool beans. Except Espen isn't on there.

OOC: I don't think we ever decided.

OOC: Dang it. What grade is he again?

Havelock: "It'll only be one class."

Helena: She smiled.

OOC:I don't know what the day was. I think we didn't decide.
Cerulean:She was looking forward to what they would do in science.

OOC: Okay, thanks guys. What will it be, Tuesday or Wednesday?

OOC:I vote Wednesday.
Abhilasha:This science class would be interesting.
Atarsi:She was excited.

OOC: Dang it. What grade is he again?

Havelock: "It'll only be one class."

Helena: She smiled.

OOC: Okay, thanks guys. What will it be, Tuesday or Wednesday?
OOC: Junior. And I also vote Wednesday.

Jo: "I think we're separated in English too though."

OOC: Junior. And I also vote Wednesday.

Jo: "I think we're separated in English too though."

OOC: At least it works out, because there's a group of three. Espen's with Hugo and Parker and Jacqui are their own group.

Sure, let it be Wednesday, since everyone said that day so far. Marci planning a party this weekend?

Havelock: "Well, okay, two classes. But that's all."

OOC: At least it works out, because there's a group of three. Espen's with Hugo and Parker and Jacqui are their own group.

Sure, let it be Wednesday, since everyone said that day so far. Marci planning a party this weekend?

Havelock: "Well, okay, two classes. But that's all."
OOC: I don't know. The last time she had a party it took up pretty much the entire roleplay.

Jo: "Yeah, I guess."

OOC: I don't know. The last time she had a party it took up pretty much the entire roleplay.

Jo: "Yeah, I guess."

OOC: That's only cause the Antis attacked and people got kidnapped. Since there's no such thing as Antis, I'm pretty sure it would be okay if you want to.

Leo: He walked into class in front of Olivia, holding the door open for her noticing she was looking at the floor instead of up front. "Oh, hey, here you go."

Olivia: "Oops," She said, looking up from her feet. "Thank you." After giving him a smile she walked into class and sat down.

Leo: "No problem." He took a seat.

Leo: He walked into class in front of Olivia, holding the door open for her noticing she was looking at the floor instead of up front. "Oh, hey, here you go."

Olivia: "Oops," She said, looking up from her feet. "Thank you." After giving him a smile she walked into class and sat down.

Leo: "No problem." He took a seat.
Parker: He went and sat down next to Olivia, not knowing about having assigned partners yet. "What do you think of your choir section?"

Parker: He went and sat down next to Olivia, not knowing about having assigned partners yet. "What do you think of your choir section?"
Olivia: "The girls are actually really nice, and some of them are familiar with machines and stuff so I didn't feel so out of place. What about yours? Make any new friends?"

Abhilasha:"It's a pleasure to meet you.
Patch:She was sitting on her table and was a bit bored.

Eric: He got in the room with Helena. "So, I guess there's lab partener assignments." He looked for his partner. It was a girl named Marina. He sat with her. "Hi, I'm Eric."

Jo: She walked in with Havelock. "Well, see you after class." She sat with her partner, Helena.

Finny: She walked in with Espen. "Darn, we're not partners. I guess I'll see you after class." She went to her partner, Jordan. She remembered him from yesterday. "Hello again!"

Espen: "You too." He went to his partner, Hugo. "Oh, hello again Hugo."

Marci: She looked at the partner assignments. "No! We're not together," she said to Jacqui.

Jacqui: "No! Oh well I guess. Later bestie!"

Marci: "You too bae!" She saw her partner was sitting with someone else, so she waited.

Jacqui: Her partner was sitting with Marci's partner, so she also waited.

Sam: Great, he was with Hayden, the worst possible person he could be paired with. He sat with him without saying a word.

Cass: She walked in with Mike. "Well, I guess we're not partners this year."

Mike: "Looks like it. Well, I'll see you after class."

Cass: "You too." She sat next to Wade. "Hey Wade."

Mike: Really? Why, out of all the people, did he have to be paired with one of the biggest divas in the school? He sat next to Carter. "Hello Carter," he said with a smile.

Olivia: She said her goodbye to Parker when he left her desk and waited for her actual partner to take their seat.

August Krei: He hurried in. "Right, sorry, one of my old college friends over at one of the science labs needed some advice. If you haven't yet noticed, your lab partners are on the projector. There are one or two groups of three because of odd numbers, but otherwise you'll be in sets of two. You have ten minutes to find your partner and sit."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter