Dis-Dream Academy RP

Sam: None of the basses introduced themselves yet. "Well I guess I'll start off. I'm Sam, Sam St. North. Mygrandfather is Santa, go ahead, make your bad remarks right now to my face, I get it, I'm the gradson of a 'childhood fantasy.'"

Cass: "Well some machines are like robots."

Jo: "I don't have robots where I'm from, just dragons. Wait, I should probably introduce myself. I'm Jo, my brother is Hiccup. I race dragons and I even have one of my own. His name is Smokey."

Veronique: "Nice to meet you Jo."

Jordan: "Hi Sam. I guess I'll go next. My name is Jordan Ababwa, my brother is Aladdin, yes that does make me a prince but I hate most of it so please don't treat me like anything but a normal kid. I'm a sophomore and I like sports and music."

Leinani: "Hi Cerulean! My name is Leinani, and my sisters are Lilo and Nani."

Nancy: "Hi Cerulean, Leinani. I'm Nancy Murphy, my sister is Susan, I'm a sophomore."

Atarsi:"I am Atarsi and my mother's name is Arista

Matilda and Helena: "Hi Atarsi."

Atari:"Hi."
Patch:She held her bracelet so her voice wouldn't just sound like bells. "Hello my name is Patch and my sister is Tinker Bell."

Veronique: "It's cool you guys have experience with robots. I only know machines."

Havelock: "Uh, I guess I'll go them. I'm, uh, Havelock, my dad is Gobber, I'm a freshman and I'm, uh, I'm a blacksmith."
Sam: None of the basses introduced themselves yet. "Well I guess I'll start off. I'm Sam, Sam St. North. Mygrandfather is Santa, go ahead, make your bad remarks right now to my face, I get it, I'm the gradson of a 'childhood fantasy.'"

Cass: "Well some machines are like robots."

Jo: "I don't have robots where I'm from, just dragons. Wait, I should probably introduce myself. I'm Jo, my brother is Hiccup. I race dragons and I even have one of my own. His name is Smokey."
Olivia: She nodded in agreement with Cass. "I like to tinker with anything if I can though, not just robots. I don't really come up with ideas or anything. I'm the one that helps keep it together, all I need is a plan." When Jo introduced herself Olivia listened quietly before becoming impressed. "A pet dragon? That's amazing."

Leo: "Blacksmith, like messing with steel and stuff? That's pretty cool. I could never do anything like that."

Olivia: She nodded in agreement with Cass. "I like to tinker with anything if I can though, not just robots. I don't really come up with ideas or anything. I'm the one that helps keep it together, all I need is a plan." When Jo introduced herself Olivia listened quietly before becoming impressed. "A pet dragon? That's amazing."

Leo: "Blacksmith, like messing with steel and stuff? That's pretty cool. I could never do anything like that."

Veronique: "Hi Patch. My father is an inventor, so I've helped him out a little before."

Havelock: He nodded. "Swords, shields, axes, spears, occasionally equipment or tools, that's what I make."

Veronique: "Nice to meet you Jo."

Jordan: "Hi Sam. I guess I'll go next. My name is Jordan Ababwa, my brother is Aladdin, yes that does make me a prince but I hate most of it so please don't treat me like anything but a normal kid. I'm a sophomore and I like sports and music."

Nancy: "Hi Cerulean, Leinani. I'm Nancy Murphy, my sister is Susan, I'm a sophomore."

Matilda and Helena: "Hi Atarsi."
Sam: "Actually, being a prince sounds pretty awesome. At least you're not helping elves with making toys. But don't worry, I'll treat you 'normal.'"

Jo: "Thanks."

Marci: "Hi everyone! I'm Marci. My aunt is Ariel, so I'm also a mermaid, but I'm not in water right now so I'm not a mermaid."
Abhilashsa:"It's because of the necklace."
Ataris:She took a seat.
Jacqui: "S-so you're also a s-snake?" She didn't really like snakes.

Sam: "Actually, being a prince sounds pretty awesome. At least you're not helping elves with making toys. But don't worry, I'll treat you 'normal.'"

Jo: "Thanks."

Marci: "Hi everyone! I'm Marci. My aunt is Ariel, so I'm also a mermaid, but I'm not in water right now so I'm not a mermaid."

Jacqui: "S-so you're also a s-snake?" She didn't really like snakes.
Jordan: He shook his head. "It's really not. You don't get to go anywhere by yourself unless you escape the guards, there's a bunch of boring meetings, and most other royalty are snobs." He shrugged. "But, I eat everyday, there's a roof over my head, and I don't want for anything, which is an improvement from before I was a prince, so I can't complain too much. But enough about me. Wade, you go!"

Wade: "Fine. I'm Wade Monger, I'm a senior, I'm joining the armed forces when I graduate and my grandfather is General Warren Monger, so the army's in my blood."

Veronique: "Hi Marci."

Helena: "Relax, snakes aren't that scary."

Cerulean:"Hello"
Abhilasha:She rolled her eyes and frowned."It's nice to meet you too."
Ataris:She was enjoying herself.

Abhilasha:"Yesss ."
Atarsi:She smiled at her cousin .

Jordan: He shook his head. "It's really not. You don't get to go anywhere by yourself unless you escape the guards, there's a bunch of boring meetings, and most other royalty are snobs." He shrugged. "But, I eat everyday, there's a roof over my head, and I don't want for anything, which is an improvement from before I was a prince, so I can't complain too much. But enough about me. Wade, you go!"

Wade: "Fine. I'm Wade Monger, I'm a senior, I'm joining the armed forces when I graduate and my grandfather is General Warren Monger, so the army's in my blood."

Veronique: "Hi Marci."

Helena: "Relax, snakes aren't that scary."
Jacqui: "Well they are to me. Please don't turn into a snake anytime soon."

Sam: "Alright."

Mike: "Hi, I'm Mike. My brother is Wasabi of the Big Hero 6. I like technology and science. Next year I'll be going to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology."

Jacqui: "Well they are to me. Please don't turn into a snake anytime soon."

Sam: "Alright."

Mike: "Hi, I'm Mike. My brother is Wasabi of the Big Hero 6. I like technology and science. Next year I'll be going to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology."

Jordan: "Nice to meet you Mike." He was fairly sure he was the youngest of the bases, that was a little weird.

Wade: "Hi Mike."

Cerulean:"Hello Nancy it is nice to meet you as well. I am an freshman."

Nancy: "Thanks."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter