• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis-Dream Academy RP

OOC: Yay boredom!

dfOel8XE8qWv3alnm0SiaCRFSpujiicE5zHjP0GdPhf97YyOmOMOySjr7P18S6k_9lEOpFGnyJNWWarrfyPru8AURSMkUE9uagz4mCD-lUZzRxYA--PrpJuLOtWi4cH8EBlALyq8aVZU7P77HYp8=s0-d-e1-ft

Espen: "Well we already know each other, so we're good. I don't know the rest of these people though."

OOC: And Kiki.
OOC: Kiki's person is at work, I already knew I was going to put her down for whatever.

Havelock: "True."

Hugo: He looked around at the tenors. "So who wants to go first?"

Jacqui: "Well if no one is going to start, I guess I'll go," she thought. "Um, hey everyone. I'm Jacqui. I don't really know what else to say. I love singing. My cousin is Snow White. Oh, fun fact, I have a bunch of apples in my backpack that do magical things. Anyone want to try one?"

OOC: Kiki's person is at work, I already knew I was going to put her down for whatever.

Havelock: "True."

Hugo: He looked around at the tenors. "So who wants to go first?"
Espen: "I'll go. I'm Espen Hofferson, brother of Astrid Hofferson. I race dragons, which is pretty much the most interesting thing about me. So yeah."

Espen: "I'll go. I'm Espen Hofferson, brother of Astrid Hofferson. I race dragons, which is pretty much the most interesting thing about me. So yeah."
Hugo: He nodded. "Nice to meet you Espen. I'm Hugo Weselton, grandson of the Duke of Weselton. I like music, books and sports."

Espen: "Cool." He sat with the tenors. he sat next to Havelock. "Hey."

Cass: "That's cool. Oh, and I hope you don't feel threatened when I said I'd make a robot to destroy you without physically harming you, like I said, I've only made 1 robot before with help from Fred's friend. I just hate it when people call me Cassidy."
Olivia: "No way, I get it. Besides, I'm happy there's someone else who's dealt with a robot that wasn't perfect. Mine's just annoying and really into hugging."
Hugo: He nodded. "Nice to meet you Espen. I'm Hugo Weselton, grandson of the Duke of Weselton. I like music, books and sports."
Leo: He listened to the boys with great interest before leaning forward in his seat. "I'm Leo Branagh, son of Miguel, and I'm a sophomore. I play guitar and like new places."

Olivia: "No way, I get it. Besides, I'm happy there's someone else who's dealt with a robot that wasn't perfect. Mine's just annoying and really into hugging."

Leo: He listened to the boys with great interest before leaning forward in his seat. "I'm Leo Branagh, son of Miguel, and I'm a sophomore. I play guitar and like new places."

Hugo: "Nice to meet you Leo."

Havelock: He nodded and smiled.

Veronique: She laughed.

Cass: "Mine doesn't do much, or anything at all. I don't really know how to use it without my brother's friend's help."
Hugo: "Nice to meet you Leo."

Havelock: He nodded and smiled.

Veronique: She laughed.

Leo: He smiled at the two boys before leaning back in his seat. "You too, man."
Espen: "Yeah Havelock."

Jacqui: "Well if no one is going to start, I guess I'll go," she thought. "Um, hey everyone. I'm Jacqui. I don't really know what else to say. I love singing. My cousin is Snow White. Oh, fun fact, I have a bunch of apples in my backpack that do magical things. Anyone want to try one?"
Helena: "Nice. Hey, I'm Helena Best, I'm a junior and I like sports and winter and, and stuff."

Leo: He smiled at the two boys before leaning back in his seat. "You too, man."

Cass: "Mine doesn't do much, or anything at all. I don't really know how to use it without my brother's friend's help."

Espen: "Yeah Havelock."

Veronique: "It's cool you guys have experience with robots. I only know machines."

Havelock: "Uh, I guess I'll go them. I'm, uh, Havelock, my dad is Gobber, I'm a freshman and I'm, uh, I'm a blacksmith."

Sam: None of the basses introduced themselves yet. "Well I guess I'll start off. I'm Sam, Sam St. North. Mygrandfather is Santa, go ahead, make your bad remarks right now to my face, I get it, I'm the gradson of a 'childhood fantasy.'"
Veronique: "It's cool you guys have experience with robots. I only know machines."

Havelock: "Uh, I guess I'll go them. I'm, uh, Havelock, my dad is Gobber, I'm a freshman and I'm, uh, I'm a blacksmith."
Cass: "Well some machines are like robots."

Jo: "I don't have robots where I'm from, just dragons. Wait, I should probably introduce myself. I'm Jo, my brother is Hiccup. I race dragons and I even have one of my own. His name is Smokey."

Leinani: She looks around the class, and everybody seems to be getting along pretty well. Since it's still her first day she hasn't really made any friends much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter