• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis-Dream Academy RP

Havelock: "Swords are basically made up of lines. Curved or straight, they're lines. Dragons require lots of details."

Helena: She stayed still. Frozen still, if one wanted to joke.
OOC: I didn't realize I would be offline for such a long time. Just came back from a very disapointing day :/

Jo: "Yeah."

Eric: He continued to draw her.
Leinani: She got up to get some supplies to finish her nature drawing. She walked passed by Marci. "Hey Marci, what are you drawing?"
Marci: "A mermaid."

Jacqui: "And I'm just drawing some apples."

OOC: Pearlgem, do you mind if I do what you're doing and making their drawings too? They make great visuals.

OOC: I didn't realize I would be offline for such a long time. Just came back from a very disapointing day :/

Jo: "Yeah."

Eric: He continued to draw her.

Marci: "A mermaid."

Jacqui: "And I'm just drawing some apples."

OOC: Pearlgem, do you mind if I do what you're doing and making their drawings too? They make great visuals.

OOC: Sorry

Havelock: His sword was epic. If only he could make something like that. And if only the intricacies would totally throw off the balance and weight of the sword, thus rendering it useless, and what was the point of making an epic looking sword if you couldn't use it?

Helena: She discreetly kept doing her work.

OOC: Sorry

Havelock: His sword was epic. If only he could make something like that. And if only the intricacies would totally throw off the balance and weight of the sword, thus rendering it useless, and what was the point of making an epic looking sword if you couldn't use it?

Helena: She discreetly kept doing her work.
OOC: It's fine. Now I'm the boards and I'm happier :) :P

Jo: "That sword's pretty epic."

OOC: It's fine. Now I'm the boards and I'm happier :) :P

Jo: "That sword's pretty epic."
OOC: GASP! You're the boards?!

Havelock: "Isn't it?" There were curved metal pieces that looked like they grew out from the hilt and came out on either side all fitted together and in line like feathers so it looked like wings. "Not the most epic thing I've done, certainly, but for the amount of time I spent on it it looks pretty epic."

OOC: GASP! You're the boards?!

Havelock: "Isn't it?" There were curved metal pieces that looked like they grew out from the hilt and came out on either side all fitted together and in line like feathers so it looked like wings. "Not the most epic thing I've done, certainly, but for the amount of time I spent on it it looks pretty epic."
OOC: -_- *on

Jo: "I don't think I've seen your other drawings."

OOC: -_- *on

Jo: "I don't think I've seen your other drawings."
OOC: I'm sorry. My restraint isn't what it usually is today.

Havelock: "I don't show people much, but you've seen them. I have another journal of commissioned work, so mostly maps of Berk, dragons for the book and plants for medicine and poison guides."

OOC: I'm sorry. My restraint isn't what it usually is today.

Havelock: "I don't show people much, but you've seen them. I have another journal of commissioned work, so mostly maps of Berk, dragons for the book and plants for medicine and poison guides."
OOC: It's ok.
I don't remember him showing her.

Jo: "Hm." She continued drawing her dragon. It didn't look very good so far.

OOC: It's public?

OOC: Yay!
OOC: Well, I do a ton of inferencing. The dragon drawings ate for their book of dragons or whatever, and I'm sure anyone can read it. The maps of Berk would basically be used for any traveller probably. And the plant and poison guides, while never indicated that they actually have them, it would only make sense that they've got some sort of detailed lists as to which plants in the area are edible, poisonous, good for medicinal uses, etc.

OOC: Well, I do a ton of inferencing. The dragon drawings ate for their book of dragons or whatever, and I'm sure anyone can read it. The maps of Berk would basically be used for any traveller probably. And the plant and poison guides, while never indicated that they actually have them, it would only make sense that they've got some sort of detailed lists as to which plants in the area are edible, poisonous, good for medicinal uses, etc.
OOC: Oh ok, that makes sense.

Jo: "So what are you doing now that you're finished?"

Havelock: "Nothing."
Jo: "Cool." She noticed that Espen still had one hand under the table.

Espen: "Ok, here's my dragon!" He showed it to everyone.
finished-toothless-how-to-train-your-dragon-2.png

Jo: "Hey, it's Toothless."

OOC: I did not draw that. I have terrible art skills.

Parker: "Plans? What kind of plans?"
Olivia: She shrugged, starting the outline of her piece as an idea came to her. "Outlines of my first solar surfer, our family ship we were working on, simple things. Plans that I've worked on before and can attempt to draw easily. I'm going to do the ship, actually. It's pretty easy and normal."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter