• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis-Dream Academy RP

Jo: She heard what the sub said. "Well good, because it looks like we're drawing today."

Eric: "So, what are you going to draw?"
Havelock: He smiled a satisfied smile and pulled out one of his sketchbooks. It was mostly filled, with armor, weapon or equipment designs. He had two others but this one would do.

Helena: "Hmm, not sure. What are you going to draw?"

Parker: He started his free draw, except he couldn't figure out what to draw. "What're you going to do Olivia?"
Olivia: She walked into class hearing the substitute and felt relieved it would be a very relaxing day of class. Sitting with Parker she shrugged, thinking over ideas. "Maybe a feather, or redo some plans my brother and I have made before. Something easy."

Leo: He sat in class with a pencil in hand, mulling over some ideas.

Havelock: He smiled a satisfied smile and pulled out one of his sketchbooks. It was mostly filled, with armor, weapon or equipment designs. He had two others but this one would do.

Helena: "Hmm, not sure. What are you going to draw?"
Jo: "I might draw a dragon. What are you going to draw?"

Espen: He was sitting with Finny acroos from Jo and Havelock, still holding her hand under the table. "Hey, did you copy my idea?"

Jo: She rolled her eyes.

Finny: "I might draw someone. I'm an ok drawer."

Eric: "I don't know." He looked at her and got a strange idea. "Maybe you."

Cass: She continued her weekly assignment.

Mike: He tried to continue his weekly assignment, but ended up drawing a person. He didn't really know who he was drawing.

Sam: He continued his weekly assignment.

Marci: She started to draw a mermaid.

Jacqui: She drew some apples.

OOC: What was the weekly assignment for seniors again?

Jo: "I might draw a dragon. What are you going to draw?"

Espen: He was sitting with Finny acroos from Jo and Havelock, still holding her hand under the table. "Hey, did you copy my idea?"

Jo: She rolled her eyes.

Finny: "I might draw someone. I'm an ok drawer."

Eric: "I don't know." He looked at her and got a strange idea. "Maybe you."

Cass: She continued her weekly assignment.

Mike: He tried to continue his weekly assignment, but ended up drawing a person. He didn't really know who he was drawing.

Sam: He continued his weekly assignment.

Marci: She started to draw a mermaid.

Jacqui: She drew some apples.

OOC: What was the weekly assignment for seniors again?

OOC: I'll check in a sec.

Havelock: "Sword." He had pulled out his pencils and erasers and gotten to work.

Helena: She blushed. "Me? Why me?" She looked away from the snowy-capped mountain she was beginning to draw.

Matilda: She started trying to draw some skyscrapers.

Nancy: She started trying to draw her family. Startlingly enough, there were some people appearing there that she didn't expect.

Jordan: He started trying to draw a lamp.

Hugo: He was drawing a beautiful ship.

OOC: Nature and the Natural World is the senior weekly project theme

Wade: He wasn't an expert in nature, so he just started drawing a view of the ocean.

Veronique: She began to draw the forest near her homes.

OOC: I'll check in a sec.

Havelock: "Sword." He had pulled out his pencils and erasers and gotten to work.

Helena: She blushed. "Me? Why me?" She looked away from the snowy-capped mountain she was beginning to draw.

Matilda: She started trying to draw some skyscrapers.

Nancy: She started trying to draw her family. Startlingly enough, there were some people appearing there that she didn't expect.

Jordan: He started trying to draw a lamp.

Hugo: He was drawing a beautiful ship.
Jo: "Cool. Your sword will probably look a lot better than my dragon."

Eric: "I don't know. You're really pretty."
OOC: Nature and the Natural World is the senior weekly project theme

Wade: He wasn't an expert in nature, so he just started drawing a view of the ocean.

Veronique: She began to draw the forest near her homes.
OOC: Ok.

Cass: She continued her trees.

Mike: He figured out who he was drawing instead of a nature scene. It was Cass.
Abhilasha:She knew she would draw a leaf.
Atarsi:She would her home.

OOC: Isn't Abhilasha a senior?

Jo: "Cool. Your sword will probably look a lot better than my dragon."

Eric: "I don't know. You're really pretty."

OOC: Ok.

Cass: She continued her trees.

Mike: He figured out who he was drawing instead of a nature scene. It was Cass.

OOC: Isn't Abhilasha a senior?

Havelock: "I don't think swords and dragons are at all comparable in the sense of drawing."

Helena: She looked away. "Thank you."

Olivia: She walked into class hearing the substitute and felt relieved it would be a very relaxing day of class. Sitting with Parker she shrugged, thinking over ideas. "Maybe a feather, or redo some plans my brother and I have made before. Something easy."

Leo: He sat in class with a pencil in hand, mulling over some ideas.

Parker: "Plans? What kind of plans?"

Cerulean:
image.jpg

Patch:She finished her picture. She got her biggest drawing thing but it the others seemed bigger.
image.jpg

Leinani: She got up to get some supplies to finish her nature drawing. She walked passed by Marci. "Hey Marci, what are you drawing?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter