• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis-Dream Academy RP

OCC: Yeah I think we should switch to next class.

Leinani: She went back to reading, and first the first two chapters. She stood up and went to get her backpack, and check the schedule. It was about time to switch to the next class.

OOC:Yep
Cerulean:She got her backpack and went to the next class.
Abhilasha:She went to the next class.
Atarsi:She went to the next class.

Cerulean:She made it to the classroom.
Abhilasha:She made it to the classroom.
Atarsi:She made it to the classroom.
Pqtch:She flew in the classroom.

OOC: I never actually released to the next class. I'm never going to release for next class until I or the teacher of that class ACTUALLY SAYS they can go.

Okay, so Newsies is still gone, so I'll use a substitute. Next class is art.

Mariah Odie: The bell rang. "You are dismissed."

My characters: They headed out

Atarsi:"Oh okay." She said.
Abhilasha:Sh went back to reading.
Marci: She giggled. "If you need help figuring out what other stuff is just let me know." She caught up with Jacqui and walked out.
Helena: She nodded.

OOC: Next class?
Eric: The bell rang. "I guess it's time for art."

Sam: "I'm lucky I'm a senior. I'm pretty much doing whatever she tells us to do for the week."

Cass: She closed her book that she just finished and put it back in her backpack. "Let's go."

Mike: He caught eye contact with her. He felt a weird feeling he never felt before. Thinking about her before sparked some of that feeling. "Yeah. Art's next."

Cass: "Yeah." They walked out.

Jo: "Should we all walk together?" she said to Finny, Espen, and Havelock, mainly wanting Havelock to answer because even though Finny and Espen were her friends, she knew Havelock really needed a friend.

Marci: She giggled. "If you need help figuring out what other stuff is just let me know." She caught up with Jacqui and walked out.

Eric: The bell rang. "I guess it's time for art."

Sam: "I'm lucky I'm a senior. I'm pretty much doing whatever she tells us to do for the week."

Cass: She closed her book that she just finished and put it back in her backpack. "Let's go."

Mike: He caught eye contact with her. He felt a weird feeling he never felt before. Thinking about her before sparked some of that feeling. "Yeah. Art's next."

Cass: "Yeah." They walked out.

Jo: "Should we all walk together?" she said to Finny, Espen, and Havelock, mainly wanting Havelock to answer because even though Finny and Espen were her friends, she knew Havelock really needed a friend.

Helena: "Looks like."

Havelock: "I, uh, if you guys want me to, I'll walk with you."

Helena: "Looks like."

Havelock: "I, uh, if you guys want me to, I'll walk with you."
Finny: She whispered something in Espen's ear.

Espen: After Finny whispered in his ear, he said, "You two can go. We'll catch up with you guys in the classroom."

Jo: "Ok. Well then let's go." She walked out with him.

Espen: He saw them walk out. "One question: what's shipping?"

Finny: "I think it has something to do with when you want two people to be together. Like, the fandom 'ships' my cousin with Jo's brother and calls it Merricup or something like that."

Espen: "Oh. Well then I 'ship' them too." He reached out his hand. "Shall we?"

Finny: She didn't really know what to make of this, so she just took his hand and said, "Uh, sure." They walked out together.

Eric: "I wonder what we'll be doing in art."

OOC: Is breaking the 4th wall against the rules?

Finny: She whispered something in Espen's ear.

Espen: After Finny whispered in his ear, he said, "You two can go. We'll catch up with you guys in the classroom."

Jo: "Ok. Well then let's go." She walked out with him.

Espen: He saw them walk out. "One question: what's shipping?"

Finny: "I think it has something to do with when you want two people to be together. Like, the fandom 'ships' my cousin with Jo's brother and calls it Merricup or something like that."

Espen: "Oh. Well then I 'ship' them too." He reached out his hand. "Shall we?"

Finny: She didn't really know what to make of this, so she just took his hand and said, "Uh, sure." They walked out together.

Eric: "I wonder what we'll be doing in art."

OOC: Is breaking the 4th wall against the rules?
OOC: Uh..I didn't say so, so I guess no.

Havelock: He followed after Jo.

Helena: "I'm not sure. Probably making art."

OOC: Uh..I didn't say so, so I guess no.

Havelock: He followed after Jo.

Helena: "I'm not sure. Probably making art."
OOC: Ok, I just wasn't sure.

Jo: "So... art."

Eric: "Well yeah, but I'm wondering since we sketched yesterday what we'll be doing today."

Leinani: She walked into classroom, and seems like she has art now. She finds an empty seat and sat there.

Abhilasha:Art was going to be heard she had never even done it before.
Ataris:She couldn't wait for art.

OOC: I'm going to do the sub's speech because I gotta go to work, so be in class now.

Maile: "Hello everyone. My name is Maile White. Your teacher had business so I'll be your sub today. Your assignment is a free-draw, meaning draw whatever you want. Except for you seniors, you guys have to work on your weekly assignment. Rules are, follow them, respect me and don't cross me and I will treat you well."

Parker: He started his free draw, except he couldn't figure out what to draw. "What're you going to do Olivia?"

Leinani: "Hmm...the weekly assignment for seniors...I'll get started right away." She took out her sketchbook and pencil, and went to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter