• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis-Dream Academy RP

OOC: 2nd day for my characters.
3iXaeTUyZ8t5ErlZ0hPiKt9R7HTtcSZMXC3ftsB2mfWubIuXxcF3_xfewumJZy1xP4ntpbk5ZmVVl6XutbCCXUmuzysNPfSD7GBfVcWgvTK6OFrR0307Fmaq8pXN0sJ4yEXKLWmRJkiCuWYuyxQD=s0-d-e1-ft

OOC: Hey Wings, so I was thinking that today we'd do physical checkups during homeroom or some other class if that's ok with you.

Finny and Jo: Finished their breakfast

Espen: Was scarfing down his. He then was finished. "Well that was good."

Finny: "Do you guys want to walk to school together?"

Jo: "Sure."

Espen: "Ok."

Finny: "Havelock?"

Eric and Sam: Were still in Helena's car.

Marci: She was done with breakfast. She walked up to her front door with Jacqui there already. They walked to school together, which was only a minute away.

Jacqui: She got to the school with Marci. They went inside. "Do you think Mrs. Poppins will talk to Carter today?"

Marci: "One can only hope. She started it, I shouldn't be the only one being punished." She then remembered. "Ugh, no! I have detention today!"

Jacqui: "You forgot already?"

Marci: "No. I forgot it was today already. This is just great." They continued walking.

Cass: She walked out. Mike was in his car. She went in.

Mike: "Can we please not have another anime argument on the way to school again?"

Cass: "As long as you admit your taste in anime sucks."

Mike: "Here we go again." He drove off.

Havelock: "Uh, sure, why not?"

Helena: She drove them to school. "We're here."

Others: Arrived at the school.

Mrs. Poppins: She had called Carter's house that night and she would be serving a separate detention the day after today. She made an announcement. "Students, Homeroom has been moved to the library and will be oversaw by our librarian."

OOC: Silv, I read but didn’t understand what you wanted
OOC: I don't know if your school did this, but everyone goes to the nurse's office and gets like a physical check up (usually height and weight, blood pressure, and scoliosis screening). But I might just do it during gym.
Havelock: "Uh, sure, why not?"

Helena: She drove them to school. "We're here."

Others: Arrived at the school.

Mrs. Poppins: She had called Carter's house that night and she would be serving a separate detention the day after today. She made an announcement. "Students, Homeroom has been moved to the library and will be oversaw by our librarian."
OOC: Ok.

Finny: "Ok, well let's all get dressed and stuff and wait back down here."

Jo: "Ok." She went back upstairs to her room. She got dressed, did her hair in a braid thing, put on some makeup (just natural), and went back downstairs.

Espen: He went upstairs and got dressed. He thought his hair and stuff looked presentable so he went back downstairs.

Finny: She went upstairs, got dressed, combed her hair, and went back downstairs.

Eric: He got out of the car.

Sam: As did he. "Another day at the DDA."

Leo: He made his way back to the academy and walked inside to the office where he got his schedule and locker assignment quietly and quickly.

Olivia: She split from Parker to make a quick stop by her locker to stow away her jacket and put up some small decorations for the year.

Leinani: She heard the announcement that homeroom will be in the library today. She headed over to the office to get her schedule, and to ask about the boarding house since she doesn't don't know where she had to stay.

Leinani: She heard the announcement that homeroom will be in the library today. She headed over to the office to get her schedule, and to ask about the boarding house since she doesn't don't know where she had to stay.

OOC: If she has family there she can just stay there. The Boarding House is only for people from out of the country or doesn't have anywhere else to stay.

OOC: I don't know if your school did this, but everyone goes to the nurse's office and gets like a physical check up (usually height and weight, blood pressure, and scoliosis screening). But I might just do it during gym.

Finny: "Ok, well let's all get dressed and stuff and wait back down here."

Jo: "Ok." She went back upstairs to her room. She got dressed, did her hair in a braid thing, put on some makeup (just natural), and went back downstairs.

Espen: He went upstairs and got dressed. He thought his hair and stuff looked presentable so he went back downstairs.

Finny: She went upstairs, got dressed, combed her hair, and went back downstairs.

Eric: He got out of the car.

Sam: As did he. "Another day at the DDA."

OOC: Scoliosis only happened in elementary, they never checked blood pressure, and height and weight was only done in gym during the fitness gram. Honestly, I don't think it's really necessary.

Havelock: He went up and got dressed, tried and eventually managed to do something with his hair, and then rejoined the others.

Helena: At this, she rolled her eyes. "You don't count. You were only there for two classes. Was that even an hour?"

OOC: Scoliosis only happened in elementary, they never checked blood pressure, and height and weight was only done in gym during the fitness gram. Honestly, I don't think it's really necessary.

Havelock: He went up and got dressed, tried and eventually managed to do something with his hair, and then rejoined the others.

Helena: At this, she rolled her eyes. "You don't count. You were only there for two classes. Was that even an hour?"
And I was pretending Sam was there for the whole day...

Finny: "Alright, let's go!" She opened the door and held it for everyone else.

Kiki- Left her locker and headed towards the library for homeroom. She entered the library and quickly sat down.

Leinani: After going to the office and getting her schedule she headed to the library since that's where homeroom was going to be for the day. As she walked in she saw Kiki, and decided she should go sit next to her. "Hey Kiki! You're in here early!"

Kiki- Reaches into her nap sack to get a pencil and notices it is not sharpened. She gets up and heads over to the sharpener to sharpen her pencil.

OOC: So I got the Junior Dance Instructor job. I will be starting a full time job tomorrow teaching the beginning students of the Dance Academy. I will be extremely busy with the full time job plus my own Dance Classes I take and my Voice training. I will not be on The Dis nearly as much as I was so my character Kiki will probably have to become a background character who pops up every now and then. I am so sorry Fairywings. If you just want to drop Kiki from the thread that is totally up to you and I will be fine with that.

OOC: Just ignore that then.

Havelock: He grabbed onto it. "Eldest first."

Jo: "You're such a gentleman." She messed up his hair and walked outside.

Espen and Finny: Did the same.

Eric: "I wonder what we'll be doing today," he said to Helena.

Sam: "Same."

OOC:Have a great time at your job.
Abhilasha:She went in school and into the classroom.
Atarsi:She swam to the school and went in the classroom.

Kiki- Reaches into her nap sack to get a pencil and notices it is not sharpened. She gets up and heads over to the sharpener to sharpen her pencil.

OOC: So I got the Junior Dance Instructor job. I will be starting a full time job tomorrow teaching the beginning students of the Dance Academy. I will be extremely busy with the full time job plus my own Dance Classes I take and my Voice training. I will not be on The Dis nearly as much as I was so my character Kiki will probably have to become a background character who pops up every now and then. I am so sorry Fairywings. If you just want to drop Kiki from the thread that is totally up to you and I will be fine with that.

OOC: Honestly, it's okay. I work part time, so I understand the job gets in the way sometimes. It's a great opportunity for you though and I am so happy for you. Good luck and I hope you enjoy it!

Jo: "You're such a gentleman." She messed up his hair and walked outside.

Espen and Finny: Did the same.

Eric: "I wonder what we'll be doing today," he said to Helena.

Sam: "Same."

Havelock: "Jo," he whined. He'd just fixed his hair!

Helena: "Probably schoolwork. Maybe other things in those that aren't the four academic classes."

Cerulean:A star came from the sky and the became Cerulean. She went to the classroom.
Abhilasha:She sharpened her pencil.
Atarsi:She sharpened her pencil.

OCC: Yay I'm so happy for you! I'm glad you got the job. It's a great oppurtunity for you and you shouldn't have to worry about not being able to be on The DIS. :)

Leinani: Once she found a seat in the classroom, she got her notebook and pencil out. She noticed more people coming in, and she got nervous about whether or not she'd make any friends here at this school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter