• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis-Dream Academy RP

Kiki- Reaches the school and notices she is there a bit early so she goes and sits under a tree for awhile.

Leinani: She got there super early, she parked her car and got out. She saw a girl sitting by a tree, and walked up to her. "Hey! How are you? This is my first day here."

OOC; Hey guys, heading out to my bff's party, since my second Newsies is gone too, I guess just hang tight and socialize till I start classes in the morning? Great, thanks

Leinani: She got there super early, she parked her car and got out. She saw a girl sitting by a tree, and walked up to her. "Hey! How are you? This is my first day here."
Kiki- " Hi, I am doing great this morning. How are you doing this morning? I came to school late yesterday and only made it to 2 classes. I think you'll like it her."

Kiki- " Hi, I am doing great this morning. How are you doing this morning? I came to school late yesterday and only made it to 2 classes. I think you'll like it her."

Leinani: "I'm doing good! A little bit nervous, but excited about attending this school."

Kiki- " The two classes I was in seemed like it was going to be pretty easy, even Technology which I don't know anything about. The teachers seem pretty nice to."

Leinani: "Yay! That's good I do like technology. I got into it after my sister Lilo got that alien pet named Stitch. Now we're friends with a bunch of aliens, and our house is filled with different gadgets lying around..."

Leinani: "Yay! That's good I do like technology. I got into it after my sister Lilo got that alien pet named Stitch. Now we're friends with a bunch of aliens, and our house is filled with different gadgets lying around..."
Kiki- "I heard a lot about this Stitch before. He seems like a fun and loveable pet".

Olivia: "Good, the captain is really excited about being back so this morning we talked all about the academy." She took a bite of her cookie again, holding up a finger. "I'm ready to see if we'll start something in all our classes today."
Parker: "I really hope we do. I'm excited for to do some actual work." He took a sip of his mocha.

Parker: "I really hope we do. I'm excited for to do some actual work." He took a sip of his mocha.
Olivia: She nodded in agreement, throwing away the cookie wrapping as they passed a garbage can. "Yeah, that would be cool."

OOC: I love your new picture!
OOC: Thank you!

Leo: He arrived at the school, frowning when he saw his classmates sitting outside. Instead of doing as the others did he just continued walking pass the school, thinking that once he walked for awhile he would just turn around and hopefully be let inside.

The staff was going around doing their thing, but they made sure the front doors were unlocked so the students could come in.

The staff was going around doing their thing, but they made sure the front doors were unlocked so the students could come in.
OOC: Hey Wings, so I was thinking that today we'd do physical checkups during homeroom or some other class if that's ok with you.

Finny and Jo: Finished their breakfast

Espen: Was scarfing down his. He then was finished. "Well that was good."

Finny: "Do you guys want to walk to school together?"

Jo: "Sure."

Espen: "Ok."

Finny: "Havelock?"

Eric and Sam: Were still in Helena's car.

Marci: She was done with breakfast. She walked up to her front door with Jacqui there already. They walked to school together, which was only a minute away.

Jacqui: She got to the school with Marci. They went inside. "Do you think Mrs. Poppins will talk to Carter today?"

Marci: "One can only hope. She started it, I shouldn't be the only one being punished." She then remembered. "Ugh, no! I have detention today!"

Jacqui: "You forgot already?"

Marci: "No. I forgot it was today already. This is just great." They continued walking.

Cass: She walked out. Mike was in his car. She went in.

Mike: "Can we please not have another anime argument on the way to school again?"

Cass: "As long as you admit your taste in anime sucks."

Mike: "Here we go again." He drove off.

Kiki- "Well I also have hung out with a few crazy animals including a Trumpet playing Alligator named Louis."

Leinani: "Wow a trumpet playing alligator! I'd love to see that! I think the doors to go in the school are unlocked. I'm going to go to the office to get my schedule. See you later! Oh by the way what's your name?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter