DIS DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2007 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

Thank you everyone for all your lovely cards. :goodvibes

I have posted my European ones and plan to write the rest this afternoon so will post them in the next couple of days. This is most unlike me as I normally post them on the 1st December......:blush: :confused3

I didn`t make it intime for the list but recieved an amazing card on Friday from someone from last year (i joined in last year)but i`m not sure who sent it!!
So whoever sent me a fantastic cross stitch card (i think the same person sent me a bookmark last year) -thank you so much!!!
It was signed Nikki so thanks - i can`t send a card back as i havn`t got last years list anymore!!
Liz

I think that'll be Nik :goodvibes .

She has sent me very wonderful cross-stitch banner in the past:thumbsup2 She is a very talented lady.

I didn`t make it intime for the list but recieved an amazing card on Friday from someone from last year (i joined in last year)but i`m not sure who sent it!!
So whoever sent me a fantastic cross stitch card (i think the same person sent me a bookmark last year) -thank you so much!!!
It was signed Nikki so thanks - i can`t send a card back as i havn`t got last years list anymore!!
Liz

I'm glad it arrived safely!

Of course!!
I should`ve known!!!
Thanks so much Nik-its fantastic -you`re a very talented lady!
liz

Many thanks to Nikki (beautiful cross stitch!), Pigby and BRobson for the Christmas cards received over the last day or two.

Just wanted to say thankyou to everyone that has sent me a card :hug: It makes sauch a change from the kids getting all the cards :santa:

I just wanted to say thanks to Nik for the lovely home made/sewn card. I had missed the sign up this year so it was lovely to receive an unexpected card.

I just wanted to say a massive thankyou to Nik for my lovely cross stitch card. It is soooo lovely I think I might frame it.

Thankyou :hug:

Nikki you really have shown the festive cheer this year :goodvibes

A big thank you from our household for the lovely cross-stitch card :)

Thank you again for even more cards. :goodvibes

Everyone's card is lovely but I'd just like to say a special thank you to Nikki (NIK) for her cross-stitch card and Diane (Dianetigger) for her hand-made one. :hug: You are both very talented.

Thanks to Ware Bears - even your envelope was prettily decorated.:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter