• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2007 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
45513xmas-mic13.JPG

This is the thread for DISers participating in the DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2007 who wish to post on the boards when they have sent/received their cards.

Yes we received our first one as well yesterday. Thank you Mixed nuts (some people are obviously much more organised than me- mine are not yet written as they are still on the shelf in the shop)

thats ok folks :thumbsup2

trying to keep organzied - already warpped pressies, wrote cards. not long till we go for christmas now !!!!:santa: :woohoo: :santa: :woohoo:

glad you liked them

x x x x

Received mine today too, thankyou mixednuts :)

I was hoping to pick some DLRP ones up on the weekend but couldn't find any, so mine aren't done yet I'm afraid.

Yes we received our first one as well yesterday. Thank you Mixed nuts (some people are obviously much more organised than me- mine are not yet written as they are still on the shelf in the shop)

Mine are still in the shop :rotfl: ;)

Thanks mixednuts. I was going to keep it until the 1st of December to open, but just couldn't wait! :santa:

Thank you for mine, mixed nuts. :goodvibes

Mine have left the shop shelf and are sitting on the lounge floor but that's as far as they've got! I'm planning to write them this weekend. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

NEWSFLASH!

I bought the cards even before I signed up. (But then... I signed up after the list was already closed).
I haven't bought the special Christmas stamps yet, basically because I haven't counted how many cards have to go where.
I haven't bought a glitter/gold/silver pen yet.
I haven't written a single card yet.
I haven't received cards yet (but it's still November, so still early for Christmas cards).

I plan on writing them soon though!
Btw, my cards will be politically incorrect and say "Merry Christmas" instead of the PC "Happy Holidays"!

Yeahhhhh my first card got here today. Thanks Hildasmuriel!!!
:santa: :santa:

Wow! That is quick - I sent the ones for mainland Europe 2 days ago, thinking they may take a week or so to arrive.

Btw, my cards will be politically incorrect and say "Merry Christmas" instead of the PC "Happy Holidays"!

Oh, yep, me too. 'Holidays' and 'Christmas' are 2 different things in my book.

I also received Hildasmuriel's card, it's so cute!!!!!
Thank you very much!

Btw, I haven't written mine yet :(
I went all weekend long looking for appartments, I had my patisserie-class and I went to a company party (I ate python, crocodile and rattle snake... interesting!) (oh, and the wine was real chateau migraine! :rolleyes1: )
I plan on printing the addresses today, so that I can start writing today/ tomorrow.

Received my 2nd card today, thanks The Princess !! :thumbsup2

Posted all mine today so you should receive them sometime soon.

Yes thanks The Princess received ours today as well. Exciting receiving one from Denmark

Thankyou The_princess, ours arrived today.

Have written mine and will be posting them out tomorrow. It's starting to feel like Christmas. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter