DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it will help and I can't attribute the quote (not my own) but I try to use this as my philosophy. I'm paraphrasing..."If I don't like something and I can't change it, I need to change the way I think about it." Had to employ this heavily when I had a co-worker who was causing me and others an awful lot of grief. I had to actively look for positives, which was not easy some days!

Not sure if it really applies for you...just trying to give some words of encouragement. :goodvibes

:)that's what I am trying to do.

Anne just think about the lead you can build on Todd while he is off celebrating his B-day. That should brighten your day a little.

I have been getting them every year for at least the last 10 years.

I had a Mickey snowglobe where he was holding flim. I gave it to the manager of the town movie theater.

So, I'm gathering JC Penney always has a Mickey Globe on Black Friday...do they always sell out and what is this year's like. I will be over on Sunday but then won't have another chance until the following Saturday. I love snow globes and M-I-C-K-E-Y!

I loved watching AR revisit the hay bales this season. I vividly remember the girl that spent 10 hours unrolling those several seasons back.

DH downloaded the application once. I totally laughed - I have -0- sense of direction and he can't drive a stick shift. We'd be out in the first week.

Now that Todd is here, there is no way I can keep up.

My eyeballs are falling out of my head and on to the keyboard.

Please do not say anything important after I go to bed!!!

you just have to read and catch up. Good Night

You could ask Todd to keep notes for you:lmao::lmao:

Oh and on snow globes...I got one at the Disney Store that is so cute...has Mickey and Minnie in it, Christmas theme, dated 2009 and it was $10 with a $35 purchase. Sale is still going on because I popped in there on the way back from up North today.

Oh yeah, everyone has been waiting for you to go to bed to talk about the good stuff. That explains the last 50 pages quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter