DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the first Page!

Just caught up on the days happenings. I feel so cool I own the same gun as Paul and Puck.

Anne hang in there. Only a few weeks until several days of deep soul rejuvenation in Orlando.

I am so looking forward to it - meeting all you new friends.

I am working very hard at choosing the right attitude every day but sometimes it just stinks.

Yes, I was "just reading", but I wanted to reply to Tracey's last post.

I have two Penney's Mickey snowglobes, 2005 and 2008. Stephen thinks they should go to the church Christmas bazaar!

I am working very hard at choosing the right attitude every day but sometimes it just stinks.

you're right- sometimes it does just stink. But that's when you lean on your friends. They prop you up until things don't stink so much.

Catching up on Amazing Race. I just saw the Sauna Bus in Talinn Estonia. I so want to try the Sauna Bus.

Yes, I was "just reading", but I wanted to reply to Tracey's last post.

I have two Penney's Mickey snowglobes, 2005 and 2008. Stephen thinks they should go to the church Christmas bazaar!

I have been getting them every year for at least the last 10 years.

Don't know if it will help and I can't attribute the quote (not my own) but I try to use this as my philosophy. I'm paraphrasing..."If I don't like something and I can't change it, I need to change the way I think about it." Had to employ this heavily when I had a co-worker who was causing me and others an awful lot of grief. I had to actively look for positives, which was not easy some days!

Not sure if it really applies for you...just trying to give some words of encouragement. :goodvibes

Catching up on Amazing Race. I just saw the Sauna Bus in Talinn Estonia. I so want to try the Sauna Bus.

I saw that- my 11 yr old was mortified at the thought of having to sit there w/ strangers (needless to say I get the middle seat when we fly together)

Been there, done that. And, yes, it stinks!

Good thing, it won't stink forever. Years from now, you will look back on the stinky times and know that you are ever so okay with life.

:cheer2::goodvibes:cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter