DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new thread! Anne is going to be so happy when she logs back on today :rotfl:

$59? Really? Gosh, I was expecting at least double that. That's awesome! Thanks John! :cool1:

Sidenote, who wants to drive me to the swolphin? How far is it from Pop if I jog? Will anyone sit by me if I jog over?

smilies%20(510).gif
(Don after his jog to the seminar) ;)

I am so happy you guys think the $59/person is reasonable. I really struggled with that number.

If every one attends that signed up, and Swan/Dolphin charges what I think they will for the convention space we will break even.

If we lose some folks (let's say 20%) it will wind up costing us a couple thousand dollars but I can live with that.
I was terrified that the price would be close to or more than $100, so this makes me very happy! I couldn't have done it had it been much more than $59! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

First 5.99, now 59 bucks, this must be a consipracy. Why not 49? I think most seminars on iTunes are only 19, whats up with that? Just because this one has Marty and Lee? Disney has a seminar for 19 that lets you see photo of those guys on the internet. :rolleyes1

Sidenote, who wants to drive me to the swolphin? How far is it from Pop if I jog? Will anyone sit by me if I jog over?

We'll pick you up. :)

I do enjoy being surrounded by men... :cool2:

I am so happy you guys think the $59/person is reasonable. I really struggled with that number.

If every one attends that signed up, and Swan/Dolphin charges what I think they will for the convention space we will break even.

If we lose some folks (let's say 20%) it will wind up costing us a couple thousand dollars but I can live with that.

John, what is the ball-park head count for the DAP event? Just curious.

More Kool-aid (and cow bell)

chriscoolaidman.jpg

cowbell.jpg

I was having so much fun on the Kelvin/troll thread that I missed this opening with the new info! Cool!

smilies%20(243).gif
smilies%20(244).gif
smilies%20(242).gif

I throw in a couple more bucks if there is good coffee available!

The 9 a.m. seminar start time means adjusting Friday morning flight to Thursday and finding a room for Thursday night - staying at POP Fri/Sat/Sun, so that would be logical except they are booked!

Just for the record I will be in line by 7am. :thumbsup2

And it was a witty response to George finding his big log!!!!!!!

:eek: You got me on this one Andrea. I must be suffering from big time short term memory loss. :eek: But it sounded funny. :)

$59 is a very good price. Now Deb can come as well. :rotfl:

Oh, and no "Where is my email?" PM's or emails to John or Kevin. You know who you are. :goodvibes

The 9 a.m. seminar start time means adjusting Friday morning flight to Thursday and finding a room for Thursday night - staying at POP Fri/Sat/Sun, so that would be logical except they are booked!

try using orbitz or hotels.com to add an extra night - they buy blocks of rooms and sometimes have rooms that disney doesn't show as available

First 5.99, now 59 bucks, this must be a consipracy. Why not 49? I think most seminars on iTunes are only 19, whats up with that? Just because this one has Marty and Lee? Disney has a seminar for 19 that lets you see photo of those guys on the internet. :rolleyes1

:lmao::rotfl2::worship:

:eek: You got me on this one Andrea. I must be suffering from big time short term memory loss. :eek: But it sounded funny. :)

$59 is a very good price. Now Deb can come as well. :rotfl:

Oh, and no "Where is my email?" PM's or emails to John or Kevin. You know who you are. :goodvibes

Your last post on the closed thread said you couldn't find the "big log"....(I'm sure you meant logo)... and earlier we were joking w/Don and his stick to fend off the ladies....it was funny at the time :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter