DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. cocowum 2
  2. WebmasterJohn 1
  3. 3guysandagal 1
  4. MenashaCorp 1
  5. Tonya2426 1
  6. TXYankee 1
  7. kimisabella 1
  8. katscradle 1
  9. stichlover87 1
  10. Annette_VA 1
  11. HallsInTheKingdom 1
  12. dpuck1998 1
  13. jeanigor 1
The first and only time I'll be ahead of Todd! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

And probably the only time I'll be in top 10

1. cocowum 2
  2. WebmasterJohn 1
  3. 3guysandagal 1
  4. MenashaCorp 1
  5. Tonya2426 1
  6. TXYankee 1
  7. kimisabella 1
  8. katscradle 1
  9. stichlover87 1
  10. Annette_VA 1
  11. HallsInTheKingdom 1
  12. dpuck1998 1
  13. jeanigor 1
The first and only time I'll be ahead of Todd! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well now that the new thread is open I REALLY need to finish my work...I am going back to work now. I hope there aren't 50 pages by 4pm....

I said $60. I said $60!!

Pass the Kool-Aid

chriscoolaidman.jpg

Congrats on almost cracking the Top 10!!!

Who knew my comment on Don's stick would be so important!!! :rotfl2:

First 5.99, now 59 bucks, this must be a consipracy. Why not 49? I think most seminars on iTunes are only 19, whats up with that? Just because this one has Marty and Lee? Disney has a seminar for 19 that lets you see photo of those guys on the internet. :rolleyes1

Sidenote, who wants to drive me to the swolphin? How far is it from Pop if I jog? Will anyone sit by me if I jog over?

I am so happy you guys think the $59/person is reasonable. I really struggled with that number.

If every one attends that signed up, and Swan/Dolphin charges what I think they will for the convention space we will break even.

If we lose some folks (let's say 20%) it will wind up costing us a couple thousand dollars but I can live with that.

First 5.99, now 59 bucks, this must be a consipracy. Why not 49? I think most seminars on iTunes are only 19, whats up with that? Just because this one has Marty and Lee? Disney has a seminar for 19 that lets you see photo of those guys on the internet. :rolleyes1

Sidenote, who wants to drive me to the swolphin? How far is it from Pop if I jog? Will anyone sit by me if I jog over?

Sorry...we'll be at SSR...can't take you...you could take a bus to a park and then hop the bus to the Dolphin...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter