DIS Dads Meets

Tulanes....nice beer selection.....
Have you been to the windber hotel? They have a VERY nice selection of bevies as well......are you Indiana proper? Get hit by any helicopters lately?
I have done some work at a friends shop in home pa, another glassblower...let me know when and where....

It looks like I have another trip to Colorado on my work calendar. I'm being recommended for a training program in Louisville (just outside of Boulder) June 27-30. I'll be VERY heavily scheduled during that time, but if there are folks available to get together on Sunday the 26th, I have clearance from DW to go ahead and travel out a day early (and I could probably head out on Saturday the 25th if that works better).

It looks like I have another trip to Colorado on my work calendar. I'm being recommended for a training program in Louisville (just outside of Boulder) June 27-30. I'll be VERY heavily scheduled during that time, but if there are folks available to get together on Sunday the 26th, I have clearance from DW to go ahead and travel out a day early (and I could probably head out on Saturday the 25th if that works better).

You'll be right around the corner from prattpak. Heck, that's right where I used to live.

That literally is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. Im 5-10 minutes from Louisville. Flat Irons Crossing is a mall right close to Louisville that has some really good places to eat.

That literally is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. Im 5-10 minutes from Louisville. Flat Irons Crossing is a mall right close to Louisville that has some really good places to eat.

As mall people go, that was our favorite mall. I remember taking my wife there on dates. Ahh - so romantic!

Tulanes....nice beer selection.....
Have you been to the windber hotel? They have a VERY nice selection of bevies as well......are you Indiana proper? Get hit by any helicopters lately?
I have done some work at a friends shop in home pa, another glassblower...let me know when and where....

We actually were watching the chopper circle from my deck. Then it was gone. Then we heard sirens. It was interesting. Yes, I'm in Indiana proper. PM me the next time you're up this way and we'll figure something out. I'll do the same.

And I haven't yet been to the Windber Hotel, but I hear it's beer nerd-friendly.

Cheers,
Indy

and what hit up wolffendales there?:rotfl:
is murphys still open? the original is here in J-town..tasty wings..double sections,heavy breading~no sause....
beer nerd friendly....HEY, I resemble that remark!
still have a few pumpkin ales saved from thanksgiving!

Just checked my work Email to see if there was anything I'd need to jump on first thing in the morning, and discovered that my clearance for the training was in my Email. Who's up for dinner on Sunday night, June 26? I'll probably be staying a the Marriott Courtyard Boulder Louisville. (Of course that assumes I can get clearance to travel on Sunday. I'll see what the rest of the schedule looks like if they won't let me travel until Monday morning).

and what hit up wolffendales there?:rotfl:
is murphys still open? the original is here in J-town..tasty wings..double sections,heavy breading~no sause....
beer nerd friendly....HEY, I resemble that remark!
still have a few pumpkin ales saved from thanksgiving!

Don't take offense to "beer nerd", I'm one of them. Like most have a wine cellar, I have a beer cellar. No more Murphy's II, and we'll skip Wolfie's (unless it's Homecoming - Kegs and Eggs)

Cheers,
Indy

Ok guys let me start off by saying sorry for dropping the ball on this.I took on the job of running a major fundraiser for our little league,and it sucked up alot of my time.Plus with little league in full swing I am putting oh say about 40hrs a week in up there.So you can see I have been a little busy.
Where do we stand with this?? can we still pull it off???

Ok guys let me start off by saying sorry for dropping the ball on this.I took on the job of running a major fundraiser for our little league,and it sucked up alot of my time.Plus with little league in full swing I am putting oh say about 40hrs a week in up there.So you can see I have been a little busy.
Where do we stand with this?? can we still pull it off???

I can still do June 5th at the zoo,
even with you! :laughing:

OK, so far we have three of us in. Myself(Chris), That's Nice(Tim) and DisneyDadC(Carl).

I still have 1 ticket left for anyone interested. No charge - they are my office seats. First come, first serve. Please PM me if you are interested.

ClearScreen

OK, so far we have three of us in. Myself(Chris), That's Nice(Tim) and DisneyDadC(Carl).

I still have 1 ticket left for anyone interested. No charge - they are my office seats. First come, first serve. Please PM me if you are interested.

ClearScreen

The tickect may be free but the game sure wont be:lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Just checked my work Email to see if there was anything I'd need to jump on first thing in the morning, and discovered that my clearance for the training was in my Email. Who's up for dinner on Sunday night, June 26? I'll probably be staying a the Marriott Courtyard Boulder Louisville. (Of course that assumes I can get clearance to travel on Sunday. I'll see what the rest of the schedule looks like if they won't let me travel until Monday morning).

Monday would work better for me Aaron if you can.

We will be at the zoo on the 5th regardless, since I saved the day on the calender my wife said let's go, so if anyone's interested and wants to go that day, I can get 2 adults & 1 child in free:confused3:goodvibes

No kidding. A beer and 2 dogs and you're over $20.

Also, remember you can bring a camera, but not a video camera. Also, cell phones are fine, but no IPads, Kindles or other larger electronic devices. They have a list on the Yankee website. They will make you pay a local bar $10 to check them for the game. Not sure about backpacks - have to look into that.

I thought my 500th post would be more profound. Oh well. At least it's a post about a good subject - beer, hot dogs and Yankee Stadium.

ClearScreen

I went to a 'free' game last week. I think I dropped $120. LOL

No kidding. A beer and 2 dogs and you're over $20.

Also, remember you can bring a camera, but not a video camera. Also, cell phones are fine, but no IPads, Kindles or other larger electronic devices. They have a list on the Yankee website. They will make you pay a local bar $10 to check them for the game. Not sure about backpacks - have to look into that.

I thought my 500th post would be more profound. Oh well. At least it's a post about a good subject - beer, hot dogs and Yankee Stadium.

ClearScreen
During the game last week they showed a lady taking pictures with her iPad. Not that I would ever bring that to a game. :confused3

I've seen people walking in with backpacks.... of course they will be searched.

Monday would work better for me Aaron if you can.

As it turns out, I wasn't able to extend my travel dates anyway. I get in on Monday shortly before noon. I could probably get together for either lunch or dinner. They also contracted with a different hotel for our training this time. I'll be at the Millennium Harvest House Boulder. I did set my travel back to Kansas City as late as possible, and the training program ends at about 1 p.m., so I could also do an early dinner on Thursday.

During the game last week they showed a lady taking pictures with her iPad. Not that I would ever bring that to a game. :confused3

I've seen people walking in with backpacks.... of course they will be searched.

Last season, they would not let me bring my Kindle into the game (I read on the train to and from the game). I had to pay $10 to check it at Stan's for the night. I contacted management the following day and was directed to their "policy" on this which included IPads.

They also made me check my briefcase one time when I came from work.

I guess it depends on which security guard feels like enforcing the rules that day.

ClearScreen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter