DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

Does anyone have handy the cost info for previous Dispaloozas? I really want my family of 5 to attend (2 adults, 3 kiddos) but want to try to budget/for plan appropriately before spending the $125 to get a spot in line (I think that is what's happening?? Sorry, this is my first one, want to make sure I'm doing it right!)

Does anyone have handy the cost info for previous Dispaloozas? I really want my family of 5 to attend (2 adults, 3 kiddos) but want to try to budget/for plan appropriately before spending the $125 to get a spot in line (I think that is what's happening?? Sorry, this is my first one, want to make sure I'm doing it right!)
Here is the thread on the 2015 DISapalooza: https://www.disboards.com/threads/disapalooza-2015-official-information-thread.3400237/
I'm just providing this as information. I have no idea what John has planned.

@WebmasterJohn will there be an additional charge for the SuperDuper Party, or does the $25 cover it?
My flights are booked, ready to go. Just want to clarify details.
Thanks.
David.

@WebmasterJohn will there be an additional charge for the SuperDuper Party, or does the $25 cover it?
My flights are booked, ready to go. Just want to clarify details.
Thanks.
David.

Yes - there will be an additional cost for the party.

I can't tell how much yet as I have to still work out some specifics that will impact total cost.

In addition knowing how many people might attend will help use determine a per person price.

So I've never been to a dismeet. My family and I will be there during this time, what can we expect?

We are registered. But didn't know the party would be an extra cost. We are also Patreon supporters. This will be our 4th DIS event.

Registered this morning. So happy to be able to finally be able to do one and very grateful to my husband who insisted I go. I'm going to owe him big for holding down the fort while I am away.

So, what is the $25 per person payment actually for?

Could I have just skipped it and waited to sign up for the party and what not?

According to John's post:
There is a $25 per person registration fee to attend the event. This money goes to offset some of our costs with a portion going to our overall donation to Give Kids the World.

You MUST register for the event in order to sign-up for any subsequent meets/activates we are planning – including our super-duper party on June 1st!!!!

I believe they said in this week's Podcast that you have to register in order to sign up for the party.

Having never been to anything like this before, I would like some details about the events available to us before paying the nonrefundable registration fee. Are there any details likely to come out before registration reaches capacity or closes? I don't want to miss out on cool stuff, but the budget's tight enough that I don't particularly want to throw money into the ether (even if some of that money goes to charity).

Not trying to sound upset or disappointed. I really just want to make sure that I won't be penalized by waiting for something concrete (and I do appreciate that it's often difficult to make various decisions until a certain level of interest is recorded/paid for).

Thanks so much for organizing this...whatever it is! :)

Having never been to anything like this before, I would like some details about the events available to us before paying the nonrefundable registration fee. Are there any details likely to come out before registration reaches capacity or closes? I don't want to miss out on cool stuff, but the budget's tight enough that I don't particularly want to throw money into the ether (even if some of that money goes to charity).

Not trying to sound upset or disappointed. I really just want to make sure that I won't be penalized by waiting for something concrete (and I do appreciate that it's often difficult to make various decisions until a certain level of interest is recorded/paid for).

I hear you. I keep looking at the room prices, the airfare cross country and it's so hard to know what to do. I remember every meet for last summer selling out so fast, so you could get all booked and not necessarily get the opportunity to attend events.
I am not complaining either, just relating to your uncertainty of trying to decide.
But man oh man, black shirt uniform, mild manner John saying "super duper" just about has me ready to take the leap.

If money is tight -that's totally understandable. Thankfully that isn't a huge issue for me -but even I would like to know more about the events. I trust that they know how to throw a party -so I'll wait it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter