DIS 10th Anniversary ... tracking attendance *new events added 7/9*

This may be an exceptionally dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyway...

Will they let us park at BW (briefly, of course) for registration/check in? I figured they'd have to have some allowances for this with the convention center facilities, and I'm sure it's just a matter of letting the guard know, but does anyone know for sure?

I just signed up for Dole Whip for Bob and I will also be at the live podcast. It's getting close! Can't wait!

Gotcha updated on the first post

FYI - if you are interested, feel free to stop by the beach after the Dole Whips for Bob and watch the fireworks with a bunch of us!

Thank you! I probably will come to the beach for the fireworks... My husband and son will be with me! :)

We hit the road to drive down tomorrow afternoon. Safe travels to all and I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible next week.

Drive Safe Steve!!!

We leave this evening after work ... though taking some time to head down, we don't make it to Disney until the 22nd (after a few days at the beach)

Really looking forward to meeting you and many others!

Drive Safe Steve!!!

We leave this evening after work ... though taking some time to head down, we don't make it to Disney until the 22nd (after a few days at the beach)

Really looking forward to meeting you and many others!
Safe travels, have fun with all your adventures, and wave hi to my Flatty if you see her, Phil!

I will be doing the dessert party and scavenger hunt as well as the main event, so I hope to see a few of you there. Safe travels

I MIGHT be able to catch a flight and come it's just these damn protesters that are messing up schedules

We arrived last nite ... Along with Flatty Jes
@Princess Jes
Ob2cGcX.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter