DIS 10th Anniversary ... tracking attendance *new events added 7/9*

Great that so many of you got into so many events!
We didn't sign up for any of the "official" events released yesterday. The dessert party isn't our kind of thing (not at $65/person). We were interested in the sip and snack but it was full before I even knew it was open. The other stuff I was meh about. Nothing particularly exciting to me. I'm hoping there will be more informal gatherings. I much prefer those.

@TheMaxRebo I don't think I'm listed for the live show, but DH and I will be there. Were you also able to find transportation from MK to DS for the show (thought you might have posted that you had family driving)? If not, we're planning on a cab from the Contemporary.

I can be put down for the additional dole whips for bob and 5 life lessons from the DIS Unplugged

I just signed up for ice cream social #2, I am so glad more events have been added, especially later in the weekend.

Put us down for the Dole Whips for Bob and the Sip and Snack at Epcot with Corey and Julie!

My errors were because I didn't have the right info and was being dense with the instructions. John got me fixed up.

I can be put down for the additional dole whips for bob and 5 life lessons from the DIS Unplugged

You need to sign up for these using the official links. Check the official thread stuck to the top of the page.

@TheMaxRebo I think you said you are traveling now, so if you could please do this when you get a chance. Add DH and I to Connecting with Walt, the podcast, of course, and the dessert party. Thank you

I signed up today for:

Dole Whip for Bob (My Mom too)
5 Life Lessons with Pete
Sip and Snack in Epcot with Corey and Julie
Ice Cream Social #2 with Teresa and Kathy

@TheMaxRebo I don't think I'm listed for the live show, but DH and I will be there. Were you also able to find transportation from MK to DS for the show (thought you might have posted that you had family driving)? If not, we're planning on a cab from the Contemporary.

Not sure how I missed you in the past but you are there now for the live show!

As of now the plan is my wife will drop me off at Disney Springs and then take the kids back to the hotel for the mid-day break ... then I will likely just take the bus back from Disney Springs to MK after the show (and/or after grabbing a drink with folks after the show). Thanks for the heads up and I might come back to you if my wife changes her mind :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter