DIS 10th Anniversary ... tracking attendance *new events added 7/9*

How awesome - great pic, thanx for sharing! Love the roo shirt, and Harry Potter (esp in WDW!) pants! :) Main St. looks crowded to me (not going in summer) - how does it seem to you, Steve?
It's actually not nearly as crowded as I expected. Busy for sure but nothing crazy.

I will be staying at Pop Century. Attending Dole whip for Bob on friday. Vloging with Ryno on saturday. Live show on monday. Oh ya; almost forgot lunch with Pete on friday!! May also do the Mega-Meet Hunt on sunday.

I will be staying at Pop Century. Attending Dole whip for Bob on friday. Vloging with Ryno on saturday. Live show on monday. Oh ya; almost forgot lunch with Pete on friday!! May also do the Mega-Meet Hunt on sunday.
I will be staying at Pop, too! Maybe we will run into each other! Congrats on winning the lunch with Pete!!

Had anyone gotten their email about the tea? I bid on it and was fairly certain I had one of the higher bids and was going to check again closer to when they said bidding would end. But then it closed early. And I haven't gotten an email yet. :sad1:

Had anyone gotten their email about the tea? I bid on it and was fairly certain I had one of the higher bids and was going to check again closer to when they said bidding would end. But then it closed early. And I haven't gotten an email yet. :sad1:
Good luck, Christy - I'd love to see you (and Cindy) win it!!

For everyone traveling in, be safe .... Hope to meet a bunch of you starting tomorrow!!!!

Let me know if anything in the first post needs updating

I couldn't sleep so I walked over to the convention center to see where to go tomorrow and do a little security sweep. There were several low voltage spikes in rooms B and C that may be short range listening devices. I also found two lipstick cams in the vents of the mensroom. They are laser etched with T Echols, so if anyone matches that name please let me know so I can return them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter