Dinner was HOW MUCH?! Don’t tell your Dad!-A Princess Half Marathon Trip!-Newx2 11/21

Finishing Off the Studios

After a quick pick me up I left Mom to shopping while I headed down Hollywood Blvd to do RNRC

IMG_1775_zps01a6078a.jpg

I love this ride so I was excited

IMG_1777_zps36a97f31.jpg

I think I did single rider for this, I can’t remember. I don’t think I waited long though

IMG_1778_zpsdc6c3875.jpg

I just love the Disney touch of the pre-show

wdw201405548234908_zps1b99fe0d.jpeg

The ride was awesome as always

IMG_1779_zps53a86cb0.jpg

I headed back out to Hollywood Blvd and quickly found my Mom waiting for me

wdw201405548236612_zps65492109.jpeg

We saw a lovely photopass photographer so we had to take some pictures

wdw201405548236614_zps8041632a.jpeg

Mum didn’t get the act scared memo

Next up was Mom’s choice and she chose the Muppets!

IMG_1782_zps83f93cee.jpg

The preshow area for this is great, it has such witty props

IMG_1784_zps9f571fbe.jpg

The best actors in the whole show

After the Muppets we decided to head out of the studios, we had done everything we wanted to do for the morning

wdw201405548256788_zpsffb1c977.jpeg

But not before some photopass pics

wdw201405548256764_zpsc1209e4a.jpeg

One of my favorites of the trip, I look like I just slapped that guy in the face

IMG_1786_zpsf33dd3d4.jpg

Til next time Hollywood!

IMG_1788_zpse85c6c1b.jpg

I think we walked back to the Boardwalk

IMG_1790_zpscc1ce008.jpg

We took our time wandering back to our room

IMG_1791_zps393267bc.jpg

We were still obsessed and loving the flowers

IMG_1796_zps850e7929.jpg

We checked out the lobby for a bit before heading up to our room

IMG_1797_zpsab01198e.jpg

We chilled out on the balcony for a while catching up on email and relaxing

IMG_1798_zpsc10184a9.jpg

We also had a little wine out of some very fancy cups

We had a lovely afternoon just relaxing but before we knew it, it was time to get up and get ready for dinner!

Love your Pluto drawing, and such a good idea getting him to sign them!!

Great RNR ride photo!

I love taking photos in front of TOT. So funny that your mom didn't act scared, but I think the contrast between you two makes for a great photo!

HAHA omg it does look like you're slapping him in the face! :rotfl:

Sounds like an awesome morning and afternoon for you guys :)

congrats on the high score in TSMM! And great drawing of Pluto and what a great idea to have him sign it ... really a bummer that you lost it :sad1:

Great ride photo from RNRC!

I so love the pre-show area for the Muppets - to be fair, I generally love a good pun though, so am easily amused

Gotta love Disney forced perspective where they can make it look like you had slapped that guy right in the face! :rotfl2:

Ah the beauty of FP+. NOT having to make rope drop. I still like to, but nice that you don't have to.

Best in vehicle!!!!! Quite a nice ego boost first thing. :thumbsup2

HA, I did the drawing class for the first time in September and also drew Pluto. Except your's actually looks like Pluto.

ONE MAN'S DREAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: I do love it so. Thank you for the shout out Jess! And OH GOD the movie.

Awww you got the autograph on your drawing. I still want to do that.

THAT is an awesome RnRC photo. EVERYBODY SCREAMMMMMM!!!

Muppets. Best pre-show in Disney in my opinion.

Jess I am SO glad you're back on the DIS!!!

Sounds like some amazing times traveling with the BF. New Orleans is AMAZING. It's been over a year since I went and I'm dying to go back and have some jambalaya.

AND DISNEY NEXT WEEK!!! So excited for you!

Via Napoli for the CP package sounds awesome!! I would definitely do that next time over the Garden Grill (fun but Via Napoli is my favorite restaurant at Epcot).

My dad did Splitsville last trip and LOVED it so that would be super fun for your last day!

Kona is my favorite place for brunch but not super easy to get to from Pop…

Aw, such a disappointing meal at Cape May. I agree, CP is where it's at.

I want to be poolside with a frozen drink right now…sigh.

The food and drinks at 'Ohana sound PERFECT but I can see how getting everything at once can make the meal tougher!

Sounds like a wonderful evening at MK!!

Ahhh now I really want to get Pluto at the Animation Academy. So adorable!

Yessss red velvet cheesecake cupcake.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well :goodvibes

Magic Kingdom plus Ohana as a post race celebration? That literally sounds perfect! :thumbsup2

Not only is your Pluto drawing too cute but I love that you had him sign it- what a good idea!

Finally, hope you had a fantastic time in Disney! :goodvibes

I am joining in SO late, but I'm so glad I found this TR! Congrats on the races -- what a fun accomplishment! I'd love to run a WDW race someday -- it's on the bucket list.

And so glad you had such fun things to keep you away from the DIS! And another trip already in the books-- hope you had a wonderful time with your parents and DBF :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter