Dinner @ EPCOT... Name Your TOP 3.

It really depends on who you are traveling with, with or without kids.
Without Kids:
Monsieur Paul - nothing comes close inside EPCOT
Tokoyo Dining - you don't have the show that Teppan Edo has, but the food is fantastic.
Restaurant Marakesh if you like the type of food, it is really good, beautiful decor and teh entertainment is a lot of fun.
a half step behind - Tutto Italia - not the best italian at WDW (that would be Il Mulino), but very good food, great service.

Hi there,

My entire family heading to Disney early 2019. In order to b sure everyone contributed to planning, each adult drew out of hat their task at hand. I drew “Dining Coordinator” which led me to ask the question...

What are your top 3 restaurants for dinner at EPCOT?

Thank u in advance!
Via Napoli.....Teppan Edo....and Le Cellier are the tops....something for everyone! Food and service are the best!

Garden Grill is great for breakfast.
We always get the iced peach oolong tea from China. It's very refreshing on a hot day.
We like to grab something from the Les Halles in France and take it outside to eat.
Depending on when you go, there could be festival of some sort going on where they have extra food booths set up around the World Showcase. That could be something fun for your group to explore.

Have a great trip!

drawing tasks out of a hat sounds like such a fun way to get everyone involved in the planning!

my picks:
La Hacienda de San Angel
Via Napoli
Rose and Crown

good luck picking :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter