Dinner @ EPCOT... Name Your TOP 3.

drawing tasks out of a hat sounds like such a fun way to get everyone involved in the planning!

my picks:
La Hacienda de San Angel
Via Napoli
Rose and Crown

good luck picking :)

It was my sister’s idea and so much fun doing it! To b honest, I was a bit hesitant about the idea n the beginning; however, super fun and glad we did it!

Biegarten - Great food, atmosphere and even better beer
Via Napoli- I really liked there Pizza, to each there own
Garden Grill- Was very fresh and tasty food

Honorable mention- CS- Sommerfest- delicious brats

1. Teppan Edo - been going here every trip since 2003 and the only restaurant the kids (who are adults now) insist we return to each time. Food is consistently good (not great--think your local hibachi place like a Benihana), service is good, and the show is fun.
2. Via Napoli - we always have a good time here but in large part because we sit outside where the atmosphere is much nicer. Very loud inside and we have a family member who has problems in loud areas so we could not eat here if we had to sit inside. Pizzas here are fine but they recently removed the pasta dish I really liked.
3. Chefs de France - enjoy the food but it can be very loud and hectic during peak dining times. I like to go for an early lunch at 11:30 before it gets too busy.

Others in our family would choose La Hacienda de San Angel over Chefs de France and it was good, I just enjoyed the food a bit more at Chefs. I don't think we would return to Rose & Crown or Le Cellier, and while I liked San Angel Inn I don't think the kids much cared for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter