Dining Wars: Drinking's Edge - An August 2018 Dining Report - Updated 2/18: Completed

We also had an exacerbated family straight from the park next to us who a. had no idea what kind of restaurant they were in (the Dad wanted to know if he could just get a hamburger or pizza) and b. the three children at least had the courtesy to melt down at different times but the poor mother left the table with them more than she was at it.
While I can understand a family being tired at the end of a long park day, it's very annoying that some people don't consider those around them in public.
I also don't understand how people don't know the kind of restaurant they are in. Surely if you are not familiar, you would look at the menu first?

Casey was happy though. Gotta love when a 7 year old does signatures better than the adults :-)
I have to admit she does it better than I would!

Casey was feeling very decisive today and requested steak for dinner so she and I shared the Fort McCoy Beef Tenderloin with Loaded Crushed Potatoes, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Bacon Sherry Vinaigrette, and Crispy Shallots.
This looks more my style - except those green things :p
Meat and potatoes...good.

Overall nothing we ate was bad at all, but the barely warm food and the toned down flavors made me question if they were truly cooking to order or if they were starting to bend to the masses like our friends at the table next to us. Combined that with an aggravated server and screaming children and the experience was decidedly O-F-F. I’m not ready to write Tiffins off yet, but I’m guessing we’ll just stick to the lounge for a while.
Wow, pretty disappointing. Considering it's a signature. I had been ready good things about Tiffins. I wonder if they are going downhill.

While we were finished dinner I was able to snag a FP for Navi River, which while unremarkable we’d only done once before, and we enjoyed walking around Pandora at night.
I'm still ticked off that I never got around to Pandora at night. It really looks cool.

In a rare turn of events, this is the one of only 2 ride photos that I know where the camera is and Jason is clueless.
I am generally clueless about the ride cameras. I meant to research the locations but never did, and in general I have very dull ride pictures.

This is served with Romesco Sauce, Olive Tapenade, Chorizo, and Squid Ink Aïoli. The octopus had a great char on it and the olive tapenade added a nice brininess and the squid ink some earthiness. I’m not a big red pepper fan so I didn’t care for the Romesco, but the spicy chorizo was a nice touch. My complaint – in what will be a reoccurring theme – is that the octopus was barely lukewarm. I like my food hot or cold and rarely in between and octopus barely hotter than the water it once swam in was an issue.
So this dish started off sounding great and looked great, but being luke warm is a bit yuck :scared:

I love how you make reservations on the fly. I always make them as far out as possible and will change them around a bit, but once we are there they stay put.

That is great that you have such a well behaved kid. When is her birthday? I read that winter babies are better tempered so I'm trying to plan for that lol.

You are gonna be shocked to know his broth was barely warm, so much so that he sent it back and asked for hot broth. My hubby never does this, so that gives you an indication of how tepid it really was. Once they microwaved it for him (cause you know that is what they did) it was very good as the broth had a pho like flavor but with some coconut notes. The duck was well cooked and very tender, but Jason – a ramen aficionado who makes his own – commented that whoever made this didn’t understand how to layer ramen as the cuts on the meat and veggies didn’t lend themselves to mixing everything up. #ChefProblems
Ugh more luke warm stuff? That is just awful. And that restaurant is really pricey they should be better than that.

First and foremost this steak was very tender and perfectly cooked and it went well with the delicious, though slightly bitter, butter. The potatoes were also amazing and full of cheese and bacon. Totally reminded me of an old school loaded baked potato. All of that said, nothing on my plate was hot. The potatoes, the filet, heck even the sprouts felt like it had been a while since they’d seen a heating element.
This looks good! I don't understand how the food is coming out that temperature, there must have been something wrong in the kitchen. I won't eat food that isn't hot. It's a good way to get sick from the food.

I've never been to Tiffins, the food scared me a bit to try it. Maybe one day we'll go there, not really sure. Awesome job with all those fast passes!

OMG I didn't even notice that. Casey had gotten a Lotso bear sometime that day and I gather he was attacking Jason. He's a special man :-)
:rotfl2:

IMG_0981.jpg
What a cutie!

I wonder if we can petition for the petition to open back up?! :rolleyes:

Happy early New Year to everyone.
Thank you! And same to you!

Eventually we were seated and had bad mojo from the beginning.
Oh, dear... not the environment that you picture at Tiffins...

I know I praise her often, but this family reminded me how grateful I am for this amazing kiddo.
::yes::

Gotta love when a 7 year old does signatures better than the adults :-)
:rotfl:

All of that said, nothing on my plate was hot.
I have to wonder if it was your lovely server who just neglected to pick up your food in a timely fashion. :sad2: Regardless of the reason, again, not the experience you expect at Tiffins! :headache:

I did write that like a good Golden Girl the cheesecake was my favorite.
Yes! :laughing:

Given the tremendous size of our dessert,
:scared1: I was hoping that your camera angle was just making it appear like the three desserts were in miniature! I'd have happily eaten the trio and then promptly found a Mickey premium bar at the nearest ice cream cart upon departure from the restaurant :laughing:

Loving all of your 2019 Disney plans! Eating and drinking less and Disney are mutually exclusive in my book! Ugh on Tiffins! Sounds like a really, really off night! And that family next to you... I do not understand the people who don’t look at the menu and/or prices before they sit down. Seems crazy to me anywhere, not just Disney. And your server sounds lovely... NOT. Yikes. What a bummer - I know it’s been a favorite. Nomad may be the way to go. Last time I was there (late Oct) they allowed you to order the starters or enhancements off the Tiffins menu as well so you should still be able to get the octopus there. You were on fire with the fast passes!!!
You are totally right, crazy is everywhere but to not even have a clue about what is on the menu before you walk into a restaurant is just strange to me. Of course it is a restaurant inside of a theme park so I guess they could have just made some assumptions.

We'll definitely be at Nomads next month.They let us order the appetizers from the Tiffins menu too so hopefully they will continue that. We just won't be ordering octopus :P

Luke warm food is never good! Sorry you had to deal with that or the bad server. I wonder if it was like warm because she wasn’t paying attention enough to the window. That table near you sounds like ‘fun’ as well.
Thats a good theory and may well have been the problem, though I don't recall waiting too long for the food. Who knows.

Glad the flavors were at least there. I’m sure the wine and tigers helped as well! I love how you ‘shared’ the bottle! Totally my style.
I'm always up for "sharing" :-)

I honestly can't stand poorly behaved children in restaurants, especially when parents do nothing about it (which seems to happen a lot in Disney)...Casey is a lovely, well behaved young lady. You should be proud!!! I also love how she eats octopus. That's very impressive, considering Joe and I wouldn't even try it...She has a very mature palette.:P

You did quite well with FP's. I never have that kind of luck...:yay:
I so don't get parents let their kids behave badly either. Now of course we hit the kid lottery as Casey came out of the womb well behaved, but even if she didn't no chance I would let any of that go down.

We'll have to ship Casey to Chicago and she can take you and Joe on a culinary tour :-) Funny my kid who largely eats everything says her New Years resolution is to try new food.

Ugh for the annoying bad behaved kids, crabby server, and lukewarm food, that really stinks! I’m glad the drinks didn’t disappoint.

I have seen some negative reviews recently of Tiffins, makes me sad, Disney is so inconsistent!
It really was the trifecta of bad dining experiences. At least everything tasted good though :-) And you are so on with Disney inconsistency. So far I think only Homecoming, Via Napoli, and California Grill have never done us wrong.

I would definitely be annoyed and write a letter.
I hadn't thought of that, but I do excel at drinking wine and sending Disney indignant emails :-)

I think you would have remembered the bread. I'll never forget that bread.
We've had it before so I know I've eaten it, just don't recall if it was on this trip or not. I think not, but who in the heck knows.

Casey is such an amazing adorable girl. That has everything to do with her parents. Does she want to be a chef like her Dad? Or just eat good food? Either way your daughter is awesome!

So sorry your Tiffens was a bit off. Honestly our trip there was good, but a bit off too. I wonder of it is the restaurant, having a great lounge.
I'll take a bit of credit, but we truly just lucked out that she came out as sweet as she does. Of course at almost 8 she is starting to show signs of my sarcasm so we'll see how that goes in the future....

Casey does love to cook and does it regularly with us but thus far no talk of that for an occupation. Though she does want to be on Top Chef Junior or American Ninja Warrior. She also wants to be a model or a doctor when she grows up, so I'll just go with she's gonna be a renaissance woman :-)

Woo Hoo!!! Can't wait to meet!
Me either!

Poor Mom is right. At least she took them away from the table. I HATE when the parents have given up and just ignore the kid and the people around all are left to try and ignore as well.
Yes I was grateful for that, but the father was no use at all. I'm guessing this was a classic you want to take the kids to Disney World, fine we'll take the kids to Disney World, but I'm not gonna like it and I'm not gonna help situation. :P

We say this all the time about our girls. They really are great kids! Casey seems like a keeper for sure!
We certainly have three keepers!

What? is that special for there? Morgan would love that!
They have two drinks with sprite, one with strawberry and the other I think with watermelon. They also serve non alcoholic versions of all of their adult drinks. These drinks and churros is why Casey loves Nomads as much as us.

What do you send her to school to eat at lunch?
She will just eat some good old peanut butter and jelly, but she generally wants to take soup or salad for lunch. Wish I ate as healthy :-)

Seriously, was the heat lamps broken that day?
Something was most definitely broken not sure if it was the lamps or just our bad waitress.

Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family! Oh, and speaking of all things festive, that Christmas card was priceless! Your ideas are just superb!
Happy New Year to you too!!!! The Christmas picture was all Casey and Jason. She oddly has a santa costume someone gave us and wanted to dress up when we had my family over and Jason took the picture!

Jeez, doesn't she know she's working for tips? Errr, well I guess she was getting that anyway soooooo...
She must have sensed we had the Tables in Wonderland card or something because she wasn't going to get anywhere near 18% without it.

:scared1: I am definitely going to side with the hamburger guy on this one…but at least I know enough NOT to eat at Tiffins and expect one :P
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I'll do Nomads in May and can meet you over at Restaurantasaurus afterwards :P

Boy, she just got better and better, didn't she :sad2:
She certainly did. Wish I remembered her name, so I could complain.

Beautiful :love:
Thank you. Its a rarity that we get a decent family photo without Casey or Jason doing something silly.

What do you think is going on with the food temperatures at Tiffins? I know some components, such as the broth, are going to have to be made ahead of time and reheated, so while unacceptable, it's not shocking that they would be in a rush and fail to heat it enough.
I really have no idea. @Dis_Yoda has a theory that the server wasn't paying attention to our food being ready. Given our other issues with her, I'm thinking that may be right.

My octopus was over-charred AND cold, it made me wonder just how long it had been sitting around. I don't mind red peppers, but for some reason I don't care for romesco sauce and I didn't think it worked with the octopus. They could just take that sauce off the plate, IMO.
I forgot you had a similar experience too. Their older version of the octopus was definitely much better. It had artichokes and a lemon/olive oil sauce that was out of this world. I appreciate them trying to update things, but this was certainly in the wrong direction. Definitely skipping Tiffins for a while until they can get their act back together.

I'll be sticking to the lounge for awhile also until they turn things around here. I wonder how they're doing with temperatures on the lounge menu items, like the truffle fries and churros.
We ate at the lounge twice on this trip and had no issues with temperatures. They were both during the day though, so maybe that made the difference :confused3 We'll definitely be at the Lounge come next month but will likely do Jiko vice Tiffins this time around.

When will you be there in May? We’re headed down for our honeymoon then!
Awesome. Happy early Honeymoon!!! About 20 of us are headed down the first weekend in May for a massive meet and greet. Our Pre-trip report is here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...rt-group-ptr-for-2019-cast-your-vote.3693851/

Happy New Year!!!
Right back at ya!

can't remember if I commented after your Les Halles update and I'm too lazy to go back and check, but that sucks. We normally enjoy whatever we get there except for super hard bread one time. It's extremely disappointing when a formally great place gets an 'eh' review! It's making me think we might do TS breakfasts and dinners for our short trip in a couple weeks to better our chances of decent food......
Table Service is definitely the way to go. We normally just skip breakfast so I was excited to have a croissant, so I was very disappointed. We definitely would have been better off sitting down somewhere. In good news though I had an amazing awesome croissant on our trip to Savannah a few days ago. Maybe they can just ship them south to Disney :-)

Which brings me to your Tiffins update :sad2: First Mr Man At Next Table, they best never put pizza or a hamburger on their menu. I, a not very adventurous eater, am a bit sad that they've toned down their menu because the 3x I've eaten there the food has been amazing. I do think I want to eat there this month because I saw a mushroom soup on the menu :scratchin If we go I'll let you know howit is :P
I still cannot believe that you have turned to the mushroom dark side, but that aside if you do go hope your experience is better than ours. We're gonna stick to Jiko next time as I think our options are much better there (and they don't have mushroom soup) :P

Happy New Year to your family! How long are you staying in Feb? We're heading down the 28th for our first trip with our daughter :)
Awesome!!! We are headed down on the 21st and not leaving until the 2nd. Casey will turn 8 on our trip and is doing her first big run Disney race so she is very excited.

They have two drinks with sprite, one with strawberry and the other I think with watermelon. They also serve non alcoholic versions of all of their adult drinks. These drinks and churros is why Casey loves Nomads as much as us.
I am putting this on our must hit list! I def want to try this. The girls will be happy with churros and fancy drinks as well.

She will just eat some good old peanut butter and jelly, but she generally wants to take soup or salad for lunch. Wish I ate as healthy :-)
Would you believe that Gwen HATES peanut butter!!! I don't know... I do send Morgan to school with fresh mozzarella balls and cherry tomatoes. She would eat that every day. I know right? Morgan eats salad totally dry, no dressing. She makes up for it in crackers. Ha!

Can't wait to try Jaleo when it opens. Your review of the one in DC had me drooling! It actually inspired me to make a version of the Moorish chickpea and spinach stew that night, and now I'm dreaming about making those brussels sprouts!
What a brilliant idea. I'll have to see if I can make one too. We do meatless Mondays so this would be a great addition!

We're heading to the world in two weeks, for two of our grandsons' birthdays. They're going to turn 6 and 13 on the trip. They're both pretty adventurous eaters, like your Casey, so we're looking forward to trying some tasty items! In fact, the almost 13 year old is more looking forward to the food than the attractions! He picked Ohana for his birthday dinner, as he loves Asian food, and steak, so hopefully it's a good night at Ohana, and we're doing Tusker House for dinner for the little guy's birthday dinner.
How exciting!!!! Sounds like you have two little foodies on your hands. And great choice with Tusker House. Its the one and only character meal that we actually enjoy because the food is so good.

Casey will turn 8 on our trip next month and her request for birthday dinner was Hoop Dee Doo :-) The food is decent but this was clearly driven by her love to the kitsch.

I keep hoping one of our trips would line up with yours, but looks like no luck this year either, darn it!
That would have been awesome. Sounds like we'll be about a month behind you.

So far we haven't had anything too terrible for a view. Once at Boulder Ridge we looked down on the trash receptacle area, so we just didn't look down! Another time we were on the first floor at OKW, and that section of the building's AC units were right next to our patio. Made for a very noisy patio experience!
This was definitely our worst room view ever. We only ever do standard views, but have lucked out with some decent ones in the past. The only "bad" one we had previously was at Wilderness Lodge where we overlooked the smokehouse and delivery areas. As you said as long as you didn't look down it wasn't that bad, but the noise from the delivery trucks early in the morning was a bit much.

Love your reports! I love reading them while drinking wine in my bed- the best of hobbies :rolleyes1
What do you know I excel at that hobby too! Great minds :drinking1

While I can understand a family being tired at the end of a long park day, it's very annoying that some people don't consider those around them in public.
I also don't understand how people don't know the kind of restaurant they are in. Surely if you are not familiar, you would look at the menu first?
We haven't experienced too many other "bad" families like this one at Disney, especially at signature restaurants, so we'll chock this one up to them having no idea what they were walking into.

I have to admit she does it better than I would!
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Don't tell anyone but she is actually less picky than even I am :-)

This looks more my style - except those green things :p
Meat and potatoes...good.
Its all good in our house. We like the greens almost as much as the meat!

I'm still ticked off that I never got around to Pandora at night. It really looks cool.
Oh you so have to. It is definitely the best way to experience it.

I love how you make reservations on the fly. I always make them as far out as possible and will change them around a bit, but once we are there they stay put.
My day is quite literally scheduled for me at work from 7:30 to 4 or 5 every day so when I'm on vacation I like to play it by ear more. We do make some reservations ahead of time when we know we'll want lunch in a park or if its tough to get (like California Grill) but for the most part they are few and far between. For our trip next month I do have 4 reservations made so far. Of course that is for a 10 day trip :-)

That is great that you have such a well behaved kid. When is her birthday? I read that winter babies are better tempered so I'm trying to plan for that lol.
I never heard that about winter babies, but maybe it is true as her birthday is next month. That would also explain a lot about me and my August birthday :P

Ugh more luke warm stuff? That is just awful. And that restaurant is really pricey they should be better than that.
It really was disappointed and nothing at all like our previous visits.

I've never been to Tiffins, the food scared me a bit to try it. Maybe one day we'll go there, not really sure.
I'm surprised to hear you say that as I thought you were a pretty adventurous eater. I'd just go to Nomads instead and try a little that way.

I wonder if we can petition for the petition to open back up?! :rolleyes:
Brilliant idea!!!!!! Wonder if that would be a first :confused3

I have to wonder if it was your lovely server who just neglected to pick up your food in a timely fashion. :sad2: Regardless of the reason, again, not the experience you expect at Tiffins! :headache:
Someone else suggested that so given how bad she was that does make sense. Next time (if there is one) I'll just ask to go in the back myself and get my food :-)

:scared1: I was hoping that your camera angle was just making it appear like the three desserts were in miniature! I'd have happily eaten the trio and then promptly found a Mickey premium bar at the nearest ice cream cart upon departure from the restaurant :laughing:
They were ridiculously small and even looking back at the pictures I am wondering how in the world they could even serve something so miniscule. Clearly someone bought some cool looking serving vessels and thought portions be damned

Would you believe that Gwen HATES peanut butter!!! I don't know... I do send Morgan to school with fresh mozzarella balls and cherry tomatoes. She would eat that every day. I know right? Morgan eats salad totally dry, no dressing. She makes up for it in crackers. Ha!
I didn't know being a kid and hating peanut butter was even allowed :-)

Sounds like Morgan and Casey eat very similarly as she isn't a dressing fan either, though she does put olive oil and salt on her salads. She has to be the only 2nd grader who has her own container of oil in her lunch box at all times :P

Casey is such a treasure!! I love how animated she is, while still being respectful and knowing how to behave in a nice restaurant! Her palette is more developed than mine is. You've definitely got an awesome kiddo!

How disappointing about your server, and the lukewarm food! Whenever my food isn't hot (or cold, if it's supposed to be), I'm not a happy camper. Tiffins is usually such a winner for us, but this sounds like a really sub-par experience, especially for what you pay there. I hope this doesn't become a trend.

I am way, way behind....I have been a bad Diser and have not made it over to the the dining review boards in forever! Now to get caught up!

I love brussels sprouts anyway, but fry them up and toss them in smokey and slightly tart mojo sauce and these were next level. The actual sprouts were crunchy and burnt - which is how I like them - and the sauce added an amazing spice. Unquestionably the best brussels sprouts I've ever eaten and all of our favorite dishes of the meal.
Those look so, so good!!

She got about a million complements on her dress and was of course quite enamored with herself :-)
Could she be any cuter????

Captain D's crab aside we very much enjoyed our visit to Flying Fish. Of course I'm a sucker for all things seafood, but their food is expertly prepared and served in an absolutely gorgeous restaurant. We'll definitely be back! With our Tables in Wonderland card we saved $42.45.
Your FF meal looks fabulous and the restaurant is so pretty!

I stopped and picked up some wine in the Beach Club Marketplace and we enjoyed a relaxing evening on our "beautiful" balcony.
I really don't know how they could call that a balcony...... Although my twins would totally be copying Jason and climbing that scaffolding, lol!

As far as food goes The Wave has a pretty small buffet compared to most places which is a win in my book because I think the smallness lends itself to fresher food.
It looks like a great breakfast!

After our non-pool pool day we headed to the Magic Kingdom and since we didn’t have fast passes until later we let Casey make the calls on rides. She went for Carousel of Progress, The Pooper (aka the People Mover) and Dumbo. Love her vintage Disney soul.
She is a girl after my own heart!

Opposite side of the fence the corn bread was nice and sweet.
There is never anything wrong with corn bread. And butter! :)

Once there Casey wanted to see Tink and Jason agreed to take her.
Cute pic!

While I saw a man about my 3 Mooseheads and then chilled on Main Street for a while. I ended up finding a rocker in front of Tony’s and enjoyed a rare moment of solitude.
Solo momma time is always nice!

Overall I was a bit disappointed in our visit here. I had this idyllic notion of sauntering into a Parisian bakery and eating freshly prepared pastries and sadly I was just reminded that I was in a theme park.
That is so sad to hear! On our 2016 trip we had such good luck with Les Halles, especially the frangipane pastry!

Jason got his inner Kelly (aka @buzzrelly) on with a Power Salad which is Kale, Brussel Sprouts, Broccoli Slaw, Chicory with Quinoa, Dried Cherries, Goat Cheese and Almonds with a Spiced Honey Vinaigrette topped with a Sliced Chicken Breast
I would be all over that salad!

To wash our suction cups down Jason got another and then another Tigress and I got a bottle of a South African Shiraz blend for us to “share.”
"Sharing" is caring, right?? At least that's what I always tell my kindergarten class!

Overall nothing we ate was bad at all, but the barely warm food and the toned down flavors made me question if they were truly cooking to order or if they were starting to bend to the masses like our friends at the table next to us. Combined that with an aggravated server and screaming children and the experience was decidedly O-F-F. I’m not ready to write Tiffins off yet, but I’m guessing we’ll just stick to the lounge for a while.
Oh no! What an awful experience!! The trifecta of bad restaurant happenings all in one meal..... :(

Can’t wait to read more. Please giveLesHalles another try. They will warm any roll or sandwich for you if you ask. The chocolate croissant was amazing warmed with chocolate all melts. Yum!
That is great to know. Given that at home I sacrilegiously heat up croissants in the microwave I should have known to ask.

OMG! I love this idea!!! Her palette is a lot more mature than my own!!!
No firm plans but we may actually come to Chicago over the summer. We haven't been in almost 3 years and have some friends that we are long over due to visit.

Damn we get there the 7th. My fiancé and I both enjoy your antics lol
So close, yet so far away :-)

Casey is such a treasure!! I love how animated she is, while still being respectful and knowing how to behave in a nice restaurant! Her palette is more developed than mine is. You've definitely got an awesome kiddo!
Oh that is so sweet of you say and you captured her perfectly.

How disappointing about your server, and the lukewarm food! Whenever my food isn't hot (or cold, if it's supposed to be), I'm not a happy camper. Tiffins is usually such a winner for us, but this sounds like a really sub-par experience, especially for what you pay there. I hope this doesn't become a trend.
We are so the same on the temperature front. Even with Jason being a chef for 20+ years I can eat something scalding hot that he could touch for a while. I should have said something, but feared they would just reheat it and we'd end up with overcooked food instead.

I am way, way behind....I have been a bad Diser and have not made it over to the the dining review boards in forever! Now to get caught up!
Happy New Year Susan! I know me hiding over here on the dining reports makes me harder to fine. I contemplate trip reports every once in a while but I'm too lazy for that :-)

Could she be any cuter????
I don't think so :D

Solo momma time is always nice!
I know and its a rarity for me. Usually the only alone time I get is driving too and fro from work.

"Sharing" is caring, right?? At least that's what I always tell my kindergarten class!
Love when kindergarten principles can still apply to my adult drinking habits :drinking1

Hi, Happy New year (from Essex...still have not watched the show!!!). I have just managed to catch up on your dining report, got sidetracked by Christmas and Dylan starting back at school. Such a same about your Tiffins meal, we really liked the food and the restaurant when we last went. We have just booked another trip for August so will Keep a close eye on your dining reports for future recommendations. Emma

Hi, Happy New year (from Essex...still have not watched the show!!!). I have just managed to catch up on your dining report, got sidetracked by Christmas and Dylan starting back at school. Such a same about your Tiffins meal, we really liked the food and the restaurant when we last went. We have just booked another trip for August so will Keep a close eye on your dining reports for future recommendations. Emma

Happy New Year Emma!!!!! Hope you all had a good Christmas. Please pass on my regards to Amy (and of course Nicky) :-)

Tiffins was most definitely a disappointment, but hopefully it was an anomaly.

How exciting you have another trip booked. Nothing firm yet, but we're liking going in August too before our Annual Passes run out!

Annual passes expiring is the best excuse ever to book a Disney trip. We will be going 5th - 20th August so if you end up going we may get chance hi again.

Annual passes expiring is the best excuse ever to book a Disney trip. We will be going 5th - 20th August so if you end up going we may get chance hi again.

Our passes expire the 19th, so we will likely be there at the same time. I'd love to say hello again!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter