Different icecream on the dream

Does it REALLY matter right now?? Regardless of it being a mix or a machine issue, the current situation is that the machines are not in use and we won't know anything until passengers are back on the ships.
Good ice cream ALWAYS matters

I remember when CC soft serve had real strawberries in the strawberry ice cream and Cookies and Cream had real cookies. Those were the days.

ok chill bro i was just asking. trying to start up a convo but ok

Good icecream Matters

It helps if you quote the user you are responding to, as there have been multiple other posts since; edit your post to add extra comments rather than immediately double posting; and think out your responses if you want people to take you seriously. Treating this as a chat room ("chill bro", "convo") rather than a message board is a surefire way to have people avoid wanting to converse with you.

Years ago there was chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream on Castaway Cay. That was the best stuff ever. I miss that. However the solid bits had a tendency to clog the machine so it was eliminated

Does it REALLY matter right now?? Regardless of it being a mix or a machine issue, the current situation is that the machines are not in use and we won't know anything until passengers are back on the ships.

I think it's kind of nice to have a little change of subject. It's been almost All-COVID, All The Time here for a while. I like having other things to read and speculate about from time to time, even (or maybe especially) ice cream. :)

I think it's kind of nice to have a little change of subject. It's been almost All-COVID, All The Time here for a while. I like having other things to read and speculate about from time to time, even (or maybe especially) ice cream. :)
It's good to see that the normal topics return and the covid talk starts to limit itself till to a few threads. And to stick to ice cream, would you rather have: Good quality ice cream in 2 flavours, or a tad less quality, but 10 flavours throughout the cruise?

Don’t forget you can get hand dipped ice cream at Cabanas when they are in service. They usually have at least 4 flavors.

Our older DS has totally abandoned ice cream on board and has been all about gelato since Vanellope's came to the Dream. He has to have his daily gelato fix, and it's pretty much the only thing he uses his spending money for. :D

Speaking of Venellope's, it sounds pretty great but what about the ice cream shop on the Fantasy? Is it as good as Venellope's?

Speaking of Venellope's, it sounds pretty great but what about the ice cream shop on the Fantasy? Is it as good as Venellope's?
I preferred Sweet on You on the Fantasy. Both are good, but Vanellope's leaned more to candy and Sweet on You had more bakery items to supplement the ice cream.

Thanks Rob, that's great to hear...we like baked goods more than candy! We're still booked for a cruise this summer on the Fantasy (which I'm sure will end up getting cancelled). It'll be nice to partake in unwise amounts of ice cream! :earboy2:

It's good to see that the normal topics return and the covid talk starts to limit itself till to a few threads. And to stick to ice cream, would you rather have: Good quality ice cream in 2 flavours, or a tad less quality, but 10 flavours throughout the cruise?

Personally? A good two flavors. Still not a fan of banana...

Mmmm on the Dream in Aug 2019 they had strawberry and banana soft serve on the ship. To me, endless ice cream is endless ice cream! But, I will agree that there's something special about the Castaway ice cream consistency.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter