Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

• Yes!

• No.

• Not yet.

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Checked "not yet" earlier but I went to vote a while ago. There was no line.

Well since the poll is open to all Disers...

I voted "other".

Besides, the Liberals have only had their majority government for about a year and a half. So I won't (probably) be voting until 2015.

In Oregon it's vote-by-mail. Every voter, every election. I dropped my ballot in a secure drop box last Thursday.

I wish I could vote early. Management has the chance to leave whenever they want and vote, or come in late after they vote, or leave early to go vote, us hourly don't have that option.... I have to have heat tonight, thus I have to run home, remove the part that is bad, run back into town with the part to match and buy, then I can run past home to go vote. Hopefully I have time. I think there should be more than 1 single day of voting everywhere. I don't know how the production guys can vote, some of them have over an hour drive and they don't get off work until 7 pm. There's no way some of them could make it to vote.

If I vote, I won't have heat tonight as I won't be able to get back to the shop to get the part. If I go to get the part, I may not be back in time to vote.

We voted last week. Dd19h was thrilled to cast her ballot. Not sure who she voted for but as my mother always said, here in America you have the right to vote for whoever you want and keep it private.

Not yet. DH and I always go together so I am waiting for him to get home from work.

We voted last week. Dd19h was thrilled to cast her ballot. Not sure who she voted for but as my mother always said, here in America you have the right to vote for whoever you want and keep it private.

My 18 yr old DD voted today too. She researched everything and was finished before I was.

Voted with no waiting in line. Mainly went as I wanted to vote no to a local sales tax increase.

I went to vote but no one could find my name!! FOR REAL!! They gave me a number to call called it and it rang off the hook no one answered. Also had a website but would "they" want me to make up user name and password. I am aggravated so NO I didn't vote. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!:mad:

"other" - voted last week in early voting. :thumbsup2

DD20 voted for the 1st time today! She was pretty excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter