Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

• Yes!

• No.

• Not yet.

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am going to when I get home from work at 5:30, then my roommate and I are going to make pizza and magaritas and plant our butts on the couch to watch election coverage.

DH and I went about 11:00 EST and waiting about 45 minutes. Not too bad. We have electronic machines where your push the button next to the candidates you want and the square lights up. I've never done a paper ballot except once or twice when I needed to absentee.

Voted right before noon, in and out. Heard the lines were bad this morning. I was #423.

It is hyperbole, perhaps exageration.

When I first read your post, I did a double take. I was stuck on that sentence, thinking it was a mistake and wondering what word did you meant to put there. I thought, "rare", no that can't be it. :upsidedow Then I kept reading.

I have heard people think it's the lesser of two evils.

I'll just be glad when its over. It's been an ugly, ugly election cycle.

---------------------------------------------

I voted. Felt good. I was lucky. There weren't long lines in my precinct. But I passed a few others, where the lines were wrapped around the buildings. It will be interesting tonight!

Got there at about 7:30 this morning and waited about 45 min. The line was a lot shorter when I came out. I think a lot of people voted on their way to work

I am a freak about voting. I am female, and have to lecture any females who do not vote how women fought for the right to vote, etc.

I would not miss a chance to cast my vote, and thus give my opinion. It may not win, but it is MY opinion - and I feel good about voicing it! :goodvibes

I'm in Hamilton County, Ohio, and it's been brutal here this election season. Early voting lines were hours long, so I got to my precinct at 6:15 am this morning, 15 minutes before they opened. I ended up waiting about half an hour.

When I first read your post, I did a double take. I was stuck on that sentence, thinking it was a mistake and wondering what word did you meant to put there. I thought, "rare", no that can't be it. :upsidedow Then I kept reading.

I have heard people think it's the lesser of two evils.

I'll just be glad when its over. It's been an ugly, ugly election cycle.

---------------------------------------------

I voted. Felt good. I was lucky. There weren't long lines in my precinct. But I passed a few others, where the lines were wrapped around the buildings. It will be interesting tonight!

That is how I voted in the last election and decided that I would no longer vote for a bad candidate just because he was a less bad candidate. I will vote for a president I want to be president because I think he will do a good job, not a less bad job, KWIM? In this election the person I agreed most with happened to be from one of the other parties so that is who I voted for.

I decided in 2009 to concentrate more on local officials and policies.

Yes, I was number 147 for my district at 1 this afternoon. It was a ghost town then.

Question. How do they decided who gets the first column and who gets the second?

My vote doesn't matter on the National stage. My state will go Blue. It's annoying to know that out of the gate.

Last election I wrote in Hilary Clinton.

To quote West Wing - "I'm so tired for voting for the lesser of who cares..."

I'm hoping some of the people I really like make it into the bid for Presidency in 2016.

luvmarypoppins said:
Well I am glad there is an "other". Honestly I dont know what to do yet. I will call dh who is on the west coast later.

We are saving every ounce of gas we can. That is half a tank in dh van since the hurricane. Our voting place is in another town, so even if we go it will be 2 of the college ds and myself.

I hate to think that right now voting is a luxury that I might not want to use the gas on etc.

Are you in jersey? If you were displaced from the storm you can email your vote in.

LukenDC said:
It took 90 minutes from the time I got in line to the time I cast my ballot. There seems to be a lot of enthusiasm for voting in the District of Columbia, which is terrific! :thumbsup2

Holy cow! I would start doing absentee ballots!

It took me about 40 minutes to vote. At 1130 am I was the 704th person to vote. At first they were taking people 1 at a time to explain the process. By the time I got there they were doing 5 at a time and set up tables.

It fantastic to see so many people voting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter