did you name your RV ?

Saw this oldie on the ribbon under the posted threads and Thunkeded it needs to come back. Ours is named after our bigger dog. Both are Brown, Tan and Black. Hence our HR Ambassador is the WOOKIE WAGON

Ha! You're stirring up long-dormant ghosts with this one! You never know who might show up. I don't often get alerts from subscribed threads on the Dis much anymore! Mine was post #111 from 2010. Fortunately, we have a new rig which does not inspire as much cussing. Our new rig was named on our first pleasure trip (i.e. not the stops we made on the way home from the seller) by a couple of fellow campers. They were in a cute C that they had rented to tour the states while they were on holiday from Germany. They mentioned their "little chateau" in passing and then made reference to ours as "a whole villa". So ours is dubbed "The Villa". It's a 40' Fleetwood Revolution diesel pusher and is much more motorhome than I thought we'd ever own.

Ha! You're stirring up long-dormant ghosts with this one! You never know who might show up. I don't often get alerts from subscribed threads on the Dis much anymore! Mine was post #111 from 2010. Fortunately, we have a new rig which does not inspire as much cussing. Our new rig was named on our first pleasure trip (i.e. not the stops we made on the way home from the seller) by a couple of fellow campers. They were in a cute C that they had rented to tour the states while they were on holiday from Germany. They mentioned their "little chateau" in passing and then made reference to ours as "a whole villa". So ours is dubbed "The Villa". It's a 40' Fleetwood Revolution diesel pusher and is much more motorhome than I thought we'd ever own.
Yeah I know it's an oldie but a goodie. Saw the title and had to check it out. Maybe it's because THe WOOKIE was trying to crawl in my lap for attention or because we are about to away with friends this weekend and she shares the same name as her TT COUGAR

Well, since we travel with ALL of our animals (2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 ferrets and an African Gray parrot), ours is basically just The Rolling Zoo

My old HR 5th Wheel is Betsy, she is getting all fixed up now. But the one I use right now is a Jayco 5th wheel loaner from the 'rents. I hate the thing, so its normally called alot of names I can not type here.... :) Or Mold Bucket as its springs more leaks than anything I have ever seen.....

DH and I were just talking yesterday about how we had to name our new pop-up. He threw out Penelope Pop-up, Travelin' Sue, the camp tramp, and my personal fave, Trailer Swift. :D

Well, since we travel with ALL of our animals (2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 ferrets and an African Gray parrot), ours is basically just The Rolling Zoo
Wow... and my DW worries about our (or rather HER) cats. We have brought our dog in the past (and that was a challenge) but the cats can more easily "escape".

I bet traveling with the "Zoo" can get interesting.

DH and I were just talking yesterday about how we had to name our new pop-up. He threw out Penelope Pop-up, Travelin' Sue, the camp tramp, and my personal fave, Trailer Swift. :D
I love the "Trailer Swift" name. Made me laugh.

Wow... and my DW worries about our (or rather HER) cats. We have brought our dog in the past (and that was a challenge) but the cats can more easily "escape".

I bet traveling with the "Zoo" can get interesting.

Interestingly, It's not as bad as you might think. Since the parrot talks, it comes in handy when the dogs start barking and she gives them a good "SHUUUTT UP"!

We've had several RV's - the first a pop-up (no name), the second a Jayco Kiwi (the kids called it the Ki-weiner) then a Jayco eagle travel trailer (kids called it the Egg-let) and now our motorhome a Monaco Knight. So the family loves Monty Python and we have the stuffed Black Knight in our Motor Home so we call the beast Monty!

Had an aerolite cub 236C. It became little bear. Then we upgrade to coachman freedom express 36'. Big dog Amazing how kids have it nailed without even knowing it.

When we got married in 1982 my husband bought an RV and we named it "Our little Island" We named it that because we were supposed to go to Bermuda for our honeymoon but instead took the RV to Chincoteague and Assateague islands!

When we got married in 1982 my husband bought an RV and we named it "Our little Island" We named it that because we were supposed to go to Bermuda for our honeymoon but instead took the RV to Chincoteague and Assateague islands!
Read this and have to laugh as right now we are at TALL PINES HARBOR Camp Ground in Sandiford Va and fixing to go over to Chincoteague to investigate with our friends The COUGAR campers so she can decide if her mom can do Pony Swim in 3 months

My camper was named earlier this past winter when we discovered yet another area in the camper where water has been getting in. Shame it was bought brand new but has had numerous areas where the roof seam, outdoor kitchen, or the antenna have been allowing water in and been a constant upkeep. I made the comment one day to my wife that now I know how sailors must have felt on an old diesel submarine. Thus, her current name is "Nautilus"

My camper was named earlier this past winter when we discovered yet another area in the camper where water has been getting in. Shame it was bought brand new but has had numerous areas where the roof seam, outdoor kitchen, or the antenna have been allowing water in and been a constant upkeep. I made the comment one day to my wife that now I know how sailors must have felt on an old diesel submarine. Thus, her current name is "Nautilus"

Which manufacturer/product line again?

Jayco. Strange thing is, lots of people who own Jaycos look at me like I'm crazy when I talk about the leaks. Local dealer has hounded Jayco due to the number of repairs. He has alas offered me to wave any and all water damage (which is almost nil since I've fixed it all) on a trade-in because of all my trouble.

Now he has offered to throw in a free 5th wheel hitch last week when we went to tour a new model camper and talked about changing brands which he didn't carry.

o_OWe call our the Portable Ponderosa. By we I mean me. My wife hates it. Too close to porta potty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter