did you name your RV ?

She's Minerva to my husband and children. To me, she's the other woman.....

After all, she takes up plenty of his time!! ;)

Our children have named out TT the Mouse-k-trailer. I am glad to call it paid for. The GPS is known as Gladys Petunia, but we just call her Gladys!

Our MH is unoriginally "the Winnie"; one of our vehicles is "the blueberry" - I don't know how the kids came up with that one though, obviously, it is blue; and our GPS is "DiDi, the direction giver, but we just call her DiDi".

We call our motorhome "THE FREEZER"

Our daughter brings a friend with us on our outings. She referred to it as "THE FREEZER" because my wife keeps the AC so cold, it feels like a freezer.

We named ours Gypsy Manor. We bought it from a palm reader!

Did you buy it in Jacksonville? There's a place near me that always has a few boats and rv's on the lot. The bldg behind it is a Madam Ruby palm reader place.

I guess she see's boating and rv'ing in your future after the palm reading lol.

Mine has a lot of nicknames, but the filters won't let me share any of them! LOL

Can't believe other's name their's also but my family named our TT "Binky 1", then our 5'ver "Binky 2", and, umm, now our Class A "Delilah". Go figure...

Ours is called "The Land Yacht" and the boat is called "The Yard Ornament". Our Lincoln Navigator's factory GPS is called "Make a Legal U-Turn".

I'm loving all the names! Camping folk are so clever :)

We have an old coleman pop-up. We call it 'The Pack N Play." Oh, we have 3 kids, too. The name makes more sense now, huh?

Did you buy it in Jacksonville? There's a place near me that always has a few boats and rv's on the lot. The bldg behind it is a Madam Ruby palm reader place.

I guess she see's boating and rv'ing in your future after the palm reading lol.

Tallahassee but they must be related hes always got something for sale boat-trailer -Ford Pinto who knows what will be there tomorrow????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter