did you name your RV ?

According to Star Wars Specifications I am flying something like the Millennium Falcon. A modified light freighter. Its a 2009 Ford Econoline 4x4 Van. I call it Squeaky.

Still working on a name, the previous TV was "Dimples" because of the hail damage. Current TV is just Blue- or the Blue Bus.
We are still figuring out our Pop-Up's name.
We are torn between stinky (because it has this old person smell) and just 300...because it only cost $300 so I can't really complain about the smell and each time something breaks on it, we just laugh and say " THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS"

Do you tow Fiona behind when towing Donkey with Shrek?

That was the original idea when we were full timing. 2014-09-05 08.44.23.jpg
We never did it because the Fiesta got such good gas mileage we just decided to cut our moving day down to 4 hours of driving and my wife just drove the Fiesta. Cost was going to be around $2200 to beef up the receiver on the trailer, tow bar and brake assist. You can buy a lot of gas for $2200. It also was going to stretch us out to 73' .

Last edited:
That was the original idea when we were full timing. View attachment 164097
We never did it because the Fiesta got such good gas mileage we just decided to cut our moving day down to 4 hours of driving and my wife just drove the Fiesta. Cost was going to be around $2200 to beef up the receiver on the trailer, tow bar and brake assist. You can buy a lot of gas for $2200. It also was going to stretch us out to 73' .
Just watch how/where you travel. That's a "Double Trailer" and many states don't allow that.

Love the names though. Nice looking setup too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter