Did you go out for pizza as a kid?

If you had gone to the Stockyards you would remember. It was very near the actual cattle stockyards and when the wind blew in the right direction it was ā€œeau de manureā€. šŸ˜– The steaks were great, though.

Yeah, that would be a memorable place if you get a whiff of manure as your steak is getting served. LOL

I bet they were delicious! It doesn't get any fresher than that!

I was born in 1958 and my youngest sibling was born in 1971 so we would have totally different answers. I only remember going out to eat anywhere a few times during my childhood. I do remember celebrating my 12th or 13th birthday at a pizza place with 3 or 4 friends. After we moved to another state when I was 19 and my youngest sibling was 5 we ate out frequently. We would often go to pizza hut since that was the only pizza my dad would eat. He missed the pizza from Buffalo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter