• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did Grandpa make a HUGH mistake !!!!!!

Oh and the teens area is also in deck 5 forward and I've read about how they can be pretty loud?

We've heard teens a couple of times in our two weeks of time on that hallway. The first time I called Guest Services because it was really late, they were yelling and heavily cursing, taking their time going down the hallway. We didn't hear it again. The second time, on a different cruise, we heard them once and said something to a friend who was working in Vibe that week. She said something to the kids and they didn't make any noise after that.

I'm thinking of booking this room too!
But The Nutcracker will be premiering during my cruise so I'm afraid my dad would throw me overboard when it's showing past midnight. Lol
Right now we're set for deck 8 aft, but I'm kinda concerned about the terrible vibration in the aft staterooms a lot of ppl have been mentioning about.

I love aft. I've never experienced "terrible vibration" on any of my 4 cruises so far. Yes when reversing into port there is some vibration but only once did it wake me up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter