Diaries of an obsessive Disney planner! 4/11 I'M ON MY WAY TO THE HAPPIEST PLACE EVER

More Pictures!!!!!

So! Yesterday I went to Target and I had some extra money so I decided I would treat myself! The first thing I bought was a gift for my friends bday party that I missed. She loves babies and has a baby doll so I spent under $10 and bought her a few things:
P3200624.jpg

P3200625.jpg

Next up is a two-pack of pens for myself. My grandma had one and I loved it so of course I had to buy a pack of them for myself :)
P3200626.jpg

I got my hair cut yesterday and I've been trying to grow my bangs out so she didn't cut them. They're in the really annoying stage now where they're right in my eyes :headache: I was trying to think of a way to pin them back so they aren't always in my eyes and I immeadietly thought of bobby pins. I didn't have any so when I stopped at Target I looked for some but the were so darn expensive! I knew that I had to make a stop at Meijers too so I waited till I went there. I looked and I ended up finding a pack for 97 cents!!!!!! WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!
P3200627.jpg

As you all probably don't know I am completely addicted to Farmville :laughing: About a month back I went to gamestop with my brother and while I was there I saw a farmville game card! I was so excited :) I had been wanting to buy some farm cash but I don't have a credit card so that was proving to be rather difficult. For $10 you get either 55 cash or 15,800 coins. I obviously picked the Farm cash because (for the people that don't play farmville) it is extremely difficult to get more than 1 farm cash...ever...and you are always getting coins. So! After I went to Target and Meijers I went to Gamestop and bought the $10 card
P3200628.jpg

Next up is one of my favorite movies in the whole world! I found out that Target was selling new moon in a three disc set for $19.99 instead of $24.99!!!!! I had to scoop it up :rotfl: So! Without further ado.......NEW MOON!!!!!
P3200629.jpg

Lastly, is a photo of mwa :) I got my hair done yesterday as I said earlier and I ended up getting highlights too!!!
P3200656-1.jpg

Cute booties :)

Yay for New Moon (I got mine on Friday and spent the evening watching some of the special features) Which team are you?

You hair looks lovely :cutie:

So those are luggage tags, wish UK Disney would send stuff like that. Also, they say "What will you be celebrating" does that mean they are still doing that celebrating thing like before when you got a birthday fast pass etc?

Yay for shopping! I am a little bit addicted to Farmville...:rolleyes1

Cute hair too!

Following you over from my PTR. I haven't read through the whole thread but your trip is coming up real soon!!! What a lucky girl. I think it's a smart move to go the week after Spring break. It will make all the difference and take so much stress out of it:goodvibes

Cute booties :)

Yay for New Moon (I got mine on Friday and spent the evening watching some of the special features) Which team are you?

You hair looks lovely :cutie:

So those are luggage tags, wish UK Disney would send stuff like that. Also, they say "What will you be celebrating" does that mean they are still doing that celebrating thing like before when you got a birthday fast pass etc?

The booties were just too cute to pass up on! I haven't even the movie up yet!! I am team Edward all the way!!!!! Thanks for my hair! I think it looks cute too :rotfl: Somewhat.......they're still doing stuff like that! I'm celebrating my Graduation so hopefully they'll do something for me since we put it on all of our adrs!

Following you over from my PTR. I haven't read through the whole thread but your trip is coming up real soon!!! What a lucky girl. I think it's a smart move to go the week after Spring break. It will make all the difference and take so much stress out of it:goodvibes

I know! I am so stinkin excited :) :) I agree:thumbsup2: Thanks for reading :)

Hi Deva! I have been lurking for a bit...and decided to finally post today! :rotfl2:

Love all the updates! You are just about as obsessed with planning as I am! But I am NOT crafty at all so I haven't made anything :confused:

Your trip is coming up pretty soon I bet you are EXCITED! I have a little less than 6 months...BOOOO!!:eek:

Made my ADRs today so I am super excited...trip planning is such a wonderful use of time isn't it? :woohoo:

Hi Deva! I have been lurking for a bit...and decided to finally post today! :rotfl2:

Love all the updates! You are just about as obsessed with planning as I am! But I am NOT crafty at all so I haven't made anything :confused:

Your trip is coming up pretty soon I bet you are EXCITED! I have a little less than 6 months...BOOOO!!:eek:

Made my ADRs today so I am super excited...trip planning is such a wonderful use of time isn't it? :woohoo:

Well thank you :) That excites me so much that you finally posted! It's good to know that I have people like me and i'm not just a nut case :rotfl: I am so super excited!!! I cannot believe that my trip is just over three weeks away!! I love taking up my time planning my trip :) Thanks for joining!!!!

The booties were just too cute to pass up on! I haven't even the movie up yet!! I am team Edward all the way!!!!! Thanks for my hair! I think it looks cute too :rotfl: Somewhat.......they're still doing stuff like that! I'm celebrating my Graduation so hopefully they'll do something for me since we put it on all of our adrs!

Yay I'm Team Edward too. Have you seen the trailer for Eclispe?

I hope they still do something special for people celebrating something, DF really wants to get Birthday FP's because his birthday falls on a Saturday (not a good day for Parks). I hope you guys get some Pixie Dust too :goodvibes

Yay I'm Team Edward too. Have you seen the trailer for Eclispe?

I hope they still do something special for people celebrating something, DF really wants to get Birthday FP's because his birthday falls on a Saturday (not a good day for Parks). I hope you guys get some Pixie Dust too :goodvibes

Yayyy!!!!! I have, and it looks SO GOOD!!!!! Awwww thanks :)

I can't wait to see it, it looks sooooo good. Its also my fav book in the quadrilogy (if thats the right term?) :laughing:

I can't wait to see it, it looks sooooo good. Its also my fav book in the quadrilogy (if thats the right term?) :laughing:

I Me too!!!! I think.....I still haven't decided yet though because I'm not done with the last book yet :scared1: I know shocker right!!!

:eek: Yes it is a shocker, you must finish as its a really good book :thumbsup2

oooh...i had to ban myself from farmville *** wasn't doing enough studying...so addictive!!!

your hair is lovely!!!

i am on 99 days today,any ideas for a coutdown, as a previous post said you are definitely very creative!!!

your so close!!!! is your mum excited too?:banana:

p.s. i'm also a tilight fan but saving breaking dan to read on the plane in july...the suspense is killing me...i as totally team edward until the new moon film came out. now i',m wavering slightly!!!:confused3

Well you guys will defo love Breaking Dawn, its quite good and I can't wait to see how they turn it into a movie :)

oooh...i had to ban myself from farmville *** wasn't doing enough studying...so addictive!!!

your hair is lovely!!!

i am on 99 days today,any ideas for a coutdown, as a previous post said you are definitely very creative!!!

your so close!!!! is your mum excited too?:banana:

p.s. i'm also a tilight fan but saving breaking dan to read on the plane in july...the suspense is killing me...i as totally team edward until the new moon film came out. now i',m wavering slightly!!!:confused3

Lol!! I know.....I tend to find myself on farmville a lot when I should really be doing my hmwk.........Thanks! I love the color :)
I would go to Home Depot and snag up a bunch of the mickey heads and glue them onto a sheet of poster board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter