Diaries of an obsessive Disney planner! 4/11 I'M ON MY WAY TO THE HAPPIEST PLACE EVER

Deva...I just found your thread while searching for ideas for making autograph books. We are going 4/3-4/10 so we'll just miss each other. :)

I'm making autograph books for 3 boys (ages 10, 8 and 6) so I have a lot of work to do before we leave. Thanks for posting all those pictures. Where did you purchase the Disney stickers. I have a lot but NONE of the ones you have. Too funny to think there are so many other there.

Keep up the awesome thread...I'll be watching for updates.

Deva...I just found your thread while searching for ideas for making autograph books. We are going 4/3-4/10 so we'll just miss each other. :)

I'm making autograph books for 3 boys (ages 10, 8 and 6) so I have a lot of work to do before we leave. Thanks for posting all those pictures. Where did you purchase the Disney stickers. I have a lot but NONE of the ones you have. Too funny to think there are so many other there.

Keep up the awesome thread...I'll be watching for updates.

Thanks! Darn.....I wanted to have a dismeet too! I got all of my stickers at Michaels and Joanns. I found a bunch of them on clearance last summer. Can't wait to see pics!

More Pictures​
Starting out yesterday! After school I went to a ladies house and picked up some baby clothes and blankets. I payed $3!!! What a great deal :)
112_0364.jpg

112_0363.jpg

112_0361.jpg

112_0359.jpg

112_0358.jpg

112_0357.jpg

112_0356.jpg

112_0355.jpg

112_0351.jpg

I LOVE MY MOM!!!!
So yesterday when my mom got home yesterday she announced that we were going to Target to finish our Disney shopping!!!!! Ummmmm......YAYYYY! When we got there we just walked around the store and she asked me what we needed and if there was anything I wanted! After we went to Toysrus!!!! Here's the proof ;)
112_0350.jpg

112_0327.jpg

112_0326.jpg

112_0325.jpg

112_0324.jpg

112_0323.jpg

This was 30 minutes after we arrived :)
112_0232.jpg

112_0235.jpg

And this was the end result.......two hours later
112_0236.jpg

112_0237.jpg

112_0238.jpg

112_0241.jpg

112_0243.jpg

112_0244.jpg

112_0245.jpg

112_0246.jpg

112_0261.jpg

112_0262.jpg

112_0263.jpg

112_0268.jpg

112_0269.jpg

112_0270.jpg

112_0271.jpg

My Activities Today!

Well today I had another day off. I started off my day by being really lazy ;) I watched tv for a few hours and then at 11:30 me and my step-dad went to home depot. I grabbed some mickey ear paint samples to use. I'm thinking of putting them on the bags and also on note cards and some on our hotel window. My step-dad picked up some parts to fix our hot tub with and then we left. We went straight to my moms work and picked her up and then went across the street to coney island for lunch. I had the chicken finger pita and a coke. After that we dropped my mom back off at work and we went home. I printed out the directions to the salvation army near our house and left. When I got there there really wasn't a lot. I only bought two onesies and a few disney movies. I left there dissapointed and then decided to find my m & m tubes for my pressed pennies. I went to 7/11.....didn't have them--but I did get a slurpee! Then dollar general....none there. Grocery store next door....they had the mini tubes-but not the regular sized ones...so I left there.....I finally stopped at CVS pharmacy and found them! I bought two big tubes and then another mentos tube! Yipppeeee!!!

Hey Deya...joining the trip report...caught up this evening, your plans look great...

disney mail...:woohoo:...really hope i'll be receiving disney mail sometime in the next few years!!! port orleans sounds lovely...

We are also eating at Sci Fi and Chef Mickey's...Akhershus sounds so good with all the princesses...do you know what you'll wear yet???

definitely can't wait to try dole whip, funnel cake and goofy's make your own candy!!! i'm so hungry thinking about it, but trying to avoid snacking between meals now so that in orlando i can snack whenever, probably not very good logic on my part!!!

Your autograph book is very attractive nad totally unique!!!:thumbsup2

your so lucky to have so much disney merchandise to choose from...its pretty limited here in northern ireland!!!

looking forward to the next installments!!!popcorn::

So I figured out that I don't have my plans for each day on here:scared1::scared1:
Here they are!

Day 1: Monday, April 12th, 2010: Disney's Hollywood Studios 9am-7pm
-Arrive @ 10:55 am
-take DME to POR
-check in
-head to DHS
-Block Party Bash @ 3 pm
-Watch parade
here's the problem: we have reservations for 3:10 pm at Sci-Fi Dine in.....There is no option to miss the parade. So I think i'm going to call tomorrow and try to change the reservation to 1:30 pm. If they don't have that time then we'll change it to 4:15-ish. I'm not sure if I want to though because that's basically our first meal of the day..........any ideas? I could always cancel and we could try to do it at around 5:30 or 6 pm at Sci-Fi or we could change restaurants all together.....
-We'll probably either go back to the hotel and swim after the park closes or maybe go around to some other hotels to look around.

Day 2: Tuesday, April 13th, 2010: Magic Kingdom 9 am-9 pm
-Get there at 8:10-ish for rope drop
-Ride a few rides
-Leave and go to Chef Mickey's for lunch @ 11:10 am
-my mom will leave after lunch and head to saratoga springs to get her spa treatment while I com back. I haven't told her yet about her spa thing but I don't know if she is going to want to go back to the hotel and nap or just chill out and if she does then I'll leave and come back to MK for the night.
-come back and keep going
-Wishes is at 9 pm
-Dream Come True Parade is at 3 pm

Day 3: Wednesday, April 14th, 2010: Animal Kingdom 9 am-6 pm
-Get there at 8:10-ish for rope drop
-Linner reservations @ Yak & Yeti @ 3 pm
-We don't have a ton of stuff that we want to do here, so we'll probably either leave around lunch time and then come back in time for our ressie or leave as soon as we finish eating linner.
-Jammin Jungle Parade is at 3:45 pm--we'll get a seat on the patio at Yak & Yeti to watch the parade

Day 4: Thursday, April 15th, 2010: Magic Kingdom 9 am-10 pm
-Get there when it opens
-Liberty Tree Tavern ressie @ 4:05 pm
-leave at 7-ish and go to DHS for fantasmic at 8:30 pm

Day 5: Friday, April 16th, 2010: Epcot 9 am-7 pm
-Get there for rope drop
-Akershus @ 8 pm
-Illuminations @ 9 pm
-tour both future world & try to see all countries in world showcase

Day 6: Saturday, April 17th, 2010: Downtown Disney
-no ressies but we do want to eat at Earl of Sandwich and Bongos
-flight leaves at around 7 pm

Hey Deya...joining the trip report...caught up this evening, your plans look great...

disney mail...:woohoo:...really hope i'll be receiving disney mail sometime in the next few years!!! port orleans sounds lovely...

We are also eating at Sci Fi and Chef Mickey's...Akhershus sounds so good with all the princesses...do you know what you'll wear yet???

definitely can't wait to try dole whip, funnel cake and goofy's make your own candy!!! i'm so hungry thinking about it, but trying to avoid snacking between meals now so that in orlando i can snack whenever, probably not very good logic on my part!!!

Your autograph book is very attractive nad totally unique!!!:thumbsup2

your so lucky to have so much disney merchandise to choose from...its pretty limited here in northern ireland!!!

looking forward to the next installments!!!popcorn::

As far as my clothes go, I'm making t-shirts for myself! I haven't decided on which disigns yet, but that'll be one of my next posts. I totally agree with the snacks!! Just looking at all of the food reports made me salivate! :popcorn: I think your logic makes sense! I'm starting next week to really cut back and try to drop a few pounds before we go! Thanks with my autograph book! I worked hard on it! I love all the Disney Merchandise! Thanks for replying!!!`:goodvibes:

Celebration Suprises!!!

So today I was reading my birnbaums 2010 book and I saw the part for the Disney Florist. So as I read that I started to think to myself "Gee, that would be a really nice thing to do for mom." So I decided to hop online and check out what they had. I looked it over and ended up finding one to buy. I called and asked them if they could combine this with a few other things and of course they said yes! The lady that spoke with me was Martha and she was oh-so-helpful :) I ended up calling my Grandma and she gave me an extra $150 to use!!!!!!! Here's what I ended up getting:
This is the spa gift basket $89
a80gakamainet.jpg

I also bought her a nice little spa package at Saratoga Springs! I got $50 off because I bought three things! Her appointment is at 1 pm.
-Mystical Forest Therapy $135
-Mystical Forest Body Masque & Wrap $130
-Spa Mani Pedi Combination $110
Total = $365.....but I got $50 off and my grandma gave me $150 and I had the $500 gift card so I only ended up paying $215 which came off of my gift card! I also booked us some dinner shows because I knew that my mom wanted to go badly and we had some extra money to spend! I booked these:
-Spirit of Aloha Wed. April 14th, 8 pm
-Hoop De Doo Revue Mon. April 12th, 9:30 pm
-Cape May Cafe Wed. April 14th, 10:55 AM
-Teppan Edo Fri. April 16th, 12 pm
-Cinderellas Royal Table Tue. April 13th, 9:55 AM

What a nice thing to do for your mum, she is going to love it :) V cool that you are going to go to the Dinner Shows too :)

Glad you found your tubes, must have been really frustrating going from shop to shop.

What a nice thing to do for your mum, she is going to love it :) V cool that you are going to go to the Dinner Shows too :)

Glad you found your tubes, must have been really frustrating going from shop to shop.

I know! I don't really have any money to get her much for her b-day at the end of March so this will be her b-day present. I'm sooooo excited for the dinner shows! I've never been to any of the dinner shows so it's sooo exciting! I'm so glad that I finally found them :) I've been looking everywhere and it seemed like everywhere I went they either didn't have the m & m tubes or they had the mini tubes...........so i'm happy that I finally found somewhere that sold them!

Good and Bad News​

Well........I guess i'll start with the bad news. I have been trying for a good year to get a job. Just an after school job that I can use to get some extra spending money for. I've applied at countless places and i've only had one interview. That was at an italian bakery...and I didn't get hired. This past weekend I applied at a children's resale shop called Once Upon A Child that's about 10 minutes from my house. Well as I was sitting here today doing my homework, I get a call from them. The lady was very nice and she asked me to come in for an interview. She asked me if I could come in tomorrow around 11 and I said that I would be at school. I told her that I could be there 10 minutes after I got off of school tmrw. She asked me if I was still in high school and I said yes, I graduate in June. She said that she was actually looking for someone over 18 because she needs someone to work more hours then someone in high school. Well then....thanks for calling me and rejecting me.............It sucked and now i'm sad. I've tried for so long to get a job and now I can't work there. It sucks even more because she said that if I was over 18 I would have been able too....and most of my friends are already 18..............GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Enough venting :guilty: On the upside, I GOT DISNEY MAIL!!!!!!! I haven't opened it yet since it's in my moms name but she'll be home within a half hour and i'll be able to see it and take pics!!!! Also....my dads on his way to pick me up and take me out to get a coffee :lovestruc: We haven't done anything just me and him in YEARS :scared1:

That's so sweet you got that all for your mom!

Sorry to hear that you didn't get the job because you're not old enough

Good and Bad News​

Well........I guess i'll start with the bad news. I have been trying for a good year to get a job. Just an after school job that I can use to get some extra spending money for. I've applied at countless places and i've only had one interview. That was at an italian bakery...and I didn't get hired. This past weekend I applied at a children's resale shop called Once Upon A Child that's about 10 minutes from my house. Well as I was sitting here today doing my homework, I get a call from them. The lady was very nice and she asked me to come in for an interview. She asked me if I could come in tomorrow around 11 and I said that I would be at school. I told her that I could be there 10 minutes after I got off of school tmrw. She asked me if I was still in high school and I said yes, I graduate in June. She said that she was actually looking for someone over 18 because she needs someone to work more hours then someone in high school. Well then....thanks for calling me and rejecting me.............It sucked and now i'm sad. I've tried for so long to get a job and now I can't work there. It sucks even more because she said that if I was over 18 I would have been able too....and most of my friends are already 18..............GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Enough venting :guilty: On the upside, I GOT DISNEY MAIL!!!!!!! I haven't opened it yet since it's in my moms name but she'll be home within a half hour and i'll be able to see it and take pics!!!! Also....my dads on his way to pick me up and take me out to get a coffee :lovestruc: We haven't done anything just me and him in YEARS :scared1:

Aww sweetie don't take it personally, its tough out there right now but chin up I am sure something will come along at the right moment :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter