Diane & Andrew's Trip Report!!

Im already boo-hooing and I havent even made it through the dance....

Diane I dont know how long im going to be able to watch this..:sad1:

Wait--- im laughing now.... im hearing singing from the best man... lol... :rotfl:

Your wedding should be the ultimate DFTW promotional tool-- you wouldnt even need to know you to boo hoo--- I feel like I was there.:sad1:

Ok, I'm such a sap! I'm only to the part of your first dance and I'll all teary eyed. Is the song on the video the actual song you danced to? If so, what is it called and who sings it? It's so perfect!!!

Hi Karen - the song is the song we danced to. It's When God Made You by Newsong. It's perfect for us. I'm glad you like it. :goodvibes

Im already boo-hooing and I havent even made it through the dance....

Diane I dont know how long im going to be able to watch this..:sad1:

Wait--- im laughing now.... im hearing singing from the best man... lol... :rotfl:

Maggie - you are so cute. If it makes you feel any better, I cried too. The best man is my brother-in-law Rob. He makes his living by making others laugh. We did have a great time with him though and he will make you laugh many more times throughout the video. He had us rolling on the floor. :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Your wedding should be the ultimate DFTW promotional tool-- you wouldnt even need to know you to boo hoo--- I feel like I was there.:sad1:

After getting to know you on this board, I wish you were there... :goodvibes but hopefully we'll get to meet soon. Still trying to figure out a trip to TN, but money is really tight right now. Andrew owns a tree company (takes down trees, prunes them, etc) and the phones haven't rung since we got back into town... say a prayer for us that they start ringing soon. I don't know how much longer we can survive on my part time pay..........:confused3

Okay i was crying during the congrats... now im REALLY having it out while you are dancing with your dad. How in the world did you make it through that song without crying. We have the same taste in music... and everything is just so beautiful. Ill probobly post at every 5 minute interval of this movie... I cant help it. I feel like your my best friend...:sad1:

After getting to know you on this board, I wish you were there... :goodvibes but hopefully we'll get to meet soon. Still trying to figure out a trip to TN, but money is really tight right now. Andrew owns a tree company (takes down trees, prunes them, etc) and the phones haven't rung since we got back into town... say a prayer for us that they start ringing soon. I don't know how much longer we can survive on my part time pay..........:confused3

You are kidding?? I cant write much because Im missing andrew dancing iwth his mom-- but DH has been calling all day long to find someone to take down this tree in the backyard. We even stopped at this lumber yard tonight on our way to the store. Its near our pool and it shades it, if we dont get it cut down before summer season the pool will be cold in early June..

wait gotta go your singing..

Okay i was crying during the congrats... now im REALLY having it out while you are dancing with your dad. How in the world did you make it through that song without crying. We have the same taste in music... and everything is just so beautiful. Ill probobly post at every 5 minute interval of this movie... I cant help it. I feel like your my best friend...:sad1:

Maggie - I feel the same way about you. I feel like I've known you all my life and it seems odd now that you weren't there to experience it with us. My dad actually started getting teary eyed and I had to think quick or it would have turned into a crying fest... so, what else was there to talk about? The food, of course... we had just finished eating... my dad LOVES food and it got him back on track. That is what we talked about the entire dance. It's funny to go back and think about it now. But, I knew if he started crying, so would I and that just would have started everyone else... so, I needed to stop it before it ruined my make-up. :lmao:

You are kidding?? I cant write much because Im missing andrew dancing iwth his mom-- but DH has been calling all day long to find someone to take down this tree in the backyard. We even stopped at this lumber yard tonight on our way to the store. Its near our pool and it shades it, if we dont get it cut down before summer season the pool will be cold in early June..

wait gotta go your singing..

Maybe I can get him to make the trip to take down your tree and we can finally get to meet each other... HAHAHAHA!!! :rotfl:

Oh Diane,

It's phenomenal!

I sat and watched the whole thing. Selena is the CUTEST! I love it when Stan is like "How many of those have you had" and she gives him the look -- you know the one that is like "what of it? they're here to eat"

That must have been the "Let there be Peace on earth" Illuminations right? I've always wanted to see those!

It was just so amazing. What an increadible day, and an incredible job by Stan in catching it!

Oh Diane,

It's phenomenal!

I sat and watched the whole thing. Selena is the CUTEST! I love it when Stan is like "How many of those have you had" and she gives him the look -- you know the one that is like "what of it? they're here to eat"

That must have been the "Let there be Peace on earth" Illuminations right? I've always wanted to see those!

It was just so amazing. What an increadible day, and an incredible job by Stan in catching it!

Selena was just here reading your post with me and now she's got the giggles remembering it.... :rotfl:

Thank you for your kind words. Yes those were the Christmas Illuminations. They are my favorite. Stan did an amazing job!!! We are so happy we spent the money and went for the video. We are definitely NOT disappointed. :goodvibes

Well I would have been doing exactly the same thing! You have to try at least one of each.

Seriously though, your spread looked so amazing! More and more I'm thinking a 10 year custom vow renewal (when I'm a bit more financially stable) is a great idea.

Everything was just so beautiful. I'm speechless.

Well I would have been doing exactly the same thing! You have to try at least one of each.

Seriously though, your spread looked so amazing! More and more I'm thinking a 10 year custom vow renewal (when I'm a bit more financially stable) is a great idea.

Everything was just so beautiful. I'm speechless.

The spread was amazing!! I can't say enough wonderful things about the food and the head chef!!! The fact that he was there that night to make sure everything ran smoothly and just as we had asked, made us feel really special. Before our trip was over, Andrew was already saying we are definitely having our 10 year VR here. He wouldn't have it any other way. :goodvibes I'm so blessed to have a man who thinks like me... lol...:lmao:

I agree, Selena is ADORABLE! She seems like such a character and a FUN kid to be around.

What location was your dessert party held at? Also, we're trying to decide if we want to add the time for Stan to come to the dessert party. Let us know when you get your real video if it looks dark or if the quality is good :)

The whole thing was AMAZING. You two seem so fun and like you were just having the time of your lives. I hope our wedding if half as amazing as yours!

PS - Your DH is a cutie pie :goodvibes I loved the part when people were giving messages and that guy (your BIL?) was sitting in your seat and your DH was going to make out with him :rotfl:

I agree, Selena is ADORABLE! She seems like such a character and a FUN kid to be around.

What location was your dessert party held at? Also, we're trying to decide if we want to add the time for Stan to come to the dessert party. Let us know when you get your real video if it looks dark or if the quality is good :)

The whole thing was AMAZING. You two seem so fun and like you were just having the time of your lives. I hope our wedding if half as amazing as yours!

PS - Your DH is a cutie pie :goodvibes I loved the part when people were giving messages and that guy (your BIL?) was sitting in your seat and your DH was going to make out with him :rotfl:

Selena is a quite the jokester and loves to make others laugh.
Our DP was in the Upper French Island. There was another DP (Dr. convention) in the Lower and we never even noticed they were there.

We truly did have the time of our lives and after we watched it, it was like we were reliving it all over again. Stan is worth every penny and I think having him there at the DP was worth it too. We didn't actually get to see most of the fireworks because of all the pics Randy was taking. So, it was nice to be able to see them on the video.

The guy sitting at the table with Andrew was a good friend of ours. The joke he made about being married to Andrew's sister has been on-going for years now. His sister stays at his apartment when she comes up for the summer from college. She pays rent and barely even lives there when she's in NJ. But she has a place to put her stuff. Andrew's sister is the beautiful brunette in the red dress... so you can understand why our friend, Joe, would joke about being married to her... but alas, no marriage for my little sis... not yet anyway.... :goodvibes :lmao:

Okay im going to try to just make one last post about the entire thing... im going to post as I watch so that I can get this all together.

You have a BEAUTIFUL voice-- you should be really proud of yourself to get up there and sing to the one you love-- many people just dont have the guts for that. Beautiful.

Your daughter is a babe!! Boys watch out. Her dancing with Andrew's brother is HILLARIOUS:rotfl: And the man on the floor-- priceless. Your brother in law is a hoot-- seriously.

Everyone looks like they had the time of their lives... especially during the twist... (i have these up in two small windows so I dont miss anything)...

Your laugh and happiness is seriously infectious. I bet all of your friends are super happy people too. If they arent, get rid of them. You and Andrew are two of the happiest people ive ever seen... I envy that in your personalities.

Honky Tonk... Ba-donka-donk... lol DH and I love that song.. (Selena must like it too!!).

Im thinking Stan was the best investment you made in this entire process.

The cake, obviously, very very beautiful.

Through the years-- love that song!! I love how they eliminated people on the dance floor... what a cute idea. Okay im boo-hooing again again with the couple that has been married 55 years. SO sweet... literally booing over here. You will cherish this movie forever, if nothing but for parts in the movie like this.

I hope I finish this before American Idol-- or else... im sorry Diane.. i'll have to pause it. I have 20 minutes to AI so i might be okay.

I laugh as the night progresses... the more people cut off the dance floor and go sit down. You all had to be going all night long-- what a great itme.

Where was BIL during all the dancing?? I see Andrew and Dre doing 'Summer Nights'- where was he?

Nevermind here is he is singing I will survive-- I knew he would come back.. lol.:laughing:

HAHAH-- Okay I have to comment on the "new york" song-- did you see on American Idol last week when the horrible singer was singing 'new yor... new yor"... lol Makes me laugh and reminds me of his performance.

Okay i was wrong... I have to wait and com eback and see the rest after American Idol or DH will really think im addicted to this thing. I dont lack too much.... GREAT so far Diane..:hug:

ive been coming back during AI breaks... Illuminations was amazing but one of my favorites of stans work is how he recaps everything in the end... kind of puts everything into perspective. Its amazing what a day can bring... ya know it? One day and your life changes so drastically forever. Im proud to be a disney bride and after all of that-- I know you are too!! Congratulations once again to you and Andrew-- and may all the blessings in life come to you and bring you much happiness..:cloud9:

Diane, I just watched your video! I LOVED it! I am not a very emotional person, but there was definitely some tearing up during your video! Wow, you and your DH look sooooooo happy! Seriously, you two must be the two happiest people in the world :love: Your daughter is such a cutie pie! Everyone looks like they are having an amazing time! What a great wedding! You looked absolutely beatiful, really just glowing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter