Diamond Celebration: 24 Hour Event @ Disneyland Resort May 22-23!

The Lines to get in are already insane in case anyone was wondering. I got. to the Lines at 230 am and. maybe its because I've never done a 24 hour event before but wow.

The Lines to get in are already insane in case anyone was wondering. I got. to the Lines at 230 am and. maybe its because I've never done a 24 hour event before but wow.
This is my 3rd 24 hour event. This is definitely a wow situation. I've been in line an hour and haven't moved. This may have been a mistake...

I'm thinking capacity will be reached way before anyone thought. I moved up to the next stationing area of the line and let's just say the line was longer than it looked. If you're awake you should probably get over here. And yeah, I really need to pee!

I just got here. Parked in Pinocchio since they're filling the outdoor parking first. Gonna down this McDonald's then head in lol

They gave out 60th ears for these early comers. News is all over the folks on main street waiting the rope drop!

Missed watching rope drop on the web cam by 2 mins!! Bummer. Hoping you all have an amazing day!!

DH sent me a picture this morning. Main Street completely packed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 48
I'm so jealous of people that get to be there right now. I'm at work and want to go badly but the earliest I can get there will be 6pm. Park will definitely be solidly at capacity by then. :sad:

If the park closes, do people just stand around waiting for it to open back up?

Would someone please be able to post a picture of the times guide for the 24 hr event (or direct me to where I can get it)? I'd like to catch the parade and such on the webcams from home. :( I hope everyone is having a blast. I love living vicariously through your stories!!

Who knew food lines could be so long? Wow. But it's nothing compared to the crunch in the stores. This is truly an epic event.

I haven't seen any ride lines that are out of control yet. Even space mountain is only 50 minutes currently. Been on two rides since 6 and am just taking my time walking around :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter