DHS or Epcot?

Which park would you go on 2nd day?

• DHS

• Epcot

Results are only viewable after voting.

SPAM

DIS Veteran
My sister and I are going down to Disney World for 2 days before we go on a cruise. We are avid Disney travelers and are trying to decided which 2 parks to go to. We fly in Thursday Mar 20th late staying at Art of Animation. Friday we are going to MK. Saturday is the question, we will be leaving the park after dinner but DHS or Epcot? My sister says since we have been to Epcot more days in the last couple of years than DHS we should go there. Epcot is one of my favorites and I am trying to decided whether going to Disney and no Epcot would kill me?

What do you guys think?

I'd say Epcot. Generally speaking it just has more to offer as a whole...and you love it so why torture yourself? Not that I don't LOVE DHS...but if I could only do two parks they would be MK and Epcot.

Epcot. For me DHS and AK don't quite exsist in my parrallel universe.
Buuuut, I agree with a PP, half at each park. Dinner in Epcot.

Half day at each?
:thumbsup2
Be at DHS at rope drop, head right to TSM, shoot over to ToT and RnR and you're out of there before most people even arrive. Take the Friendship to Epcot and enjoy the rest of your day.

Jim

I guess the big question is if you have a park hopper or not. Also, got to remember that DHS is only a 1/2 day resort and Epcot is definitely a full day get your ticket's worth park.

My sister and I are going down to Disney World for 2 days before we go on a cruise. We are avid Disney travelers and are trying to decided which 2 parks to go to. We fly in Thursday Mar 20th late staying at Art of Animation. Friday we are going to MK. Saturday is the question, we will be leaving the park after dinner but DHS or Epcot? My sister says since we have been to Epcot more days in the last couple of years than DHS we should go there. Epcot is one of my favorites and I am trying to decided whether going to Disney and no Epcot would kill me?

What do you guys think?

I would go to dhs over Epcot lately used to love Epcot but our last trip we really enjoyed dhs. If your getting hoppers then both of them dhs at rope drop then go to Epcot afterwards for the rest of the day.

Just wanted to point out that your trip would most likely be during the Flower and Garden Festival. Not everyone cares about it, but it tips the scale to Epcot for me. We loved the topiaries, butterfly garden etc...

I would choose Epcot even if for no other reason than the vastly better dining options compared to DHS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter