Deva Curl Products

DLBDS

Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk
I recently learned about this product line. Can anyone recommend a place that sells them at a good price? Also, I'm a bit overwhelmed with the product choices and don't know exactly what I need. I know I need the No-Poo and the One Condition but what else?? Anyone else using these? I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff. I :love: curly hair but mine is always frizzy if I don't put hair product on it. I'm very tight with my money (for good reason.... I don't have much of it!) and never want to experiment with products. I've only ever used Foxy Curls by BedHead but hate the way it leaves my hair feeling stiff. I have no idea how curly I can make my hair (it became more curly after my DD15 was born). I've never used the proper products but I can get some pretty decent curls goin on with Foxy Curls. Suggestions?

I use the no frizz volume foam. My local salon sells it but I found some of it on amazon or other sites. It has a bit if a crunchy when it dries but you scrunch a few times and it loses the crunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter